PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben is 5-2 all time against ratbirds...

frunko1
01-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Where both those games the motorcycle accident year?

If so, I just got a lot less worried about this game.

:ratsuck

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2 ... week=REG17 (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29437&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&season=2007&week=REG17)

He didn't start last year, so bens only losses to the ratbirds where his year he was hit by a car.

I didn't realize that.

RuthlessBurgher
01-14-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm surprised no one has bothered mentioning that Ben is 11-0 in the division in the past 2 years. The single divisional loss for the Steelers during this time was the meaningless last game in the '07 season in which Ben and several other players sat, so Batch was the QB of record in that game.

:brownssuck :bungalssuck :ratsuck

Jooser
01-14-2009, 09:10 PM
I thought that one of Ben's losses was his rookie year when he came in for the injured Maddox. I could hardly hold that one against him since we were already losing when he came in.

birtikidis
01-14-2009, 09:14 PM
I thought that one of Ben's losses was his rookie year when he came in for the injured Maddox. I could hardly hold that one against him since we were already losing when he came in.
that doesn't count against ben it counts against the guy who started (maddox)

RuthlessBurgher
01-14-2009, 09:23 PM
that doesn't count against ben it counts against the guy who started (maddox)

Yup. Ben had a 13-0 record as a starting QB in the regular season of his rookie year.

Steelers quarterback Tommy Maddox went 4-for-13 for 67 yards before being forced out in the third quarter with an elbow injury. He was replaced by first-round draft pick Ben Roethlisberger, who threw fourth-quarter touchdown passes to Antwaan Randle El and Hines Ward.