PDA

View Full Version : Feelin' kinda Sunday!

steelsun7
01-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Man, my Steeler peeps I can't wait for Sunday to get here! I live in Az and you cant turn on the TV or radio without hearing about the Crudinals.All the idiots (from weathermen to anchorwomen) are talking about the Cruds.It's making me sick.
I can't wait to beat the Ratbirds for the 3rd time this year.

theBUS36
01-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Man, my Steeler peeps I can't wait for Sunday to get here! I live in Az and you cant turn on the TV or radio without hearing about the Crudinals.All the idiots (from weathermen to anchorwomen) are talking about the Cruds.It's making me sick.

Imagine if it turns out to be Tomlin VS Whiz I. It would be hell on earth for you out there.

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2

steelsun7
01-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Imagine if it turns out to be Tomlin VS Whiz I. It would be hell on earth for you out there.

Believe me I know.I am pulling for the Eagles.Nothing would be worse than losing to the Crudinals in the SB

papillon
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM

Believe me I know.I am pulling for the Eagles.Nothing would be worse than losing to the Crudinals in the SB

:wft

Pappy

buckeyehoppy
01-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Um...I know the Crapinals beat the snot outta Rice Carolina this weekend. But, please...they will not be beating Philadelphia next weekend.

They played in one of the weakest divisions in football and, even after two playoff wins they are still under .500 outside their division.

The Beagles are as hot as the Crapinals are and just dumped the defending champions. I don't think it really matters. The experience and talent of the Beagles will make short work of AZ.

Djfan
01-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Too bad Buckeye is right. I want the cards over the iggles!