PDA

View Full Version : So Cal representing!

Djfan
01-16-2009, 03:41 AM
He's not associated with The Steel City Mafia (yet) but you gotta love it!

http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/37156879.html?video=YHI&t=a

steelercorp
01-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Im from SoCal and wish I could be there in the 'burgh. Why must my team live so far away. I guess I'll just have to find a job in PA when I finish college.

buckeyehoppy
01-16-2009, 10:18 PM
This is a great story...and this guy got two segments on a SD TV station!!! Kewl!!!

I was sitting in a meeting with a guy from clevelandleader.com and when the Steelers get to SBXLIII, I might get a chance to do an article on a couple local Steeler bars here in Cleveland. It will be great publicity for a couple bars that welcome The Faithful in the belly of the beast.

I loved the reaction of the interviewer and the anchors in the segments. They were pro-Charger, but looked like they had fun with the segments. If it's a Steelers/Beagles SB, they are going to have to do some more segments on the Beagle bar (is it called "The Regal Beagle") and some compare and contrast on how Bub's Dive really isn't a dive and how "The Regal Beagle" is loaded with code violations and spoiled food.

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Nice find. Looks like it was filmed before the Chargers game. Guess they'll have to go back to report there on the fans of the SB XLIII winners :lol:

Djfan
01-17-2009, 02:45 AM
Update -

The Steel City Mafia has just "Acquired" the faithful fans of the Steelers at Hooters in Hollywood CA!

Stop us now, baby!!

RuthlessBurgher
01-17-2009, 03:37 PM
I love how Myron greets every patron as they enter the bar. Yoi and double yoi!

:tt2 :tt1