PDA

View Full Version : Whose going? I am and I can't freaking stand the wait!!!!

RussBII
01-15-2009, 01:27 PM
This is my first Steelers game in freaking 8 years. The last one was an AFCC as well. We shan't talk about that.

They play Renegade at every home game right? I'm going to absolutely lose my sh*t when that comes on. I can't wait to look over and see the Steeler Nation sign, and know all you fools are going crazy watching it on TV or at the game...

I've watched every youtube Steelers video I can find today. I can't even contain myself anymore.

Sorry for one more "I'm so excited!!!" post but I really have no other outlet right now.... and I'm scaring my workmates.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!!
<stomp, stomp>

rpmpit
01-15-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm going. My last game was the Monday nighter in Sept against the Ravens. So two games this year both against the Rats. But this will be my first ever playoff game. I'm so psyched that I'm having trouble sleeping - and working :) .

Can't wait to get on the road and get to Heinz...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!
:tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Mister Pittsburgh
01-15-2009, 01:45 PM
I am making a run to Dick's on Saturday to purchase some under armour as I will also be down there waving my towel and losing my mind. I can't wait. This is the longest week ever! I have a posse of 6 people I will be sitting with!

:tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1

Jigawatts
01-15-2009, 01:52 PM
They play Renegade at every home game right? I'm going to absolutely lose my sh*t

I hope you're not sitting in my section. :lol:

rpmpit
01-15-2009, 02:00 PM
They play Renegade at every home game right? I'm going to absolutely lose my sh*t

I got really drunk one night and lost my sh*t. But I found it the next morning on the kitchen floor. Mrs. Armpit was PISSED :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
01-15-2009, 02:04 PM

I got really drunk one night and lost my sh*t. But I found it the next morning on the kitchen floor. Mrs. Armpit was PISSED :lol: :lol:

You sh1t on the kitchen floor, and she p1ssed there? Many, that must have been some wild night for you too. You might not want to try absinth again. :lol:

SteelerNation1
01-15-2009, 02:10 PM
They play Renegade at every home game right? I'm going to absolutely lose my sh*t when that comes on. I can't wait to look over and see the Steeler Nation sign, and know all you fools are going crazy watching it on TV or at the game...

They USUALLY play it after an offensive score, when we need a defensive stop. I AM FREAKING out too! Go Steelers! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

SteelerNation1
01-15-2009, 02:11 PM
I am making a run to bad word's on Saturday...
You are going to Coach LeBeau's house??? Lucky!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 02:18 PM
I am making a run to bad word's on Saturday to purchase some under armour as I will also be down there waving my towel and losing my mind. I can't wait. This is the longest week ever! I have a posse of 6 people I will be sitting with!

:tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1

You know where they are headquartered (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Armour), right? :shock:

Under Armour NYSE: UA is a clothing brand headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, in the United States.

I will NEVER buy that stuff!

Jigawatts
01-15-2009, 02:22 PM

Good times at the Armpit household. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM

I thought Najeh signed with the Colts??? Oh, nevermind.

RuthlessBurgher
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
[quote="Mister Pittsburgh":324qy1sd]I am making a run to bad word's on Saturday to purchase some under armour as I will also be down there waving my towel and losing my mind. I can't wait. This is the longest week ever! I have a posse of 6 people I will be sitting with!

You know where they are headquartered (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Armour), right? :shock:

Under Armour NYSE: UA is a clothing brand headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, in the United States.

I will NEVER buy that stuff![/quote:324qy1sd]

I'm sure he is not wearing this crap (I mean, just look at the tool who is wearing it in their promo ads)

http://www.cleatsonline.com/graphics/UnderArmour.jpg

He's likely talking about wearing something like this to the game instead:

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/AR006_H031_Option.JPG

Djfan
01-15-2009, 02:26 PM

Yeah.

Think I'll pass on the Armpit parties, and stick to the SN1 tailgates.

SteelerNation1
01-15-2009, 02:30 PM

Yeah.

