PDA

View Full Version : Styx

pfelix73
01-12-2009, 12:23 PM
I was at the game yesterday, so I don't know if anyone posted this before. If it was- sorry.

But Styx was at the game last night and did the Nat'l Anthem AND a stunning rendition of Renegade. Talk about firing up the crowd- I'm still hoarse.

They said after the game they might be back for round #3 against the Rats....

JAR
01-12-2009, 12:27 PM
I know, that was great. I'm not only hoarse, I can hardly move today. I'm getting too old for this....NAH!

:ratsuck

MeetJoeGreene
01-12-2009, 12:27 PM
That was awesome... it got everyone fired up.

I hope they come back... that would even be better.

Where is wolfen/leafy when we need him.

flippy
01-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Anyone film it?

flippy
01-12-2009, 12:44 PM
[youtube:1k1l8sxg]3tKWZgcH7kA[/youtube:1k1l8sxg]

Found this. It made me dizzy. But these folks were pumped.....

flippy
01-12-2009, 12:57 PM
I just put the defense intro into the SuperBowl or bust thread and Styx plays at about 2:40 into it.

RuthlessBurgher
01-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Anyone film it?

It's on my camera, but I haven't viewed it or downloaded it to my computer yet (I got home at 3:50 a.m. and am now at work). I've also never uploaded anything to YouTube before, so I will have to learn how to do that.

flippy
01-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Anyone film it?

It's on my camera, but I haven't viewed it or downloaded it to my computer yet (I got home at 3:50 a.m. and am now at work). I've also never uploaded anything to YouTube before, so I will have to learn how to do that.

sweet.

ikestops85
01-12-2009, 01:30 PM
I can't imagine what it was like to be there in person but on TV the crowd was crazy loud and fired up.

pfelix73
01-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Flippy,

I was sittin in Section 505 just about the same as you, it looks like..... Wow.

I was in row GG at the end..... People up in that section were cool...

flippy
01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Flippy,

I was sittin in Section 505 just about the same as you, it looks like..... Wow.

I was in row GG at the end..... People up in that section were cool...

I just found that on youtube. i wasn't fortunate enough to be at the game.

sounds like you had a great section.

SteelerNation1
01-12-2009, 02:33 PM
I also filmed it, but it doesnt do it justice. It was pretty great though!

RuthlessBurgher
01-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Did you film the first one with the a capella version prior to player introductions? I did not get that one...I got the one that was played during the game in the 4th quarter instead.

SteelTorch
01-12-2009, 02:42 PM
I was at the game yesterday, so I don't know if anyone posted this before. If it was- sorry.

But Styx was at the game last night and did the Nat'l Anthem AND a stunning rendition of Renegade. Talk about firing up the crowd- I'm still hoarse.

Don't tell stlrzd. :lol:

stlrz d
01-12-2009, 02:43 PM

I already know. :|

:lol:

GreggyDigital
01-12-2009, 03:04 PM
[youtube:43g4tx80]3tKWZgcH7kA[/youtube:43g4tx80]

You could see me in that video. I was in section 143.

I was the crazy fan dressed in black and gold singing the song (badly).

:)

Blitz-en
01-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I was there, section 511, row D. Really cool fans around us.

Only thing I'd change, if it were up to me, in regards to Styx being there: Right before player introductions, I'd definitely like the music accompanyment. Heck, when the music kicks in, it's the most powerful part of the song.

But, the guys from Styx were whoopin it up in their box during the 4th quarter Renegade playing. It was really cool to watch those guys on the jumbotron.

Djfan
01-12-2009, 05:27 PM
You can hear me on that video. I was the guy in the bar in So Cal screaming so loudly that the WHOLE DAMN WORLD HEARD ME!!!!

flippy
01-12-2009, 05:28 PM

Did you film the first one with the a capella version prior to player introductions? I did not get that one...I got the one that was played during the game in the 4th quarter instead.

see the SuperBowl or bust thread. it's in there. i felt the enrgy in that vid.

flippy
01-12-2009, 05:29 PM
[youtube:37x1v7y4]3tKWZgcH7kA[/youtube:37x1v7y4]

You could see me in that video. I was in section 143.

I was the crazy fan dressed in black and gold singing the song (badly).

:)

i wanna know who the 2 mexican wrestlers were....those 2 guys got some serious camera time.....

pfelix73
01-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Ah Flippy, I thought maybe you took that video. Well, whom ever took it, I was close to them. Sitting up there in 505 is cool, but I almost prefer to be over in the endzone.. You get a better view of the big screen, but who's bitchin? I'm just happy to get in.

The 4th quarter showing of Renegade was classic as usual. Everyone was yelling for it, then the screen went black..... after a few seconds......RENEGADE! And after a few more seconds... went my voice....still can't talk right.

rpmpit
01-12-2009, 06:47 PM

I already know. :|

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: