PDA

View Full Version : Suggs to play per NFLN

stlrz d
01-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Saw it on the scroll.

I honestly don't think he will be a factor. Hit him hard a few times and send him to the sideline.

YES SIR!

:tt2

Jooser
01-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Take NO Prisoners!!!!!!!!

Yes Sir!!!!!!!

Chavezz
01-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Run to his side every time he's on the field and when you do, pull Kemo at him. I hope Kemo can remember one thing while doing it.

PUT THAT HELMET ON HIS BAD SHOULDER. EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY.

I think this is a mistake on the Ravens part, they are looking for the emotional lift from Suggs but if he can't use the arm effectively he hurts more than helps.

I'd also put essex in as a TE and have him bulldoze him a few times.

stlrz d
01-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Run to his side every time he's on the field and when you do, pull Kemo at him. I hope Kemo can remember one thing while doing it.

PUT THAT HELMET ON HIS BAD SHOULDER. EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY.

I think this is a mistake on the Ravens part, they are looking for the emotional lift from Suggs but if he can't use the arm effectively he hurts more than helps.

I'd also put essex in as a TE and have him bulldoze him a few times.

I say an O lineman from one side and a WR or TE from the other side.

http://www.bedoshirts.com/images/medium/malachicrunch_MED.jpg

DukieBoy
01-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Suggs playing with a bad shoulder will likely hrut his team. He'll probably be injected full of painkiller, but if reports are accurate about how significant his injury is, I an thinking it won't help him much.

Oviedo
01-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Need to have Hines blow him up on a blind side block and send him to the locker room.

stlrz d
01-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Now they are saying he is a game time decision. Has to prove to medical staff he can defend himself.

Ozey74
01-18-2009, 01:15 PM
I'd really be surprised if he doesn't play.

:ratsuck

Wolfhound45
01-18-2009, 02:34 PM
I have a bum right shoulder from a bad parachute landing two months ago. Trust me, he is not helping his team on the field. Mistake on their part. Come out of the tunnel running at him. He will eventually blow an assignment big time.

Chavezz
01-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Need to have Hines blow him up on a blind side block and send him to the locker room.

Says a lot about Hines when you are calling for him to blow up one of the soon to be highly sought after so called TOUGH defensive players.