Uh oh, armpit is coming to my tailgate this week. Better get the portable toilet ready. :shock:

Ozey74
01-15-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm so psyched that I'm having trouble sleeping - and working :) .

I'm having trouble working too. I called it a week at lunch time today. I wish I could make it to the game though.....

:tt2

rpmpit
01-15-2009, 02:34 PM

ALWAYS!!! :lol: :lol:

flippy
01-15-2009, 02:35 PM
i envy you guys.

i haven't seen our team win since we've been at heinz field, so I'm definitely skipping the playoff games....

i never saw us lose in 3 rivers.

rpmpit
01-15-2009, 02:37 PM

Yeah.

Uh oh, armpit is coming to my tailgate this week. Better get the portable toilet ready. :shock:

No worries. I always come prepared...

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n365/monkeyflirt22/depends_1.jpg

rpmpit
01-15-2009, 02:39 PM
i envy you guys.

i haven't seen our team win since we've been at heinz field, so I'm definitely skipping the playoff games....

I never saw them play at Three Rivers and its one of my biggest regrets.

Iron Shiek
01-15-2009, 03:07 PM
i envy you guys.

I never saw them play at Three Rivers and its one of my biggest regrets.

I never did either. But before a Browns playoff game in the mid 90s I somehow managed to go on the field the day before. Really crazy story. Me and my brothers drove down to the stadium the day before the game to have a look around and just see if any scalper action was going on (don't ask me why we went day before?). This one gate was open so we parked. I saw a big Land Rover parked nearby (assume it was Cowher's...I though he drove one of those). The big doors were open and all kinds of workers were tending to the field and what not, nobody stopped us so we just walked right on in. I could not believe I was ON THE FREAKING FIELD where so many big games occurred. I went out for a fake route and dove into the end zone. Sat on the benches and just soaked it in. Then went into the tunnel that led to locker rooms. There was some kids birthday party going on in one of the rooms down there and people walking around everywhere. Eventually some monstrous dude walked by (I want to say it was Gildon or Lloyd but I couldn't tell in street clothes and was too young to know their faces very well). I just know being where I was and someone that big, it had to be a player. After that we left. I didn't need to attend the game. That experience surpassed any expectations I had of that trip. :tt2

MeetJoeGreene
01-15-2009, 03:15 PM
i envy you guys.

I have NEVER been to a loss at Heinz Field (5-0).

I was about .500 at Three Rivers but I don't know how many games (probaby 10-12).

So... if anyone wants to give me a free ticket to keep the streak alive an guarantee a win, I will be happy to oblige!!!

NC Steeler Fan
01-15-2009, 03:22 PM
I've never been inside Heinz field but walked all the way
around it one time trying to bribe security to let me in just
to see it early on the day of a concert one Saturday.

I was like: "Dude! I drove 500 miles to be here and all I want to
do is go in and look around! Screw the concert stuff!" No deal.

However, my Steeler sister in da burgh was at last week's game
and called me during the 3rd quarter and it was totally cool. :tt2

She's got tix for this weekend too and I told her she better call
just so I can "feel" like I'm there! :tt1

I know if I ever get to go to a game, I WILL kneel down and kiss
the ground....

SteelBucks

SteelBucks
This is my first Steelers game in freaking 8 years. The last one was an AFCC as well. We shan't talk about that.

<stomp, stomp>

I know what you mean....I haven't been back to a game since that AFCC against the Pats. I'm envious.

BE LOUD!!!

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

RussBII
01-15-2009, 03:25 PM
I haven't been too efficient at work that's for sure. Between youtube, this board and searching for longjohns and cold weather gear online.... I'm not getting a darned thing done.

Tough to find cold weather gear here in NC.

Iron Shiek
01-15-2009, 03:27 PM
I was pretty warm with 2 pairs of sweat pants and Pair of jeans plus about 2 long sleeve tshirts a hoody and a jersey. 2 socks with feet warmers. Gloves with hand warmers. Hat and hood. Plus 15 beers.

Didn't feel a thing. :tt2 :Steel

Djfan
01-15-2009, 03:29 PM
I just flat can't work. It sucks, but I love it.

