PDA

View Full Version : Bart Scott - you knew it was coming

stlrz d
01-16-2009, 11:26 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09016/942199-87.stm

Yup, the same pussy who ducked when he saw a WR coming couldn't keep his big, over rated yap shut.

"His time will come. He'll get his," Scott said of Ward. "He'll come across the middle one day and someone will hit him or take out his knee. The guy will be fined and [Ward] will be gone. No one will care. No one will even care. No one will send him any cards saying they're sorry. Not to that guy.

You reap what you sow."

Oviedo
01-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Notice he said "someone" and did not say he would do it. Thats because when he sleeps at night his nightmares are all about Hines coming after his chicken-hearted a$$.

Mel Blount's G
01-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Reap what you sow? When has Hines ever "taken out" someone's "knee"? Hines has been hit coming across the middle. Hard. And you know what Barf Snott? He gets up, hurt or no, smiles and plays on. Take a lesson boyee

Btw, I doubt we'll hear his name called once on sunday unless it's for having his a-ss handed to him by Hines. Gotta be the most overrated player on this or any defense

ANPSTEEL
01-16-2009, 11:57 AM
This is what my grandmother used to call...

sour grapes.

what a f'n loser.

phillyesq
01-16-2009, 12:00 PM
He should be fined by the NFL just for making such asinine comments. Since when is it acceptable for a team that admittedly has bounties to tacitly threaten to end the career of another player. I realize that he was careful enough with his words not to outright make the threat himself, but his message is quite clear.

The NFL should fine him, if not suspend him for the game. I would miss him if suspended though -- then I wouldn't be able to see him running away from a WR.

JDSteeler
01-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Fartholomew Scott is out of his game! He's more worried about Ward,
than his own assignments and winning the game.

You reap what you sow, is really the way it goes. Especially when you are
talking about taking out another players knees. Fart Scott will be the first
to leave this game, hopefully taken out by a Ward hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he was even a good LB, I might take him seriously, but he is a selfish,
blowhard who hasn't got any game, and has to ride the coat-tails of Lewis.

Buh Bye Fart! Enjoy watching the Steeler whoop your monkey @zz!!!

JD

JAR
01-16-2009, 12:12 PM
The rats seem to eat, drink and sleep Hines Ward, hopefully it's just enough of a distraction for them and the Steelers can slobberknock them into submission.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-16-2009, 12:25 PM
"take out his knee"

"you reap what you sow"

So, this idiot is advocating taking out a player with a cheap shot, yet believes that Ward is the bad guy?

He is clueless.

Trying to have an informative discussion with Bart Scott is akin to discussing the sub prime mortgage meltdown with my 6 year old. No, wait, I'm sorry. I should not have underestimated my son like that. :oops:

AkronSteel
01-16-2009, 12:38 PM
:Clap

I have been waiting all week for one of these yahoo's to open their mouth and say something stupid and Bart Scott delivered.....gotta love it! They just couldn't resist saying something to get the Steelers irritated and fired up! This is why the Ravens get no respect from me...no class!

:ratsuck

I can't wait until Sunday for Ward to send the Rats to the golf course! Better grab them clubs Ray Ray....your going to need them on Super Bowl Sunday!!

:tt1 :tt2

LasVegasGuy
01-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Hines had a few dropsies if I remember right from the last game. I hope he doesn't decide to have alligator arms again because what these guys are saying.

What we have to watch out for is blowing this team out. If we get up by 21 look for the Ravens to pull out all the punches. It is going to be cheap shot galore on Ward and Parker when the Ravens feel it is over. Parker especially needs to watch out since we will probably run, run and run some more with a lead like that.

flippy
01-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Bart has a mangina....

Iron Shiek
01-16-2009, 01:19 PM
:Clap

I have been waiting all week for one of these yahoo's to open their mouth and say something stupid and Bart Scott delivered.....gotta love it! They just couldn't resist saying something to get the Steelers irritated and fired up! This is why the Ravens get no respect from me...no class!

