PDA

View Full Version : Built in excuse

steeld95
01-16-2009, 12:10 PM
It seems like everyone already has an excuse for when the ratbirds go down. Everyone is talking about how they are worn down because they played so many straight games. Is that our fault they played that many games straight? No. Their is something called a first round bye. They had the same chance to earn that as everone else we. Don't blame us because we beat your twice in a row and took bye week! I just don't want to hear that excuse after we beat them.

Mel Blount's G
01-16-2009, 12:15 PM
I do not believe they played any "straight" games. I believe they played them all gay.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-16-2009, 12:17 PM
It seems like everyone already has an excuse for when the ratbirds go down. Everyone is talking about how they are worn down because they played so many straight games. Is that our fault they played that many games straight? No. Their is something called a first round bye. They had the same chance to earn that as everone else we. Don't blame us because we beat your twice in a row and took bye week! I just don't want to hear that excuse after we beat them.

Whatever......

When Manning finally won the SB in '06, was there an asterisk because Ben hit a car prior to the season?

Will this SB be tainted for the winner because Brady missed the season?

If we had missed the playoffs, would anybody else care that we were decimated by injuries throughout the year? Or how about any of the other teams affected by injury?

One game, one winner. Two weeks later, nobody is going to care how you won the game, only that you are there.

flippy
01-16-2009, 01:05 PM
I do not believe they played any "straight" games. I believe they played them all gay.

Yes sir! Yes sir!

MaxAMillion
01-16-2009, 01:10 PM
I just want to win the game. I could care less what people say. People forget about the minor details as time goes by. What everyone will remember is what team made the Super Bowl. There was constant whining about the officiating during the Super Bowl against the Seahawks right after the game. That doesn't get talked about much anymore. Now most people refer to the Steelers winning the title that year.

MeetJoeGreene
01-16-2009, 01:12 PM
I just want to hear their lamentations. I don't care what kind of lamentations they are.

stlrz d
01-16-2009, 01:19 PM
I just want to hear their lamentations. I don't care what kind of lamentations they are.

http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp30393+ding-ding-crazy-frog-the-annoying-thing-poster.jpg

rpmpit
01-16-2009, 01:40 PM

NTTAWWT...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/features/images/childrens90s_tinky_winky_gal.jpg

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 04:08 PM
I just want to win the game. I could care less what people say. People forget about the minor details as time goes by. What everyone will remember is what team made the Super Bowl. There was constant whining about the officiating during the Super Bowl against the Seahawks right after the game. That doesn't get talked about much anymore. Now most people refer to the Steelers winning the title that year.

me too i could care less about anyones opinion as to why the ravens will lose. you lose then you lose no excuses and anyone that knows football doesnt make excuses no matter what. i heard jeff fischer was pissed because of that one play that should have been delay of game. well if the titans didnt turn the ball over twice in the red zone then they would have won