PDA

View Full Version : OC's and OL's....

feltdizz
01-12-2009, 04:11 PM
I remember so many people yelling out better OC's and OL's... even yelling out better HC's...

Besides Whiz of course... how many coaches and OL's are left? Funny how all the praise for the Giants and Colts and Dallas OL's resulted in zilch...

It's match ups... and I think we match up well with all of the remaining teams. Now that we threw out the obvious 7 step drop regardless of the front... I like our chances..

and I would not fire any of our coaches... OL included... it's execution not the coaches.

Oviedo
01-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Once the ball is kicked off execution is 90% of why we win or lose. The coaches prep up to that point but it is the players that either make the success or failure 90% of the time.

TallyStiller
01-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Gonna be a real demonstration of the changes on offense and how far we've come if we see Philly in a Super Bowl... I think seeing the continuously played highlights of the week 3 debacle will serve to motivate the fellas. Same will be true of the beatdown we took in the desert week 4 last season when everybody was proclaiming us championship material after the 3 - 0 start against a bunch of nobodies. Either way, the opponent will offer a combination of a. obvious warts that resulted in a 9 win regular season and b. a history that will serve to keep our boys suitably motivated... assuming we beat the Rats of course. There, the alternative is simply unthinkable.

All the coaches are safe for another year based on what we've achieved right now. Period.

flippy
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Good point.

OLines are overrated.

We're still in the dance.

And we're planning on winning it.