PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is the officiating

True Fan
01-10-2009, 07:53 PM
really favoring the ratbirds?

feltdizz
01-10-2009, 07:59 PM

it's you... Tennessee is really killing themselves...

when they stomped on the towel they showed their discipline.. they are playing like they have never been here before..

and CJ is hurt.....

I love it

D Rock
01-10-2009, 08:10 PM
At first I was thinking I'd like to see Tennessee win, but I have changed my mind.

The Titans are moving the ball at will but being dumb inside the red zone.

Baltimore is doing NOTHING offensively and now McClain is hurt.

The Ratbirds are the weaker team for sure and will be much easier to beat so long as the offesnse protects the ball. The simply will not score much against the Steelers defense.

True Fan
01-10-2009, 08:18 PM

it's you... Tennessee is really killing themselves...

when they stomped on the towel they showed their discipline.. they are playing like they have never been here before..

and CJ is hurt.....

I love it

I realize tenn is stepping on their peepees, that being said, the rats have benefitted from at least 2 non-call personal fouls, a blatant PI and a couple holds. I dispise the ratbirds, but hope they win so we can host the AFCC. I also would like to avenge the towel stomp in Tenn next week...........what to do, what to do? hope for more injuries :lol:

hellbanger
01-10-2009, 08:33 PM
we need to beat SD or it dont matter who wins this game. I do admit i like the fact that theyre beating eachother up.

True Fan
01-10-2009, 08:37 PM
wow, 2 more. Flacco looks like he stepped out of the endzone and a obvious delay of game. looks like the road to the superbowl goes thru pitt

Djfan
01-10-2009, 08:41 PM
He stepped out. And the delay of game? Lame.

Mel Blount's G
01-10-2009, 08:43 PM
The only brutal call was the noncall on that delay of game. That should maybe be reviewable cause they snapped the ball way after the playclock expired. I've never seen the refs miss one by that much.

Oh well, steeler fans got exactly what we wanted - to see those two teams beat the sh-it outta eachother. Ravens lost Rolle and Thuggs and McClain's ankle was not looking too good.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-10-2009, 10:55 PM
wow, 2 more. Flacco looks like he stepped out of the endzone and a obvious delay of game. looks like the road to the superbowl goes thru pitt

I was watching on a TV without PVR and didn't get the chance to rewind it. I saw this and thought that I was the only one. The commentators missed it completely.

feltdizz
01-11-2009, 01:15 PM
just saw the NFLN replay of the Flacco endzone foot.. he didn't step out.

regardless.. Tennessee played like they were trying to prove they were tougher then the Ravens... but most of it was after the whistle.. reminded me of San Diego when they lost to the Pats* TN looked really immature...

SteelerOfDeVille
01-11-2009, 02:21 PM
He stepped out. And the delay of game? Lame.
yep... and nobody mentioned that he stepped out... that bugged the crap outta me...

eniparadoxgma
01-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Saw the replay like 10 times on Sportscenter last night. He didn't step out, fellers.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Saw the replay like 10 times on Sportscenter last night. He didn't step out, fellers.
did they show a different angle (i.e., down the line?)

Otherwise, i'm not sure how you can be sure with the defender in front of his foot.

stlrz d
01-11-2009, 03:32 PM

Otherwise, i'm not sure how you can be sure with the defender in front of his foot.

ESPN did, yes.

feltdizz
01-11-2009, 03:33 PM

they showed the back line angle.. he was in.. they didn't spend more then 5 seconds on the NFL recap. showed he was in and moved on.

I will say that after watching the Giants game thus far the flags are flying..

they actually erased a play after a commercial break..

eniparadoxgma
01-11-2009, 10:03 PM

They showed it from the back of the endzone.