PDA

View Full Version : We won by losing to the Titans!!!

feltdizz
01-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Imagine if we won against the Titans in another dramatic 4th quarter comeback? Does our OL and Ben look like they did against the Chargers?

It looks like we fixed a few things and may have even changed the whole OL blocking scheme for the playoffs.. I have never seen an OL that bad look so good after a bye.

I don't want to look ahead but without Suggs I'm anxious to see how we pick up this Ravens blitz... Ben was calm and collected like the Colts game in 2005.

I think the Ravens are in trouble. Ben has been here a few times... I think we run away in the 3rd quarter...

RuthlessBurgher
01-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Imagine if we won against the Titans in another dramatic 4th quarter comeback? Does our OL and Ben look like they did against the Chargers?

It looks like we fixed a few things and may have even changed the whole OL blocking scheme for the playoffs.. I have never seen an OL that bad look so good after a bye.

I don't want to look ahead but without Suggs I'm anxious to see how we pick up this Ravens blitz... Ben was calm and collected like the Colts game in 2005.

I think the Ravens are in trouble. Ben has been here a few times... I think we run away in the 3rd quarter...

If we came back to beat the Titans, we would not have played the Chargers in the divisional round. We would have played the Ravens as the #1 seed.

feltdizz
01-14-2009, 02:51 PM

If we came back to beat the Titans, we would not have played the Chargers in the divisional round. We would have played the Ravens as the #1 seed.

I know... and I didn't want to play the Ravens in that round...
but do you think our O looks like this if we won or is the OL and Arians walking around confident instead of questioning their play?

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
01-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Much like we won by losing to the Jags in '05, we avoided the game in New England, who I wanted no part of, they just seemed err had our "number" in tape form.

Instead a trip to Heinz Field West and the Bungels and the rest is history.

:tt1

Is is quite similar, but I have had a feeling since they beat Jax in Jax this year.

Ozey74
01-14-2009, 10:11 PM
I was in Tenn for this game. I caught alot of heckling as I was leaving the stadium. I'm glad that those dumba$$e$ are now waiting to see who the Titans will take in the draft in April.

:moon

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
01-14-2009, 11:51 PM
I almost wish we had a shot at redemption vs the Titans cause I really feel we would of whipped um. Still feel like we are a better team than Rats, but the best team doesn't always win.

Ozey74
01-15-2009, 12:02 AM
I almost wish we had a shot at redemption vs the Titans cause I really feel we would of whipped um. Still feel like we are a better team than Rats, but the best team doesn't always win.

The Titans will get what's comming to them next year when they come to Heinz Field!!

:tt2