PDA

View Full Version : Two games in a row ... No Ben Turnover ... = 2 wins!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Coincidence? I think not!

frankthetank1
01-18-2009, 11:28 PM
ben is a mystery. he had a pretty bad regular season and he is lights out in the playoffs. he is a true winner

Scarletfire1970
01-18-2009, 11:53 PM
HIs regualr season was not that bad. He played against all the top defenses which prepared him and the offense for the playoffs.

Steelgal
01-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Let's hope Ben wants redemption for his last Superbowl performance.

:Cheers

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Also, if Parker, Sweed, and Holmes make those catches that they should have, Ben throws for 350+ yards and probably three TDs.

Not only did he not throw any ints today, there wasn't even anything close. Probably the biggest risk was on the Holmes TD catch.

Sugar
01-19-2009, 01:58 AM
Also, if Parker, Sweed, and Holmes make those catches that they should have, Ben throws for 350+ yards and probably three TDs.

Not only did he not throw any ints today, there wasn't even anything close. Probably the biggest risk was on the Holmes TD catch.

Add to that the fact that his biggest "go-to" threat was out before the 2nd quarter. MM was also hurt as well.

IMO, BB had a great game.

Djfan
01-19-2009, 02:48 AM
He played against all the top defenses which prepared him and the offense for the playoffs.

That was my mantra this whole season. I am glad we had the toughest schedule of all. It made us ready to beat the big boys.

Here comes the 6th!

stlrz d
01-19-2009, 02:53 AM

Just started a thread about that. :)