Never made it to Three Rivers and I regret it deeply. I would love to get a hunk of that concrete in my shrine.

Jigawatts
01-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Ah shucks, Direct TV has a free HBO preview this weekend.

I don't think I'll make it to the game now.

NOT

Now if it was skinamax... that might be a different story. :shock: :nono :lol:

proudpittsburgher
01-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Ah shucks, Direct TV has a free HBO preview this weekend.

I don't think I'll make it to the game now.

NOT

Now if it was skinamax... that might be a different story. :shock: :nono :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up, Jig. I hope they have some damn good programming on Saturday, because as of Sunday, I'm on the networks. :)

NJ-STEELER
01-15-2009, 03:45 PM
I am making a run to bad word's on Saturday to purchase some under armour as I will also be down there waving my towel and losing my mind. I can't wait. This is the longest week ever! I have a posse of 6 people I will be sitting with!

:tt1

if you can get polar tech thermals. i would suggest them. a brother got them in a hunting supply store

didn't feel cold at all with them last week. i also had a few layers on and some hand warmer things from home depot

NJ-STEELER
01-15-2009, 03:50 PM
i envy you guys.

I have NEVER been to a loss at Heinz Field (5-0).

I was about .500 at Three Rivers but I don't know how many games (probaby 10-12).

So... if anyone wants to give me a free ticket to keep the streak alive an guarantee a win, I will be happy to oblige!!!

i saw more than a few people trying to sell off some tickets before last week'sgame.

a couple at face value, and others not much above it.

even after the game along the street with bettis' and mcfadden's, soome guy went by trying to sell 4 tix. $200 face value for $300.....didn't think it was that bad a deal

maybe worth a try if ur close by

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 04:03 PM
It's currently -6 here with a wind chill of -23.

Please allow me to give you a few pointers about the cold. There are 3 key items that, when used in combination with normal winter clothing, will protect you. If you use these items you shouldn't need any hand or feet warmers. Trust me...I know this stuff.

First off of course you need a decent jacket and a hooded sweatshirt underneath is a good idea. Pulling the hood up keeps the cold off of your neck. Also a good pair of gloves. Fleece actually works quite nice because they're not too heavy or bulky, but they will keep your hands warm when combined with the critical items. As for pants I wouldn't recommend jeans. A pair of sweat pants topped with a pair of fleece "hunting" pants work wonderfully. Fleece pants can be found at any sporting goods store that has a section for hunting clothing. ONE pair of good wool socks are all that are needed too.

Now, the key items.

1) The foundation. A "union suit". This will "seal up the cracks" in your outerwear and keep your body heat close to you. I recommend duofold brand. I have a pair just like this and I do not ever get cold at outdoor events.

http://www.fatiguesarmynavy.com/images/items/redunionsuit5.gif

2) A knit hat lined with fleece. Best hat for cold weather bar none. The knit outer provides a "shell" while the inner fleece retains all that body heat that is normally lost through your head.

http://ii-prod.marketlive.com/totes/images/en_US/local/products/detail/79095.jpg

3) A quality pair of boots. I go to the extreme and have a pair with 1200 grams of thinsulate (same as in the picture). I have been out ice fishing (standing on a frozen lake) from sunrise to sundown in them and my feet have never gotten cold. I know it won't be that same extreme at the game so 800-1000 grams of thinsulate will do you good. Also, look for a thick, rubber sole. It provides a barrier between your foot and the concrete. Very important.

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p2312461p275w.jpg

You could wear a snow suit or a carhard suit or something like that, but by dressing in several lighter layers you will be much more comfortable and your movement won't be as restricted as when you're all bundled up. And it won't be a chore when you have to hit the bathroom either!

costanza2k1
01-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Dang,

I needed this info when I went for the Cowboys game...good stuff here.

RussBII
01-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Good info Stlrz_d, unfortunately the tickets and the hotel and the travel have wiped out the budget so I'm pretty much stuck with jeans. I'll consider the union suit when I go out shopping for the long johns tonight.

