PDA

View Full Version : Hines on Steelers Playbook

JAR
01-15-2009, 06:42 PM
KDKA had Hines on last night. I've been waiting for the video to share it with you, but KDKA hasn't put it online like they always do. It may be because of what Hines said. :lol:

Anyway, when he was asked about Raven's fans descending on Heinz, he just laughed and said it's a tradition for Steelers fans to NOT sell their tix to opossing fans, so he feels there won't be many. But he did have a suggestion, he said to make up counterfeit tickets and sell them to Rats fans and use the cash towards your car or mortgage payment. :lol:

He also talked about losing AFCCGs at home, he said how bad it hurts and they will do everything to prevent another this year. he said if they win, he's celebrating with the fans, that he'll jump into the stands and the fans can all pass him around, or he'll have a beer with all of us. But he said he is definitely celebrating with the fans.

it was pretty good, but i think the counterfeit thing may be why KDKA never put up the video.

Mel Blount's G
01-15-2009, 08:15 PM
:lol: I love it! Good call by HW

It's been said over and over but I'll say it yet again: Ward epitomizes the steeler attitude and tradition. There's no doubt in my mind he's going down as one of the top steelers of all time. And I do not say that lightly.
:tt2 :Steel :tt1 :Steel :tt2 :Steel :tt1 :Steel :tt2 :Steel :tt1 :Steel :tt2 :Steel :tt1 :Steel :tt2

AngryAsian
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
He was on PTI and was asked similar questions about the his former games lost in the AFCCGs. He also fielded questions about be "the most hated man in the city of Baltimore." He attributed it to his smile and how they don't like that and he's generally liked everywhere else in the country. He said it really didn't bother him. The guy reverberated about respect for the Raven's defense and his admiration of Ed Reed's play. Once again a member of our team throwing out the Tomlinesque PR skills. Admiration for the opposing team and publicly acknowledging the fact... totally professional and worthy of respect. This team and its coach are a class act.

mshifko
01-15-2009, 08:55 PM
hines ward is the greatest football player i have ever seen play....bottom line...the guy does what others cannot do and defies all odds...he's a pittsburgher thru and thru