PDA

View Full Version : GET PARKER OUT OF THE GAME!

True Fan
01-18-2009, 10:03 PM
the guy is soft. the ravens defense can be beat with TOUGH running and a rb that catches out of the backfield

SidSmythe
01-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Hey, w/ the name Tomlinsucks ... GET OFF THIS MESSAGEBOARD TROLL

LasVegasGuy
01-18-2009, 11:48 PM
He $UCK$

I haven't been sold on FWP since 2006. He is horrible. Morre is a better option and we kept him on the bench. FWP has no vision and couldn't see a hole if it had hair around it. Another game where he dissapeared against a good defense. His act is old and him and Bruce need to be shown the door on Feb 2.

Djfan
01-19-2009, 03:35 AM
I wonder when this thread will be locked due to content?

costanza2k1
01-19-2009, 05:01 AM
As agreed when Tomlin made it to the big game you said you would change your name...so make the request now my friend....the admin will gladly do it....welcome to the board tomlinrocks!

frankthetank1
01-19-2009, 08:24 AM
He $UCK$

I haven't been sold on FWP since 2006. He is horrible. Morre is a better option and we kept him on the bench. FWP has no vision and couldn't see a hole if it had hair around it. Another game where he dissapeared against a good defense. His act is old and him and Bruce need to be shown the door on Feb 2.

its funny that some people dont put any blame on the o-line when parker doesnt play well against the ravens or any other very good defense. its always fwp's fault. that makes no sense to me. did you see many holes for parker to run through? i thought the o-line did an awful job of run blocking. they did do a very good job overall with pass blocking though

Steeler Shades
01-19-2009, 09:18 AM
47 yards on 24 carries
1 lost fumble
one dropped pass along the sideline
Not a good WP day. Was probably a surprise to BA that running WP was not going to be effective. But he did it anyway....again.....and again. Why change what's not working?
8)

stlrz d
01-19-2009, 10:35 AM
He $UCK$

its funny that some people dont put any blame on the o-line when parker doesnt play well against the ravens or any other very good defense. its always fwp's fault. that makes no sense to me. did you see many holes for parker to run through? i thought the o-line did an awful job of run blocking. they did do a very good job overall with pass blocking though

only show up to complain. That's what you meant, right?

We're in the Super Bowl for Buddha's sake and people only want to complain???

:wft

:Hater

fezziwig
01-19-2009, 10:52 AM
I realize our o-line doesn't make big holes or any against the Ravens.
We all know the type of game our Steelers are going to have against the Ravens defense. All of us but Arians.

Arians is a fool that won't get off his ego trip. He wants to shove his offensive scheme down our players throats and it is not working. At least when playing the Ravens or good defenses, put in a fullback. Put in Moore that has swivel hips and vision.

Try a flea flicker or something to hold off the Ravens charge.

I hate to say this but, Tomlin will probably have this jagoff back next season too.

You want to see how to slow down a good defense with your offense ? Pay attention to the Super Bowl when the Cards offense takes over.