Gloves- check
Boots- not so much, but i have some snazzy heated socks that go almost up to my knees.
Hat- check
Hoodie- check. I would LOVE to avoid a winter coat and just do long johns, shirt, sweater, hoodie and jersey... i might see how warm that is first...

Flask- check but undecided....

RuthlessBurgher
01-15-2009, 04:22 PM
The only time I wear gloves inside the stadium is during halftime. Muffled clapping is for sissies. If it gets really cold, I can always wrap the Terrible Towel I am holding around my hands between plays. By no means should anyone's hands be in their pockets at any point during the game no matter how cold it is. If you are sitting on your hands at a Steeler game, you should have sold your tickets to someone who will get LOUD!!!

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Dang,

I needed this info when I went for the Cowboys game...good stuff here.

If I had known what a wuss you are I would have posted it then! :P Seriously though, I personally wouldn't have dressed that way for a game in November/early December so it never crossed my mind.

Bookmark for future reference! :)

Good info Stlrz_d, unfortunately the tickets and the hotel and the travel have wiped out the budget so I'm pretty much stuck with jeans. I'll consider the union suit when I go out shopping for the long johns tonight.

Gloves- check
Boots- not so much, but i have some snazzy heated socks that go almost up to my knees.
Hat- check
Hoodie- check. I would LOVE to avoid a winter coat and just do long johns, shirt, sweater, hoodie and jersey... i might see how warm that is first...

Don't rule out the fleece pants when you go shopping. This is the time of year they start closing that stuff out. I got mine for $7 and they are easily worth 5 times that! And for the long johns, make every effort to find one piece before you settle for two pieces. Believe me, cold air finds its way in!

As for the socks...they may help but again, what's very important is a thick sole to provide an insular barrier between your feet and the concrete. Even if you have a pair of work boots or hiking boots with a thick sole that's better than tennis shoes or the like.

Remember, if your feet get cold the rest of your body will suffer just as much.

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
The only time I wear gloves inside the stadium is during halftime. Muffled clapping is for sissies. If it gets really cold, I can always wrap the Terrible Towel I am holding around my hands between plays. By no means should anyone's hands be in their pockets at any point during the game no matter how cold it is. If you are sitting on your hands at a Steeler game, you should have sold your tickets to someone who will get LOUD!!!

I don't clap. :D

I find that I can be much louder screaming while twirling Myron's marvelous gift. :P

NJ-STEELER
01-15-2009, 04:35 PM
i forgot my boots last week so had to go with sneakers. wasn't too bad.

and i'm not changing a thing for susperstitious reasons :stirpot

i had a 2 piece thermal. tucking in that thermal inner layer is a must

frankthetank1
01-15-2009, 04:45 PM
man im jealous of all you lucky sob's that are going. i cant imagine how exciting it will be to be at a afcc game. if i had the cash i would definetly be going, but i would have to fly to the burgh so thats an extra $250 or so. i saw some tickets on stub hub around 300-400 bucks, but they were pretty bad seats. strange enough i found a couple sb tickets for around 450-600 which i thought was great for the sb.

Steeler Mafia
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
I envy anyone that is going to the game this week. I have not been to a home game since the days of Three Rivers. I would love to see the inside of Heinz Field. I was on a businees trip a few years back and got to see the outside of the stadium. I nearly passed out.

Now that I am living here in Louisville, the only time I get to go to a game is when they play the Bengals, Colts, or Titans. In fact, the last time I went to a Steeler game was the 2005 Super Bowl run when they taveled to Indy to play the Colts. That was the best game of my life. I experienced a rollacoaster of emotions. From highs, to lows (Bettis Fumble), to highs again. Also, my wife is about 7 and a half months pregnant with our third child (another boy....GO STEELERS!) and as much as I may want to, I can't be too far from home. I would love to tailgate with y'all and go beer for beer with the Shiek! :Cheers

RuthlessBurgher
01-15-2009, 05:02 PM
man im jealous of all you lucky sob's that are going. i cant imagine how exciting it will be to be at a afcc game. if i had the cash i would definetly be going, but i would have to fly to the burgh so thats an extra $250 or so. i saw some tickets on stub hub around 300-400 bucks, but they were pretty bad seats. strange enough i found a couple sb tickets for around 450-600 which i thought was great for the sb.

