PDA

View Full Version : Deion's Sugar

Flasteel
01-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Is anyone else getting completely sick of Sander's obvious man crush of Ray Lewis? I swear to God if he says Sugar one more time I might start thinking about waiting for him down in Fort Myers in the offseason just to beat the **** out of him.

costanza2k1
01-11-2009, 10:03 PM
I quit watching the NFL network's game day stuff because of Sanders. He has no analysis always talks about texting players and just plain sucks....

Steel Life
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I swear to God if he says Sugar one more time I might start thinking about waiting for him down in Fort Myers in the offseason just to beat the **** out of him.
I'm in Delray...you want some help?

Yes - His obvious Baltimore cheering is galling & the reason I don't like to watch the NFL Network...don't care for Jamie Dukes either - he's a moron.

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm in Daytona, so if this blanket party for Deion is going to happen, "text" me in advance. :lol:

stlrz d
01-11-2009, 10:15 PM
I hit mute every time I even think Ray's voice is going to come out of my speakers.

Flasteel
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
I swear to God if he says Sugar one more time I might start thinking about waiting for him down in Fort Myers in the offseason just to beat the **** out of him.
I'm in Delray...you want some help?

Yes - His obvious Baltimore cheering is galling & the reason I don't like to watch the NFL Network...don't care for Jamie Dukes either - he's a moron.

It took him all of 10 minutes to do it again and I expect to hear his little song a hundred times this week.

I don't need the help unless of course he has security, then I may need some diversionary assistance.

Seriously, I'm not the kind of guy to throw down because of something somebody says but if I ever catch him out in public again (it's been about 10 years since I've seen him) he'll get an ear-full concerning his butt-piracy with Jazz-hands.

Discipline of Steel
01-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Deion was the only cornhole to make my top 5 Idiot, Wussie, and Worst Broadcaster lists!

Les 74
01-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Shannon "Mr. Ed" Sharpe is no better.

Mel Blount's G
01-11-2009, 10:30 PM
He picked us to lose all the time this year. He holds zero credibility

Discipline of Steel
01-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Keyshawn is the same way too, always picks against us.

stlrz d
01-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Wow, Deion put Willie at number one for some list on this weekend's games.

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 10:58 PM

At least you could understand Mr. Ed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steel Life
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Deion is like the court jester of that show. He just says sh1t & talks in circles trying to back it up & I hate that con-artist smile of his.

DukieBoy
01-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Is anyone else getting completely sick of Sander's obvious man crush of Ray Lewis? I swear to God if he says Sugar one more time I might start thinking about waiting for him down in Fort Myers in the offseason just to beat the **** out of him.

Go get'em FS.

DukieBoy
01-11-2009, 11:28 PM

At least you could understand Mr. Ed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shannon must be eatingsome old hay tonight. Dumba$Z.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I hate Deion so much I didn't even want to read this thread. Is there a puke icon on here somewhere?

DukieBoy
01-11-2009, 11:39 PM
I hate Deion so much I didn't even want to read this thread. Is there a puke icon on here somewhere?

stlr-d has a good one.

stlrz d
01-12-2009, 12:54 AM

stlr-d has a good one.

Ahhhhh...so that didn't go unnoticed? :lol:

SteelerOfDeVille
01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
i keep thinking he sounds like a fag.

JDSteeler
01-12-2009, 01:58 AM

I'm surprised that Ray didn't ask Deion how his @zz tastes,
after licking it so many times.... :tt1 :tt1

JD

TallyStiller
01-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Deion played for them towards the end of his career. No different than asking Bussie about the Steelers. So the question begs - where does Woodson come down on this one?

stlrz d
01-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Deion played for them towards the end of his career. No different than asking Bussie about the Steelers. So the question begs - where does Woodson come down on this one?

From what I've heard on NFLN, Woodson likes the Ravens but is still a Steelers homer.

Sugar
01-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I've got no problems w/ Deion- I know where he's coming from. He played for the Ravens so I can't expect him to hate on them. I'm sure a lot of Ravens fans hate Hoge too. It's all cool to me.

Besides, he did rate Wille as #1 in his top ten for the weekend. This is coming in the same weekend that his Ravens boys upset the #1 seed in the playoffs so I don't take that lightly.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-12-2009, 07:59 PM
I've got no problems w/ Deion- I know where he's coming from. He played for the Ravens so I can't expect him to hate on them. I'm sure a lot of Ravens fans hate Hoge too. It's all cool to me.

Besides, he did rate Wille as #1 in his top ten for the weekend. This is coming in the same weekend that his Ravens boys upset the #1 seed in the playoffs so I don't take that lightly.
it's not the homerism... we expect that... it's "Sugar..." this and "Sugar.." that... it seriously almost seems like they're secretly lovers or something.

Les 74
01-12-2009, 08:56 PM

it's not the homerism... we expect that... it's "Sugar..." this and "Sugar.." that... it seriously almost seems like they're secretly lovers or something.

Its not much of a "secret." :lol:

Flasteel
01-12-2009, 08:58 PM

Exactly. SoD is getting where I'm coming from...it's friggin' super gay.