PDA

View Full Version : Trash Talk About Harrison.. I wish I could send this to him.

WS Steeler Fan
01-18-2009, 02:56 AM
I found this on the Ratbirds message board. Talking trash about Harrison and how he was on their practice squad.

heres the blurb that pissed me off:

yeah he was on our practice squad, because he's never been good enough to play on our team as a starter or even a back-up. He's got a great coordinator there, but he's there for pass rush, that's all he's good at, and he's only recently become good at it. He's been in Pitt for a while, and barely started until the last two seasons. He isn't a great tackler in the open field, he can't cover guys, he's specialized.

here's the link for more BS if you wanna personally respond.

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/index.php?showtopic=7147

Djfan
01-18-2009, 02:58 AM
That guy who can't cover intercepted Bert's passes how many times?

Inbreeding in Baltimore is all I can guess.

RuthlessBurgher
01-18-2009, 03:06 AM
I found this on the Ratbirds message board. Talking trash about Harrison and how he was on their practice squad.

yeah he was on our practice squad, because he's never been good enough to play on our team as a starter or even a back-up. He's got a great coordinator there, but he's there for pass rush, that's all he's good at, and he's only recently become good at it. He's been in Pitt for a while, and barely started until the last two seasons. He isn't a great tackler in the open field, he can't cover guys, he's specialized.

Apparently, this brain-dead, purple-wearing, walking-venereal-disease conveniently forgot that the last two times the Ravens visited Pittsburgh, Harrison has 19 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 1 recovered fumble, and 1 interception IN ONLY TWO GAMES!!! Yeah, I can see how one might surmise that he's only been a good pass rusher recently, can't tackle in the open field, or can't cover guys. Sure. He's the sole reason that the Ravens decided to install a package using 3 offensive tackles to protect their QB, and even that hasn't slowed him down. But he's never been good enough to play on their team as a starter or even a back-up. Right. Keep telling yourself that.

:ratsuck

WS Steeler Fan
01-18-2009, 03:06 AM
yes I suppose. All due resoect to Harrison ... we know the Ravens are going to double team him all day. So guess who that is gonna leave open on the other side. I like to refer to him as MR. Woodley.

I would love to see him sack BERT like he did Rivers during last weeks game. I thought for sure Rivers was gonna leave the game after seeing his coconut bounce off the turf.

flippy
01-18-2009, 03:16 AM

Apparently, this brain-dead, purple-wearing, walking-venereal-disease conveniently forgot that the last two times the Ravens visited Pittsburgh, Harrison has 19 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 1 recovered fumble, and 1 interception IN ONLY TWO GAMES!!! Yeah, I can see how one might surmise that he's only been a good pass rusher recently, can't tackle in the open field, or can't cover guys. Sure. He's the sole reason that the Ravens decided to install a package using 3 offensive tackles to protect their QB, and even that hasn't slowed him down. But he's never been good enough to play on their team as a starter or even a back-up. Right. Keep telling yourself that.

:ratsuck

Apparently this guy missed Harrison's special team tackle on Ed Reed.

flippy
01-18-2009, 03:17 AM
yes I suppose. All due resoect to Harrison ... we know the Ravens are going to double team him all day. So guess who that is gonna leave open on the other side. I like to refer to him as MR. Woodley.

I would love to see him sack BERT like he did Rivers during last weeks game. I thought for sure Rivers was gonna leave the game after seeing his coconut bounce off the turf.

Harrison will be plenty fired up to beat the team that cut him.

RuthlessBurgher
01-18-2009, 03:25 AM

And to take the other team that cut him a couple of other times to Tampa. :wink:

flippy
01-18-2009, 03:30 AM

And to take the other team that cut him a couple of other times to Tampa. :wink:

AMEN