costanza2k1
01-10-2009, 02:07 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/20090109Steelers_Defense_800.jpg

California-Steel
01-10-2009, 06:46 AM
:Bow

ROLROC
01-10-2009, 08:21 AM
attitude bordering on cockiness...love it.

checkout woodley pointing over at deebo.

:Beer :Beer :Beer

proudpittsburgher
01-10-2009, 09:04 AM
That's fantastic

steelz09
01-10-2009, 09:45 AM
awesome photo. definitely deserving of being added to the photo gallery

steeld95
01-10-2009, 10:31 AM
nice photo. I just made it the background to my computer

stlrz d
01-10-2009, 11:04 AM
nice photo. I just made it the background to my computer

Mine too!

Ozey74
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Where's Polamalu?

Djfan
01-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Where's Polamalu?

I had to look for him too. He's in the hoodie, all the way to the right. Looks out of place. I don't think this type of photo shoot is his thing.

I don't know. I can't really promise that that is him. They eyes look different.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Where's Polamalu?

I had to look for him too. He's in the hoodie, all the way to the right. Looks out of place. I don't think this type of photo shoot is his thing.

I don't know. I can't really promise that that is him. They eyes look different.

I thought that was Foote in the hoodie. It's all LB's in the front row on that side, and he is the same size as the rest of them (Troy isn't that big). How did Patrick Bailey get right next to LeBeau in the center?

Djfan
01-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Where's Polamalu?

I thought that was Foote in the hoodie. It's all LB's in the front row on that side, and he is the same size as the rest of them (Troy isn't that big). How did Patrick Bailey get right next to LeBeau in the center?

Yeah, I'm thinking I called it wrong here. That's too big of a gut for Troy.

Acero
01-10-2009, 12:12 PM

Don't take this to the bank, but I'm almost certain this picture is a composite. IE, all the players were shot separately (as was LeBeau), or maybe 2-3 at a time, against a blue/green screen and then later composited into the picture you see of the empty warehouse.

There are some clues to this... the shadows (or lack thereof) cast of and by the players around the feet, the "too-sharp" edges around some of the players. This would also account for some players (IE Troy) looking bigger than they actually are relative to other players. And Polamalu is definitely the guy on the far right in the front row.

Just my opinion...

EDIT: It was DEFINITELY a composite. You can see some of the players' feet in the back rows that are just FLOATING mid-air. Also, there are some strange skews in an attempt to give the player a perspective, as is the case of Ike Taylor (back row, left) and the guy who appears just above LeBeau's right shoulder (his right, not ours).

Yep, it's a composite. :) Still a nice pic though, but I would be so much more awesome if it had been taken that way and not photoshopped.

Ozey74
01-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Troy should of had the locks on full display.

:tt2

stlrz d
01-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Definitely Troy under beard and hood.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2009, 12:44 PM

Perhaps, since Troy has sported a beard in past years, but not this year. Look at Troy in the front of this recent ESPN mag cover, and then look at Foote (between Diesel and Snack).

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/ESPNmagSteelerD.jpg

stlrz d
01-10-2009, 01:00 PM

Perhaps, since Troy has sported a beard in past years, but not this year. Look at Troy in the front of this recent ESPN mag cover, and then look at Foote (between Diesel and Snack).

Man it's really hard to tell.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2009, 01:15 PM
[quote="stlrz d":3km1grn1]Definitely Troy under beard and hood.

Man it's really hard to tell.[/quote:3km1grn1]

And that is odd, considering one is a bald black dude from Detoit that weighs about 240 and has tattoos everywhere. The other has locks down to the middle of his back, comes from the island of Samoa, weighs about 210, and is tattoo-free. Other than that, they're twins. :lol:

stlrz d
01-10-2009, 01:25 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2ckkit08]Definitely Troy under beard and hood.

And that is odd, considering one is a bald black dude from Detoit that weighs about 240 and has tattoos everywhere. The other has locks down to the middle of his back, comes from the island of Samoa, weighs about 210, and is tattoo-free. Other than that, they're twins. :lol:[/quote:2ckkit08]

It would be helpful if "hoodie" didn't have sleeves.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2009, 01:29 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher][quote="stlrz d":35a6bhnk]Definitely Troy under beard and hood.

And that is odd, considering one is a bald black dude from Detoit that weighs about 240 and has tattoos everywhere. The other has locks down to the middle of his back, comes from the island of Samoa, weighs about 210, and is tattoo-free. Other than that, they're twins. :lol:[/quote:35a6bhnk]

It would be helpful if "hoodie" didn't have sleeves.[/quote:35a6bhnk]

No...cutting the sleeves off of hoodies is the first step toward utter douchebaggery.

Exhibit A:

http://www.ultrasportsbet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/hoodie.jpg

stlrz d
01-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I knew you would come back with that.

But I think you know what I meant! :D

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2009, 01:33 PM
I knew you would come back with that.

But I think you know what I meant! :D

I'll take any opportunity to put the word "douchebaggery" in print. :mrgreen:

Jooser
01-10-2009, 01:54 PM

Don't take this to the bank, but I'm almost certain this picture is a composite. IE, all the players were shot separately (as was LeBeau), or maybe 2-3 at a time, against a blue/green screen and then later composited into the picture you see of the empty warehouse.

There are some clues to this... the shadows (or lack thereof) cast of and by the players around the feet, the "too-sharp" edges around some of the players. This would also account for some players (IE Troy) looking bigger than they actually are relative to other players. And Polamalu is definitely the guy on the far right in the front row.

Just my opinion...

EDIT: It was DEFINITELY a composite. You can see some of the players' feet in the back rows that are just FLOATING mid-air. Also, there are some strange skews in an attempt to give the player a perspective, as is the case of Ike Taylor (back row, left) and the guy who appears just above LeBeau's right shoulder (his right, not ours).

Yep, it's a composite. :) Still a nice pic though, but I would be so much more awesome if it had been taken that way and not photoshopped.

So that's why Aaron Smith's legs look so damn skinny. I still like it though.

feltdizz
01-10-2009, 05:22 PM
at first I thought this photo was beast...

but then I looked at the feet and damn.. the photoshopping on the lower part of this is bad.
They should have made this chest up...

great idea but as a photoshop nerd it bothers me..

i bet it looks good on newspaper though..