PDA

View Full Version : Ratbird injury update

JAR
01-14-2009, 08:52 PM
RAVENS: Linebacker Antwan Barnes (shoulder, out), defensive tackle Justin Bannan (foot), wide receiver Mark Clayton (thigh), linebacker Jarret Johnson (calf), wide receiver Derrick Mason (knee), fullback Le’Ron McClain (ankle), cornerback Samari Rolle (thigh), linebacker Terrell Suggs (shoulder).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-healed-upsteelers&prov=ap&type=lgns)

SteelerNation1
01-14-2009, 08:56 PM
IMO Rolle would be a HUGE loss. Remember the last time Ben played the Rats when they were without Rolle and McCallister? 5 TDs!

decleater
01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
I think the 18 games in a row (or whatever it is) will start showing in the second half. That's when there will be blood in the water and we move in for the kill.

Jooser
01-14-2009, 09:08 PM
I think the 18 games in a row (or whatever it is) will start showing in the second half. That's when there will be blood in the water and we move in for the kill.

Blood on our Cleats!!! Yes Sir!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel Blount's G
01-14-2009, 11:47 PM
IMO Rolle would be a HUGE loss. Remember the last time Ben played the Rats when they were without Rolle and McCallister? 5 TDs!
Yup. MNF at heinz w/ a bunch of steeler legends there and Mel Blount called the ratbird offense pathetic :ratsuck

Iron Shiek
01-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Yup. MNF at heinz w/ a bunch of steeler legends there and Mel Blount called the ratbird offense pathetic :ratsuck

That was the best moment of that entire game I think...right up there with Eddy Reed getting "blowed up". I was crackin up when Mel was just ripping the Ratbirds. :tt2

flippy
01-15-2009, 09:33 AM

Too bad Falco's arm is 10x stonger than McNairs....otherwise we'd only have to defend 5 yards of the field.

AngryAsian
01-15-2009, 09:41 AM
We need to add more to that list during the game. With all the trash talking, its really nice that our guys have shown a lot of class and have taken the tempo from our HC... talking up the rivalry and actually giving credit to their players, which has been the complete opposite from their camp. That gives me such a sense of pride. Our players let their play do the talking and we leave everything out on the field, with no excuses and no verbal BS prior to any match up. Anybody that thinks Mike Tomlin hasn't put his stamp on this team, is without a clue. This team is all about business and extremely respectful about the competition... that epitomizes CLASS.

frankthetank1
01-15-2009, 10:32 AM
wow mason has a knee problem too. i think his shoulder is still in pretty bad shape. as much as i hate the ravens i have so much respect for mason. he has played hurt most of this season and he is the ravens only threat in the passing game

JAR
01-16-2009, 01:26 PM
and today's update from just before noon...

Linebacker Terrell Suggs, cornerback Samari Rolle and wide receiver Derrick Mason were not present at the portion of this morning's practice open to the media. Suggs (strained right shoulder), Rolle (groin) and Mason (knee/dislocated left shoulder/trapezius muscle) have yet to practice prior to Sunday's AFC title contest against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Linebacker Jarret Johnson (left calf) stood on the sideline in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, but he was not wearing his usual No. 95 jersey. Johnson had practiced on a limited basis yesterday after sitting out Wednesday's session.

The good news is that defensive tackle Justin Bannan (foot) and wide receiver Mark Clayton (thigh) made appearances today after missing practice Wednesday and Thursday.