PDA

View Full Version : Can someone list how dinged up the Rats got tonight please?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-10-2009, 11:41 PM
We can look past tomorrow night, we Coach T has the Steelers focused appropriately.

Did the Rats lose anyone to serious injury? I had to work, but saw about 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter, did their RB go down? Suggs too?

Thanks!

Mel Blount's G
01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
ACCORDING TO IN-GAME COMMENTARY

Samari Rolle - groin (left game did not return)
Terrell Thuggs - sprained shoulder (left game did not return)
McClain - ankle (but he did return for some action)

Flasteel
01-11-2009, 12:02 AM

McClain left a couple of times and was really limping off the last time I saw him. I'd be surprised if he wasn't hobbled. That was the only guy that hurt us offensively for the Ravens...didn't he have something like 87 yards the last time we played them?

I think Old Man Willie Anderson left twice and didn't return. I saw Adam Terry in the game during the 4th quarter.

The Rats were terrible offensively today and really only got a couple of deep passes to set themselves up. I will say that they didn't turn the ball over or allow a sack, but we've showed that we can get to Flacco and force the mistake.

Their defense was the definition of "bend but don't break" which is very uncharacteristic of them. They have their soft spots and can be had, especially if Suggs and Rolle are out.

Yes we have a game to play first, but I can't help thinking ahead...good thing I'm not playing.
:tt2

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the updates, guys!

Mel Blount's G
01-11-2009, 12:30 AM

Yeah, Flasteel is right. Add Willie Anderson to that list though I do not remember what his injury was. He is also right about mcclain not looking too effective when he did return to the game

SidSmythe
01-11-2009, 01:23 AM
McClain came back after severely limping off the field . . . he took a FB dive when backed up at their own 2 yard line . . . he didn't look good on the play either.

RB's need their ankles.

I heard ED REED broke in the tunnel when he slipped after the game.
Just kidding.

D Rock
01-11-2009, 03:14 AM

McClain left a couple of times and was really limping off the last time I saw him. I'd be surprised if he wasn't hobbled. That was the only guy that hurt us offensively for the Ravens...didn't he have something like 87 yards the last time we played them?

I think Old Man Willie Anderson left twice and didn't return. I saw Adam Terry in the game during the 4th quarter.

The Rats were terrible offensively today and really only got a couple of deep passes to set themselves up. I will say that they didn't turn the ball over or allow a sack, but we've showed that we can get to Flacco and force the mistake.

Their defense was the definition of "bend but don't break" which is very uncharacteristic of them. They have their soft spots and can be had, especially if Suggs and Rolle are out.

Yes we have a game to play first, but I can't help thinking ahead...good thing I'm not playing.

Thinking back.to the last Ravens game..Adam Terry was lined up as the TE against Harrison all of the last game. If Willie Anderson is out and Terry is forced into the starting lineup, then that gives Harrison the ability to flat out dominate the Ravens like he has the past two years.

Ca - and may I add - ching!

Jooser
01-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Their starting lineup looked like the walking dead after the game. I Luv It!

:ratsuck

Jom112
01-11-2009, 03:49 PM

Willie Anderson they said had a "neck stinger". Personally I think he'll play next week, in the words of K2 "he's a soulja"...

TCB
01-11-2009, 04:33 PM
[quote="Mel Blount's G":qsp4ms1r]ACCORDING TO IN-GAME COMMENTARY

Thinking back.to the last Ravens game..Adam Terry was lined up as the TE against Harrison all of the last game. If Willie Anderson is out and Terry is forced into the starting lineup, then that gives Harrison the ability to flat out dominate the Ravens like he has the past two years.

Ca - and may I add - ching![/quote:qsp4ms1r]

I am almost positive that Anderson returned to the game. Terry was playing TE late in the game.

Jom112
01-11-2009, 04:36 PM
[quote="Mel Blount's G":fjb6723y]ACCORDING TO IN-GAME COMMENTARY

Ca - and may I add - ching!

I am almost positive that Anderson returned to the game. Terry was playing TE late in the game.[/quote:fjb6723y]

He did come back...