PDA

View Full Version : To Crush Your Enemies....

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-18-2009, 10:18 AM
... to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women ...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

Discipline of Steel
01-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Can I get a "Hell Yeah!!!"

:Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

Jooser
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6561/patg009fe0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR. QUOTATIONS
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

"America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

“Do more than is required of you.”

“I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”

“In case of doubt, attack.”

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.”

“Never let the enemy pick the battle site.”

“You shouldn't underestimate an enemy, but it is just as fatal to overestimate him.”

"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching."

"....retreat is impossible, to surrender is as ignoble as it is foolish. Above all else remember that we as attackers have the initiative, we know exactly what we are going to do, while the enemy is ignorant of our intentions and can only parry our blows. We must retain this tremendous advantage by always attacking rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, and without rest."

"In war the only sure defense is offense, and the efficiency of the offense depends on the warlike souls of those conducting it."

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

"Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that "we are holding our position." We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose!"

"Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed."

"The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill *their* blood. Shoot *them* in the belly."

Food for thought gentlemen and ladies, as we prepare for battle today.

Yes Sir!!!