PDA

View Full Version : Wiz and the trick plays

Chachi
01-18-2009, 04:54 PM
He just ran the RB pass back ala the bengals playoff game.

If we do play them in the SB we GOT to be careful of his trickery.

phillyesq
01-18-2009, 04:58 PM

Once I was done cheering, I remembered that it was the same thing we used against the Bungals in the playoffs.

The Cards look good, but just to make my life bearable, I'd love to see the eagles get knocked out.

Flasteel
01-18-2009, 05:05 PM
I realize that I'm giving some type of ability for Bruce Arians to be creative, but don't be surprised to see this type of play from our offense early or at some point if it remains a tight game. Dale Lolley was reporting some very interesting things from the offense in practice this week which implied that we were reaching deep into the offensive playbook. He stated that he couldn't specify due to rules which prohibit revealing what the press sees at practice, but it sounded as if we are preparing to get a little tricky.

steelsun7
01-18-2009, 05:14 PM
i dont want to play the cruds.they are dangerous

Steelgal
01-18-2009, 05:35 PM
i dont want to play the cruds.they are dangerous

I was thinking the same thing. Warner has a quick release and Fitzgerald is just amazing.

grotonsteel
01-18-2009, 05:41 PM
I prefer Cards to Eagles....We should be able to run the ball against Cards if we reach SB..

Ozey74
01-18-2009, 05:44 PM

Once I was done cheering, I remembered that it was the same thing we used against the Bungals in the playoffs.

The Cards look good, but just to make my life bearable, I'd love to see the eagles get knocked out.

I emphatize with you. I live in Colts territory and love it when the suck!

:tt2

Steelgal
01-18-2009, 05:50 PM
I prefer Cards to Eagles....We should be able to run the ball against Cards if we reach SB..

I'm guessing the game plan would be similiar to how you play the Colts?? Run the ball, control the clock, and keep their offense off the field??

phillyesq
01-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Does anybody have a youtube (or other video link) of the similar trick play that we ran against the Bungals in 2005?

Chachi
01-18-2009, 06:24 PM
[youtube:35vhqtpi]KhPhHtCWV2Y[/youtube:35vhqtpi]

It's a video about the gadget plays that includes the bengals play.