PDA

View Full Version : "I hope they have another bounty on me...

Chachi
01-11-2009, 11:35 PM
...tell them that."

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e0d9d7

(Hines interview)

flippy
01-12-2009, 04:07 AM
The Ravens and Hines Ward's Huckleberry.

Oviedo
01-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Ward is an all time great for the Steelers. If everyone had his attitude we would never lose.

You get the sense he is one of those guys who "gets it." He knows how fortunate he is to be able to do what he does for what he gets paid and he is going to make this brief period of his life all that it can possibly be. Great way to live your life.

frankthetank1
01-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Ward is an all time great for the Steelers. If everyone had his attitude we would never lose.

You get the sense he is one of those guys who "gets it." He knows how fortunate he is to be able to do what he does for what he gets paid and he is going to make this brief period of his life all that it can possibly be. Great way to live your life.

whines ward really?? i love hines. i cant say he is my favorite steeler of all time because there have been so many greats with the same kind of attitude, but he is up there. if only more players had the same perspective and attitude. he is the model nfl player imo

MeetJoeGreene
01-12-2009, 10:40 AM
It was kind of funny. But at this point, I want our players to just be quiet and not give the Ratbirds any bulletin board material.

Hopefully this will incite one of their players to make a stupid mistake.

:ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck