PDA

View Full Version : tomlin is a moron

True Fan
01-11-2009, 08:24 PM
the fake punt and not taking the gimme FG may come back and haunt us. 6 point swing

BIGSTEEL
01-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Shut up we will win

feltdizz
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
the fake punt and not taking the gimme FG may come back and haunt us. 6 point swing

and it works again Tomie... I love your post, we win anytime you start these dumb threads...

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 08:51 PM

Please whine elsewhere. We enjoy relishing wins.

Oviedo
01-11-2009, 09:11 PM
You are the moron. The only person that "sucks" is you and your anti Tomlin agenda. He is the coach and he will remain the coach nothing someone as insignificant as you thinks will change that.

Steelgal
01-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Anyone with your username should be banned anyway. If you can't support the coach, find a new team.

Oviedo
01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Anyone with your username should be banned anyway. If you can't support the coach, find a new team.

Couldn't agree more. The Mods are letting us down in an attempt to be "politically correct" in dealing with this guy. Would anyone miss him if he were gone?

MaxAMillion
01-11-2009, 09:20 PM

You must truly be miserable whenever the Steelers win a game. I think you will complain about Tomlin if the team wins the Super Bowl

steeld95
01-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Just maybe Tomlin has faith in our defense. If we don't make it, he knows our defense will hold...That "moron" just dominated the 2nd half!

Steel Life
01-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Tomlin has faith in his players & they like playing for him because of it. I'd rather have a coach that goes for it than always playing it safe.

Mel Blount's G
01-11-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't think we need to call out the mods about this. Personally, I find him highly amusing and feel able to police a chump like this fairly easily. It's really only flooders that get on my nerves.

http://www.way2solutions.com/assets/images/2cents.gif :2c

Tomie boy's foot-in-cyber-mouth gaffes are legendary!! He makes his final game conclusion during 1st quarters!! His next post will be ripping tomlin a new one for deciding to play the felons 3 times this year!! :moon

steelcityrules!!
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
why ban this guy?
he gobbles down copious amounts of smack, (along with dong probably) and we get to revel in the domination of TOMLIN'S Pittsburgh MF'n Steelers!

banning gomers for bad ideas is a bad idea... we need jerks to tool on in here.

:ratsuck
:Cheers
:Beer

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 09:48 PM
"Mods letting you guys down?" Look around and count how many trouble makers were on this board when the Trib went down and look at the board now. We dish out warnings when they are warranted and last I checked calling someone a "MORON" regardless of how idiotic you might perceived their post to be, is a violation of the code of conduct. Let's agree to disagree about points made, but let's not throw stones.

steelcityrules!!
01-11-2009, 09:57 PM
"Mods letting you guys down?" Look around and count how many trouble makers were on this board when the Trib went down and look at the board now. We dish out warnings when they are warranted and last I checked calling someone a "MORON" regardless of how idiotic you might perceived their post to be, is a violation of the code of conduct. Let's agree to disagree about points made, but let's not throw stones.

dude, don't sweat it. everyone is entitled to their opinion and no need to ban for idiocy.
we on our way... and this tool-bag will be angry all the way to the bank. Another lombardi will make his user-name melt away like a fat ray lewis into the chesapeake.

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 10:09 PM

dude, don't sweat it. everyone is entitled to their opinion and no need to ban for idiocy.
we on our way... and this tool-bag will be angry all the way to the bank. Another lombardi will make his user-name melt away like a fat ray lewis into the chesapeake.

No one is getting banned. I just wanted to make sure people are aware that they should be more concerned about their own conduct before calling out a poster for his "not so popular" views. If he wants to be controversial, he can do so... so long as he doesn't violate the code of conduct. We're not about censorship on this board.

Steel Life
01-11-2009, 10:12 PM
That "moron" is taking us to the AFCC in his 2nd season - I think I'll take it.

True Fan
01-11-2009, 10:17 PM

No one is getting banned. I just wanted to make sure people are aware that they should be more concerned about their own conduct before calling out a poster for his "not so popular" views. If he wants to be controversial, he can do so... so long as he doesn't violate the code of conduct. We're not about censorship on this board.

