PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or does John Harbaugh seem like a.....

Ozey74
01-16-2009, 08:07 PM
D!ckhead.

This notion has nothing to do with him being the coach of the Ravens. I hate the Colts, but I don't hate Tony Dungy.

I would love to see this butth0le walk off Heinz Field as a loser on Sunday.

:tt2

:ratsuck

mshifko
01-16-2009, 08:14 PM
he is...but according to agdci he's a class act :roll:

Les 74
01-16-2009, 08:31 PM
he is...but according to agdci he's a class act :roll:

Consider the source.

DukieBoy
01-16-2009, 09:06 PM
D!ckhead.

This notion has nothing to do with him being the coach of the Ravens. I hate the Colts, but I don't hate Tony Dungy.

I would love to see this butth0le walk off Heinz Field as a loser on Sunday.

:tt2

I think it is you. Your perception is very acute.

Steelgal
01-16-2009, 09:07 PM
I agree, not a big fan of his thus far.

Was it his brother that played for the Colts in the 90's and we beat them in the AFCCG at Three Rivers?? He threw a pass to the endzone and it got batted down on the last play of the game??

SteelBucks
01-16-2009, 09:14 PM
I agree, not a big fan of his thus far.

Was it his brother that played for the Colts in the 90's and we beat them in the AFCCG at Three Rivers?? He threw a pass to the endzone and it got batted down on the last play of the game??

Yep, it was his brother (Jim Harbaugh).

rpmpit
01-16-2009, 10:18 PM
That's funny. I said in an earlier thread that I thought he seemed like a decent guy. Ok, I guess I was wrong :lol:

flippy
01-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Why?

I'm kinda with armpit in thinking he seems like a decent guy? But I don't really follow him.

proudpittsburgher
01-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Why?

I'm kinda with armpit in thinking he seems like a decent guy? But I don't really follow him.

I agree. I haven't seen anything out of him that reflected him being a d!ckhead. Honestly, as much as I hate the Ratturds, I am impressed hwo they go about their bueinsss, and abotu how they reacted to the controversial loss last time we played them. Of course, Ray ray changed his tune this week and started stirring some crap up, but for the most part, I think they are a mini version of the Steelers.

Ozey74
01-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Harbaugh crying to the public about Ed Reed not winning the Defensive POY didn't sit well with me.

Leper Friend
01-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Why?

I agree. I haven't seen anything out of him that reflected him being a d!ckhead. Honestly, as much as I hate the Ratturds, I am impressed hwo they go about their bueinsss, and abotu how they reacted to the controversial loss last time we played them. Of course, Ray ray changed his tune this week and started stirring some crap up, but for the most part, I think they are a mini version of the Steelers.I haven't paid alot of attention to him until recently but for whatever reason he just comes across as fake. He says all the right things but it just doesn't seem genuine. I don't know, I could be way off but that's how I se him.You never really know with people in the public eye.