PDA

View Full Version : Timmons Final Statistics

MeetJoeGreene
01-16-2009, 08:56 AM
2008 Pittsburgh

Games 16 Solo Tackles 43 Assist: 22 Total: 65

Wasn't there a bet involving Timmons put on by SoD over on TL? What was your number? I was thinking it was 70.........

flippy
01-16-2009, 08:59 AM
How many splash plays?

Oviedo
01-16-2009, 09:02 AM
The season isn't over and I think the number thrown around was 75, so says I sitting here wearing my brand new Timmons jersey at work for the very first time.

Ghost
01-16-2009, 09:51 AM
75. That's why deville crashed the trib board.

Mel Blount's G
01-16-2009, 10:59 AM
The season isn't over and I think the number thrown around was 75, so says I sitting here wearing my brand new Timmons jersey at work for the very first time.
Yes, SoD was here and was going to give Timmons the chance to get it in the post season. I think Olajawon is at 69 after the bolt game. So SoD will be forced to reinstate the trib board and remain forever an active member.

It was rumored Troy was making "splash plays" before the charger game :moon

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-16-2009, 11:47 AM
2008 Pittsburgh

Games 16 Solo Tackles 43 Assist: 22 Total: 65

Wasn't there a bet involving Timmons put on by SoD over on TL? What was your number? I was thinking it was 70.........

I believe that the guy he made it with said earlier this year that even though the number probably won't be met that he will allow the bet to be cancelled because even though the numbers were off that Timmomns did dhow he can play - which was the real point of the bet.

D Rock
01-16-2009, 01:56 PM
I think sacks should count too because he technically has tackled the person with the ball.

which would leave SoD a little bit closer but still the loser :Boobs

feltdizz
01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
the bet was called off due to the naysayer saying he now believed Timmons was not a bust even though he didn't get 75 tackles... which was a really high number anyway for a LB who still splits time.

Timmons is a beast! Everyone looked like they were waiting for Sproles to make a move on that screen pass and Timmons was on him like a laser.

feltdizz
01-16-2009, 03:04 PM
I think sacks should count too because he technically has tackled the person with the ball.

sacks should definitely count.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-17-2009, 12:09 AM

sacks should definitely count.

Sacks do count as tackles.