I actually see 3-4 people here that need to be banned for breaking the conduct policy with personal insults againt me. Would the MODS please address this blatant violation?

steelcityrules!!
01-11-2009, 10:18 PM

no diggity.
I've had a few too many brewskis tonight, so i better get to bed before i violate some conduct or somthing.

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 10:21 PM

I actually see 3-4 people here that need to be banned for breaking the conduct policy with personal insults againt me. Would the MODS please address this blatant violation?

People don't just get banned here. They are issued warnings and if things persist then we follow a protocol. I suggest everybody needs to re-read the code of conduct and familiarize themselves with the icons at the bottom right of each post that delineate how to report a post to the MODS. PM works as well. Don't do it on the threads.

True Fan
01-11-2009, 10:26 PM

People don't just get banned here. They are issued warnings and if things persist then we follow a protocol. I suggest everybody needs to re-read the code of conduct and familiarize themselves with the icons at the bottom right of each post that delineate how to report a post to the MODS. PM works as well. Don't do it on the threads.

sorry, my fault

Flasteel
01-11-2009, 10:29 PM

Thank you my slant-eyed brother. No one should ever be censored or banned for their opinions no matter how much the rest of us may disagree. Those calling for this are not thinking clearly or are cut from the same cloth as scum like Joseph Stalin or Joseph McCarthy. Let him hang himself and become the object of our collective ire...but let him speak!

Steelgal
01-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Sorry, if I started this. I didn't mean he should really be banned for his username. After a win, I was just tired of hearing the bashing of Tomlin. Didn't agree with all of his calls, but he believes in this team and there's nothing wrong with that.

kennyes
01-12-2009, 12:39 AM

You're an Idiot... Oops make that five.

Starlifter
01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
at some point tomlin will have a bad season and several moronic haters will crow about how they've been saying all along how bad he is - totally ignoring how good he's been so far..........dinner and a show baby.....

SteelerOfDeVille
01-12-2009, 01:03 AM
not taking the gimmie FG inside the 1?

get used to it. he's going for that EVERY time, in case you haven't figured it out. it's becuase he trusts this defense to get it back and the offense to get 1 first down after the punt to be right back in FG range... so, why not take a chance on a TD.

it's basically a no-loss proposition.

It's smart.

the fake punt? any time you fake it, it's a gamble. i like his agression, actually.

Djfan
01-12-2009, 03:16 AM
You rock Asian!

Let the moron speak!

Along these lines, I wish someone would find C o c k face and get him over here. His posts are epic.

flippy
01-12-2009, 04:55 AM

yeah! we kill with kindness around here ;)

flippy
01-12-2009, 04:57 AM

get used to it. he's going for that EVERY time, in case you haven't figured it out. it's becuase he trusts this defense to get it back and the offense to get 1 first down after the punt to be right back in FG range... so, why not take a chance on a TD.

It's smart.

the fake punt? any time you fake it, it's a gamble. i like his agression, actually.

there it is....

frankthetank1
01-12-2009, 08:23 AM

It's smart.

there it is....

i really miss cowher's conservatism (sarcasim) anyone remember when he decided to kick a fg in the 2004 afcc game against the pats when the steelers were down by a lot? tomlin is smart, that defense allows you to take risks and if they got in the end zone then that was game.

flippy
01-12-2009, 08:33 AM

It's smart.

there it is....

i really miss cowher's conservatism (sarcasim) anyone remember when he decided to kick a fg in the 2004 afcc game against the pats when the steelers were down by a lot? tomlin is smart, that defense allows you to take risks and if they got in the end zone then that was game.

sometimes i think tomlin would rather not score and see the defense respond.

frankthetank1
01-12-2009, 08:37 AM

It's smart.

there it is....

sometimes i think tomlin would rather not score and see the defense respond.

haha i dont agree but i do enjoy watching the defense more and im sure tomlin does as well. doesnt everyone enjoy watching the defense more?