If you get an opportunity to make it to the game, there are no bad seats.
:tt2 :Steel :tt1

SteelBucks
01-15-2009, 05:47 PM
i found a couple sb tickets for around 450-600 which i thought was great for the sb.

Not sure where the seats are but $450-600 for the SB is a steal. I went to SBXL, got upper level seats in the endzone and face value for the ticket was still $700. Of course, going through StubHub, I paid well over that......but it was worth it! :tt2

MeetJoeGreene
01-15-2009, 05:57 PM

Gloves- check
Hat- check

Just as an FYI... last week it was pretty cold/windy. I wore a long sleeve t-shirt (Steelers), then a hoody, then my Troy Jersey, then I had a winter VEST over that -- and I was fine. And able to move. I recommend double socks though. Make sure you waterproof your shoes. I stepped in a puddle and and my one foot got soaked and nearly froze. Gave me an excuse to by new Steelers socks (for a mere 8 dollars) and drink more.

I don't think it is cold enough to need a hat, I just had earmuffs.

Ozey74
01-15-2009, 06:01 PM
For those of you that wear gloves, I would recommend these

http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/Heat%20Treat%20Hand%20Warmers%20at%20REI.jpg

The will keep your digits from feeling like icicles.

:tt2

They can be found at any store that carries outdoor sporting equipment.

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 06:01 PM

Gloves- check
Hat- check

Just as an FYI... last week it was pretty cold/windy. I wore a long sleeve t-shirt (Steelers), then a hoody, then my Troy Jersey, then I had a winter VEST over that -- and I was fine. And able to move. I recommend double socks though. Make sure you waterproof your shoes. I stepped in a puddle and and my one foot got soaked and nearly froze. Gave me an excuse to by new Steelers socks (for a mere 8 dollars) and drink more.

:nono :nono :nono

If your footwear fits properly double socks will restrict blood flow.

MeetJoeGreene
01-15-2009, 06:09 PM

Gloves- check
Hat- check

I had a very thin pair of inner socks and a "normal warm outer pair". The foot that didn't get soaked was fine. I used to have really good thermal socks but alas no mas. I should have worn my boots, but just wore hiking shoes.

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 06:13 PM

Gloves- check
Hat- check

I had a very thin pair of inner socks and a "normal warm outer pair". The foot that didn't get soaked was fine. I used to have really good thermal socks but alas no mas. I should have worn my boots, but just wore hiking shoes.

That's cool then. Those thin "liner" socks aren't bad.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people complain about cold feet because they had a pair of athletic socks under a pair of wool socks.

I was one of those people until someone finally told me better. Wool socks, good pair of boots, no more cold feet!

Djfan
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
You need this at a game:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/steelershandwarmer.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Warmer-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Authentic-black/dp/B0018QJQM8/ref=cm_lmf_tit_32

I use one duck hunting and my hands are warm. Those under socks D spoke of are the bomb. A must have.

BTW, wish I could photoshop. I would put a pic of D on that guy in the underalls.

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 06:40 PM
You need this at a game:

http://www.amazon.com/Warmer-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Authentic-black/dp/B0018QJQM8/ref=cm_lmf_tit_32

I use one duck hunting and my hands are warm. Those under socks D spoke of are the bomb. A must have.

BTW, wish I could photoshop. I would put a pic of D on that guy in the underalls.

Who's to say I don't already have one? :lol:

NJ-STEELER
01-15-2009, 07:20 PM

the ones on stubhub and ticketsnow selling for that much is not for a ticket to the game...just some pre-game NFL thing

if thats what you were looking at

MeetJoeGreene
01-15-2009, 07:31 PM
You need this at a game:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/Misc/sdredunionsuit5.jpg

stlrz d
01-15-2009, 07:33 PM
You need this at a game:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/Misc/sdredunionsuit5.jpg

What a stud! Wait'll NC sees that pic!

Mister Pittsburgh
01-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Alright gentlemen, I swear that I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY UNDER ARMOUR AND I WILL ALSO LOOK AT THE 'MADE IN' LABEL TO ENSURE I DON'T BY ANY OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THAT DUMP!!!!!!! Instead I decided to hit up Kmart to see what they have going on. I hate being cold! But I would sit down there in a tank top, shorts and flip flops if I had to!

:Boobs

(nothing to do with my post but I like it)

GreggyDigital
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
I'll be at the game again.

If you're going to be in the bleachers, I'd recommend something to sit on. Extra terrible towel, seat cushion, some Raven fans wife's face...

mshifko
01-15-2009, 09:11 PM
last game i went to i sat in section 144 and the breeze off the river was unbearable...i wish i had the strlz d checklist and i might have been better...i had the hoodie/columbia jacket combo, but did not have the wool socks...i had the tobaggon/fleece gloves and i was fine from that front, but i should have had better footwear...the wool socks/boot combo would have been awesome

RuthlessBurgher
01-15-2009, 11:26 PM
i found a couple sb tickets for around 450-600 which i thought was great for the sb.

Not sure where the seats are but $450-600 for the SB is a steal. I went to SBXL, got upper level seats in the endzone and face value for the ticket was still $700. Of course, going through StubHub, I paid well over that......but it was worth it! :tt2

Our SBXL tickets were $600 face value (was able to buy them at face via the season ticket holder lottery) and we were in the lower level directly behind the goalposts (there was only one row behind us). This year, we sent in our $800 a piece...hoping to hear something back from the team tomorrow or Saturday (we knew before the championship game last time that we would be going to the Super Bowl if the Steelers beat Denver).

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 08:41 AM

even the upper level seats are ok? i sat in section 122 for the ravens game this year and it was awsome. the seats i were looking at were pretty high up. not like it really matters, if i had the loot and didnt have anything to do this weekend i would sit any where.

frankthetank1
01-16-2009, 08:44 AM

they were upper level, didnt look like good seats at all but its the sb so who cares. yea it definetly is worth it. i would be ecstatic if i could say that i have been to a steeler win in the sb, you cant put a price on that. if sunday turns out well, i just might have to make a trip to tampa even if it puts me in the poor house

JAR
01-16-2009, 08:52 AM

even the upper level seats are ok? i sat in section 122 for the ravens game this year and it was awsome. the seats i were looking at were pretty high up. not like it really matters, if i had the loot and didnt have anything to do this weekend i would sit any where.

and if you don't like your seats, hurry up and get up to the rotunda ramps and get yourself a spot along the railing. We hang up there a lot and it's a lot of fun. Last year during the Jax playoff game, the entire rotunda was shaking from fans going nuts during the comeback, it was like being at 3 Rivers in the lower metal stands that would buckle up and down during the game.

it's also fun to be able to look right over into the warm, cushy, club boxes and make fun of the people who are there dressed in non steelers gear and are there just for a social event.

RuthlessBurgher
01-16-2009, 10:18 AM

and if you don't like your seats, hurry up and get up to the rotunda ramps and get yourself a spot along the railing. We hang up there a lot and it's a lot of fun. Last year during the Jax playoff game, the entire rotunda was shaking from fans going nuts during the comeback, it was like being at 3 Rivers in the lower metal stands that would buckle up and down during the game.

it's also fun to be able to look right over into the warm, cushy, club boxes and make fun of the people who are there dressed in non steelers gear and are there just for a social event.

The entire upper deck in the end zone was bouncing up and down. I'm used to it by now, but a couple of folks near me were kind of freaking out when it first started. D@mn rookies. :twisted:

Iron Shiek
01-16-2009, 11:17 AM
I'll be at the game again.

If you're going to be in the bleachers, I'd recommend something to sit on. Extra terrible towel, seat cushion, some Raven fans wife's face...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How the he!l did this go several posts without comment or :lol: !!! I freakin lost it when I read this.