PDA

View Full Version : Dang you Steelernation1!

Djfan
01-11-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm sitting here in the quiet comfort of my So Cal dessert home, while my family sleeps, trying to get my Steelers rush on the net.

You??

You've already been partying at Heinz for about two hours and will be for many more before you get to go in and cheer this team onto destiny!!!

I'm jealous Brother.

Djfan
01-11-2009, 11:40 AM
DUDE!

I just saw you live on NFLN's Total Access!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!

stlrz d
01-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Dang, I missed it.

Jooser
01-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Freakin' SWEET!!!!

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8356/jonhedernapoleondynamitzm0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I wish I were THERE, GOSH!!!

Djfan
01-12-2009, 01:31 AM
I kept looking when the cameras were in the endzone, but didn't see him in the game broadcast. Did anyone else?

SteelerNation1
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey dj,
I was just combing through some old posts and ran across this one. My sign kind of got covered up by all the people standing in front of it. Usually they don;t stand but they were for this game. I still have to get in conatct w/ the NFLN to see if they'll send me a copy of my 15 minutes of tailgating fame! :tt2

Djfan
01-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Hey dj,
I was just combing through some old posts and ran across this one. My sign kind of got covered up by all the people standing in front of it. Usually they don;t stand but they were for this game. I still have to get in conatct w/ the NFLN to see if they'll send me a copy of my 15 minutes of tailgating fame! :tt2

Post what you get!

Are you going to Tampa?

SteelerNation1
01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Hey dj,

Post what you get!

Are you going to Tampa?
I will definitely post what I get. As far as Tampa goes...don't wanna jinx anything, but it looks bleak. :( :( :(