PDA

View Full Version : Keisel's canoe....

Mel Blount's G
01-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Fricking excellent! Nice to see his original sack dance. I hope he paddles all the way down the mississippi during the felons game. And Foote needs to stomp out some cigarette butts as well.

And how bout Olajuwon Timmons? First time I had heard that...

papillon
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Fricking excellent! Nice to see his original sack dance. I hope he paddles all the way down the mississippi during the felons game. And Foote needs to stomp out some cigarette butts as well.

All I have to say about Timmons is wow. That cat is a freak of nature. He closes faster on a ball carrier than anyone I've seen and he weighs 240+? It just isn't fair. You have to love the middle name though. :tt2

Pappy

NW Steeler
01-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Kiesels' sack dance was SWEET! That cracked me up.....and Timmons is fast as hell, that's for sure!

BURGH86STEEL
01-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Keisel made some plays today. It was nice to see that from him.

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 11:07 PM
That sack dance was epic and Timmons... what a monster. I love the identity of this team. We have an arsenal of phenomenal athletes.

DukieBoy
01-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Good to have Keisel back and healthy

NorthCoast
01-11-2009, 11:24 PM

All I have to say about Timmons is wow. That cat is a freak of nature. He closes faster on a ball carrier than anyone I've seen and he weighs 240+? It just isn't fair. You have to love the middle name though. :tt2

Pappy

Did you see Timmons track down Sproles after Rivers hit him on a 5yd crossing dead run ?? No other LB in the league makes that tackle.....

Mel Blount's G
01-11-2009, 11:34 PM

Pappy

Did you see Timmons track down Sproles after Rivers hit him on a 5yd crossing dead run ?? No other LB in the league makes that tackle.....
That was impressive and important 'cause he kept sproles in bounds and the clock running