I can't wait until Sunday for Ward to send the Rats to the golf course! Better grab them knives Ray Ray....your going to need them on Super Bowl Sunday!!

:tt1 :tt2

I fixed that last sentence for ya... :D

flippy
01-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Bart Scott's mamma knew it was coming...

rpmpit
01-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow. Dumb. But we all knew this guy was a moron. We shouldn't be surprised.

Ghost
01-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Just listening to the local sports guys at lunch (both Falcon's fans) and they were discussing how much talk the ravens do. They came to the conclusion that there's not a more unlikeable team in sports right now. And then I pop into to see this.

Hey baltimore - Go f@ck yourself, you STD ridden, corrupt mayor, whiney coach, bunch of bastards.

rpmpit
01-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Just listening to the local sports guys at lunch (both Falcon's fans) and they were discussing how much talk the ravens do. They came to the conclusion that there's not a more unlikeable team in sports right now. And then I pop into to see this.

Hey baltimore - Go f@ck yourself, you STD ridden, corrupt mayor, whiney coach, bunch of bastards.

Its hard for me to believe that any team is more hated than the Cowboys. Even for us. I mean, yeah, you got your Ray Lewis, Suggs and Bart that are top level butt wipes. But Billick is gone. I've never really heard Reed talk garbage. Flacco (uni-brow and all) seems like a decent kid. And Harbough seems to be another decent guy and apparently (unfortunately) a great coach.

But yeah, I still hate 'em :twisted:

snarky
01-16-2009, 02:59 PM
It's comical how fixated they are on Ward.

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
man i was so happy watching sports beat last night. reporters just fishing for any trash talk from the steelers and no one had anything to say. i was so happy.

Jigawatts
01-16-2009, 03:30 PM

They're afraid of him. What other receiver in the league is going to hit a big
bad Baltimore Raven defender and smile? No one, and the Ravens fear that.

RuthlessBurgher
01-16-2009, 03:44 PM

They are the big bullies that cower in the corner and whine like little beeyotches when someone finally stands up to them. Ray Lewis is Scut Farcus, Bart Scott is Grover Dill, and Hines Ward is Ralphie Parker when he finally snaps and beats the "fudge" out of the yellow-eyed freak.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_72HXHkZzbsg/SK259EbGLBI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/XHrnqxbVd88/s320/Bully+3.jpg

Jigawatts
01-16-2009, 03:54 PM

They are the big bullies that cower in the corner and whine like little beeyotches when someone finally stands up to them. Ray Lewis is Scut Farcus, Bart Scott is Grover Dill, and Hines Ward is Ralphie Parker when he finally snaps and beats the "fudge" out of the yellow-eyed freak.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_72HXHkZzbsg/SK259EbGLBI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/XHrnqxbVd88/s320/Bully+3.jpg

Exactly

Steelgal
01-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Can't say that I'm surprised by the comments, but I still think it's ridiculous. If they want to look at 'cheapshot' players, look no further than Ed Reed who tried to bend Chris Johnson completely backwards last week. The lack of media attention it got, baffles me.

I swear, it hurt like heck losing the AFCCG to the Pats a couple of times, but nothing would be worse than losing to this team of thugs and absolute idiots. I now despise them more than the Pats and can't wait to send their sorry ----- home to Baltimore beaten and bruised.

countdraculaincleats
01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
can we use profanity on this board? lol

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
why wont bart scott let it go? he is always crying about hines ward. the guy is a wr. wow bart needs to man the eff up, he sounds like a whiney beeyotch. his obsession is creepy. kind of reminds of Deniro in the fan.

RuthlessBurgher
01-16-2009, 04:23 PM

Only if you get permission from Dick LeBeau. :lol:

VirgilBosett
01-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Can't say that I'm surprised by the comments, but I still think it's ridiculous. If they want to look at 'cheapshot' players, look no further than Ed Reed who tried to bend Chris Johnson completely backwards last week. The lack of media attention it got, baffles me.

I swear, it hurt like heck losing the AFCCG to the Pats a couple of times, but nothing would be worse than losing to this team of thugs and absolute idiots. I now despise them more than the Pats and can't wait to send their sorry ----- home to Baltimore beaten and bruised.

I could not agree more regarding Reed's back bending on Johnson....after the whistle to.

I would love to call in to Scott's show, or hear someone from his show say the following:

1. You have two chances per year to "get" Ward. Why don't you?
2. More importantly Bartbich......explain to us why Ward's hits are dirty in any way shape or form????

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 04:28 PM

I could not agree more regarding Reed's back bending on Johnson....after the whistle to.

I would love to call in to Scott's show, or hear someone from his show say the following:

2. More importantly Bartbich......explain to us why Ward's hits are dirty in any way shape or form????

i forgot about reeds dirty hit. was there any fine given out? that is a really dangerous play on reed's part. if the nfl was concerned for the safety of players then he would have been fined for that

Steelgal
01-16-2009, 04:30 PM

I prefer the word 'passionate' instead of 'profanity' :tt1

Steelgal
01-16-2009, 04:32 PM

i forgot about reeds dirty hit. was there any fine given out? that is a really dangerous play on reed's part. if the nfl was concerned for the safety of players then he would have been fined for that

I don't think any fine was given out. If they did, it wasn't made public because the Ratbirds fans would be up in arms over it, calling for injustice and for Goodell to resign :ratsuck

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 04:36 PM

I don't think any fine was given out. If they did, it wasn't made public because the Ratbirds fans would be up in arms over it, calling for injustice and for Goodell to resign :ratsuck

wow thats bs. hines and troy get fined for what the nfl thought was unsafe and reed gets no fine for trying to break chris johnson in half, unbelievable

Iron Shiek
01-16-2009, 04:39 PM

wow thats bs. hines and troy get fined for what the nfl thought was unsafe and reed gets no fine for trying to break chris johnson in half, unbelievable

What do you expect? Ryan Clark taps someone on the head when the ball is tipped, automatic fine. Harrison gets choked and tackled regularly and no flag. I'm used to it. Who cares. We overcome.

mshifko
01-16-2009, 05:58 PM
see what kills me is that hines never cheap shots people...that's a bad rep that he gets just because he lays big hits...

i hope bart scott gets lit up again...

AngryAsian
01-16-2009, 06:02 PM
see what kills me is that hines never cheap shots people...that's a bad rep that he gets just because he lays big hits...

Its been happening his whole career. But regardless of his infamous rep, ask any former HC now turned football analyst if they'd have him on his team... all speak a resounding "YES!" Ditka the other night said "He plays the game the way its meant to be played." Translation: He's not some soft mangina prancing around waiting for someone to light him up.

He plays with heart and passion and a credit to the uniform he wears. He's a smiling Jack Lambert playing WR.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-17-2009, 12:20 AM

IIRC the NFL does not publicize when they issue fines. If you do hear about fines it is from the team or player.

fordfixer
01-17-2009, 02:20 AM

Its been happening his whole career. But regardless of his infamous rep, ask any former HC now turned football analyst if they'd have him on his team... all speak a resounding "YES!" Ditka the other night said "He plays the game the way its meant to be played." Translation: He's not some soft mangina prancing around waiting for someone to light him up.

He plays with heart and passion and a credit to the uniform he wears. He's a smiling Jack Lambert playing WR.
:tt1 :tt1

Chavezz
01-17-2009, 07:34 PM
I think this team is focused. You're not going to get much out of anyone at this point. We are focused on what we are going to do, on how we are going to play. We don't CARE what Baltimore is doing, WE dictate this matchup.

Baltimore is scared and it's showing. I think this game is going to get ugly for them and when it does they are going to lose control. I hope that we get a lead and are able to start pulling players on offense because it's going to get dirty.

decleater
01-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Shut up fool!

Bart & his Mama
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/dart5219/bart.jpg