PDA

View Full Version : And the douchebag of the week award goes too...

SteelTorch
01-12-2009, 06:15 PM
This Bengals troll in response to Ben's spinal concussion:

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=38012

ahhhh another "Woe is me story from Ben"

sounds like the same life and death drama the drama queen sold us when he chipped a tooth on a car window.

sorry, as was said earlier, he's the only one i remember getting carted off the field for a concussion...maybe trent green, can't remember, but then again Trents was much much worse.

sorry, if he's so tough then why is this finally the first year he hasn't missed a game?

sorry, don't buy it...he's still a drama queen in my book.

you want something tough, lets see Ben come back 5 months after having his knee shredded and all the ligaments torn...something that the surgeon said could prevent him from ever playing the game again and other experts said would keep him off his feet for at least a year.

do that and he'll impress me.

The level of stupidity of some posters never ceases to amaze me. And the worst part is, this schmuck is a moderator.

It made watching them tank last season all the more satisfying. :tt2

stlrz d
01-12-2009, 06:23 PM
The same stuff is on the Rats board regarding this news.

That's why I don't appreciate it coming from Steelers fans...there's enough BS out there coming from opposing fans. We don't need it from our own.

Mel Blount's G
01-12-2009, 06:37 PM
I thought phillip rivers mighta won this award for his yap flapping near the end of yesterdays game.

flippy
01-12-2009, 07:57 PM
I was gonna give it to the Mannings for both being 1 and done.....

NJ-STEELER
01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
sadly,

some 'steeler fans' think the same way

Discipline of Steel
01-12-2009, 08:48 PM
As far as high-profile douchebags, Id definately have to agree with Phallup Rivers. How do you talk smack after you just got smacked? and youre done for the year?

Joe Theismann would say

"That just goes to show how big a heart this guy has. I mean, highest QB Rating in the league and he gets snubbed for the Pro Bowl? I think a lot of sports writers need to re-evaluate their opinion of Philip Rivers and give one of the games great competitors a little credit for all he has accomplished this season."

buckeyehoppy
01-12-2009, 09:02 PM

Amen...sorta...was looking forward to revenge against Eli...will need to get it from Mom McNabb's son after dumping the Rattards for a third time.

buckeyehoppy
01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Well, if Bunghole fan...all one of them...wants tough, how about coming back from a third brain trauma within two weeks of the latest and leading his team to a playoff win.

Gee, maybe it's just a concussion. Does anyone know for certain if Merrill Hoge still has to carry vital personal info (i.e. his phone number, home address, etc.) on a cheat sheet because he just had one too many concussions?

A concussion is a f---ing brain injury...something that gets worse with repeated occurrences. It isn't a knee injury that can be rehabilitated to the old standard.

Maybe this Bunghole fan's head went all the way through the windshield? I hope Ben never has another concussion, but I fear he will and it is likely to cut productive years off his football career every bit as much as Rosie Palmer's gimpy knees will.

You know what? I want tough. Suit up and go in, Rosie, so our current DL can finish the job Kimo started. Get in there, Rosie...you pu$$y!!!

My name is buckeyehoppy and I approve this rant!

proudpittsburgher
01-12-2009, 09:24 PM
you want something tough, lets see Ben come back 5 months after having his knee shredded and all the ligaments torn...something that the surgeon said could prevent him from ever playing the game again and other experts said would keep him off his feet for at least a year.

Was he talking about the quarterback who missed just about every game this season and isn't even going to get surgery to fix the problem? Is he talking about that tough guy? Hmm, if Carson Palmer is tough, then Ben is friggen hercules.

dirt
01-12-2009, 10:55 PM
I thought phillip rivers mighta won this award for his yap flapping near the end of yesterdays game.

i remember the rumors during that draft that cowher really wanted rivers. i am so glad we didn't get him. i don't care how talented people think he is, he acts like a petulant, immature crybaby all the time. god i'm glad he isn't a steeler.

Oviedo
01-13-2009, 08:56 AM
The guy is a Bumgals fan. Why would you expect any intelligent thought from someone who supports the biggest joke of a franchise in professional sports.

phillyesq
01-13-2009, 09:13 AM
i remember the rumors during that draft that cowher really wanted rivers. i am so glad we didn't get him. i don't care how talented people think he is, he acts like a petulant, immature crybaby all the time. god i'm glad he isn't a steeler.

:Agree

I remember those rumors as well. He is more talented than I thought he would be, but I would much rather have Ben.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-13-2009, 10:54 AM

Was he talking about the quarterback who missed just about every game this season and isn't even going to get surgery to fix the problem? Is he talking about that tough guy? Hmm, if Carson Palmer is tough, then Ben is friggen hercules.

Has Palmer come back yet from injury? I know that as Tiger Woods' comeback approaches, I can't turn around without hearing about it. I figured that when Palmer finally comes back from his 2005 injury it will be with the same amount of fanfare for the "Tiger Woods of football". :lol: :roll:

Northern_Blitz
01-13-2009, 11:24 AM

Amen...sorta...was looking forward to revenge against Eli...will need to get it from Mom McNabb's son after dumping the Rattards for a third time.

If the trend holds Arizona should win the NFCC.

In the wild card, we get the winner of Ind. vs. SD. Indi is favoured and beat us in the regular season. SD wins.

In the divisional games, we get the winner of Bal vs. Ten. Ten is facoured and beat us in the regular season. Bal wins.

Now in the AFCC, we'll hopefully get the winner of Philly vs. Ari. Philly beat us in the regular season and is favoured. Winner is TBD. As long as we beat the Ratbirds I dont' care, but it seems like fate is steering us away from revenge games.