Oviedo
01-12-2009, 08:53 AM
To the Mods. My apologies for letting my emotions get the best of me. It was an unwarranted commented on my part to throw you guys under the bus.

Won't happen again.

Slapstick
01-12-2009, 10:07 AM
FIRE TOMLIN!!!

BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!

:moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon

What a great game!!!

MeetJoeGreene
01-12-2009, 10:20 AM
I wouldn't have made the call, but Tomlin is a gambler.

They haven't tried one all year, so I guess it was timely... it just didn't work.

TallyStiller
01-12-2009, 10:43 AM
We had another coach around here who trusted his defense more than he trusted sissy kickers, even in the 4th quarter of Super Bowls... anybody around here going by the name of "Chuck Noll Sucks?" Tomlin's got moxie. The players are playing for him. This team appears to be peaking at the right time this year. Tomlin learned from his mistakes last year, when he worked them too hard early and they were dead legged in January, AS GOOD COACHES DO, and is two wins away from a ring. I think he's gonna get it, too.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

Here's to us blowing the doors of the Ratstains AND, since karma has officially bitten the murderous thug OJ Simpson and the cheating "three time Super Bowl winning***" Bill Belichick and Tom Brady in the a**, here's to a career ending knee injury for the NFL's OTHER murderer, Ray Ray Lewis!

TallyStiller
01-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Please note, I don't typically root for career ending injuries for opponents, no matter how despised. This would be unsportsmanlike and rude.

But typically, those opponents aren't responsible for other human beings having lost their lives, after which they spend another decade having their a**es kissed by fawning media and ignorant fans in a city full of crack whores, meth addicts, and violent felons, either. It is time for karma to crack back on Ray Ray. Hard. And we're just the team to do it.

Oviedo
01-12-2009, 10:55 AM
We had another coach around here who trusted his defense more than he trusted sissy kickers, even in the 4th quarter of Super Bowls... anybody around here going by the name of "Chuck Noll Sucks?" Tomlin's got moxie. The players are playing for him. This team appears to be peaking at the right time this year. Tomlin learned from his mistakes last year, when he worked them too hard early and they were dead legged in January, AS GOOD COACHES DO, and is two wins away from a ring. I think he's gonna get it, too.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

Here's to us blowing the doors of the Ratstains AND, since karma has officially bitten the murderous thug OJ Simpson and the cheating "three time Super Bowl winning***" Bill Belichick and Tom Brady in the a**, here's to a career ending knee injury for the NFL's OTHER murderer, Ray Ray Lewis!

:Agree :Clap :Clap :Clap

Very well said. As time goes on it becomes more and more clear why Tomlin was the right choice for the job--to anyone who wants to see it!!!

Here to at least another great 8-10 years of the Tomlin dynasty.

SteelTorch
01-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Typical troll behavior. Run your mouth off, then don't come back to eat crow. I'd say ban the guy, but at least he doesn't start 3 a day (ala tommiesteel).

snarky
02-03-2009, 07:31 PM
bump

:stirpot

eniparadoxgma
02-03-2009, 08:16 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahavhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SteelStallion
02-03-2009, 08:32 PM
:mrgreen:

In addition to the aforementioned "Tomlin is a Moron" let me reiterate that:

1. Timmons is a bust
2. Woodley is a bust
3. Ben sucks as a qb
4. Harrison should be kicked off the team for being a bad person
5. Coclough should be resigned immediately
5. Rooney is a hypocrite and cheap and a bad owner
6. Colbert is a moron for trading up for Santonio Holmes when I would have taken Lendale White
7. A number of other people suck and/or are morons but I'm too busy at my new job to list them all here

With Love,

Harry Nutsack- new Queen of the Village People Formerly Known As pittsburghlive

:mrgreen: :stirpot :Clap :Hater :moon :moon :moon

Mel Blount's G
02-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Tomie doesn't have time anymore for us amateurs. I'm sure his unique insight has landed him a fat contract as an ESPN analyst. He'll fit right in with those "experts"