PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the win over SD

Hardliner
01-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Dominating performance Steel fans. You have to feel proud and confident for another run to the Superbowl. It sure seemed to me that Ben benefited from the week off in that his passes were as crisp and strong as I've seen out of him, ever.

You may have heard already but Chief's fans are celebrating just now as well in that Scott Pioli, formerly of the Patties, has agreed to take over as the new GM of the Chiefs. That rush you hear in the background is Herm Edwards and his staff heading for the exit ramps!

By the way? :ratsuck

stlrz d
01-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks man!

You should come around more often!

Mel Blount's G
01-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Appreciate the comments hardliner.

Good luck next year with your coaching turnover.

Chadman
01-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Any hints on the new HC?

Cowher cut his teeth in KC didn't he?

SidSmythe
01-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Chiefs can do what the Dolphins did next year . . . Thigpen showed some promise but they need to bring in a veteran QB this offseason just in case he's not ur guy.

Discipline of Steel
01-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Chiefs can do what the Dolphins did next year . . . Thigpen showed some promise but they need to bring in a veteran QB this offseason just in case he's not ur guy.

Word.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Maybe our backup QB will be headed to KC.

buckeyehoppy
01-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Dominating performance Steel fans. You have to feel proud and confident for another run to the Superbowl. It sure seemed to me that Ben benefited from the week off in that his passes were as crisp and strong as I've seen out of him, ever.

You may have heard already but Chief's fans are celebrating just now as well in that Scott Pioli, formerly of the Patties, has agreed to take over as the new GM of the Chiefs. That rush you hear in the background is Herm Edwards and his staff heading for the exit ramps!

By the way? :ratsuck

Hardliner, thanks fer the love.

Pioli should do a good job righting the ship out in KC. At least he's liberated from Bill Bellicose. Is Peterson going to be a "consultant" in the transition? If he is, that's probably a good thing, so long as he doesn't try to recommend bringing Marty back.

Good luck over there, Hardliner. The Chiefs are a fairly young team to begin with, so there's a good base.

kennyes
01-14-2009, 02:44 AM
Always good to hear from Hardliner!

:Beer