PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs chargers game on nfl net right now

frunko1
01-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Wow harrison was getting double teamed and double choked. How is helmet doesn't come off more often is beyone me. This is insane.

These refs really sucked.

Either way :tt2 :tt2

mshifko
01-09-2009, 04:19 PM
how terrible the officiating was....wow, thanks nfl network for letting us all revisit that huge screwjob on the polamalu TD

frunko1
01-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Watching this game, Big Ben seemed to be very spot on, and fast with his reads.

Bad t hings where it seemed all the steelers receivers and rb's had bad footing. Also the receivers just couldn't make the big catches when needed. Also the o-line gave ben enough time on the short passes, and he seemed to at least make it to his third read most of the time.

The biggest issue was not enough ward on 3rd down, he kept going to holmes and washington who seemed to have dropsies. They where getting open, but they just couldn't stay in bounds or hold the ball.

Also I forgot miller was out for this game. If be looks at ward or miller (they can catch) then this game could be a blowout.

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2

And wow Harrison was held so very bad, when he beats someone on the corner and his arm is getting stretched out, that needs to be called. I hope these refs this week don't suck.

I also love how we got called for blocks in the back on a run play, and clipping, and the chargers do it repeatedly with no penalty.

frunko1
01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Ward gets called for holding, but none in our favor....

all you can do is laugh...

:tt2 :tt2

:moon to those crappy refs

RuthlessBurgher
01-09-2009, 05:26 PM
The thing with holding Harrison is that opposing blockers continue to do it every week but it is never called...perhaps the reason is that Harrison keeps going around or through them even when he is being held. Perhaps if he let the big oaf opposite him just tackle him, they would be forced to call something. But Harrison is just so awesome that he will never let another man take him down, and he will still attempt to take down your QB whether there is one or two or more guys draped all over him.

stlrz d
01-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Upon further review, if the Steelers play a similar game, sans all those penalties, I have no concerns.