PDA

View Full Version : Put on your Big Ben

BDESteel
01-09-2009, 02:02 PM
I know I took a lot of slack a few weeks back for calling Ben an idiot and arrogant.

Well, that was then and this is now, and right now is the time to embrace what we have and give all the positive energy we have in ourselves to Ben and believe he’s going to make us all proud.

I’m asking for everyone this Sunday to put away their favorite players jersey and put on their Roethlisberger’s. If you don’t have a #7 jersey, wear a dang T-shirt and mark a giant 7on it.

I believe this game is going to rest squarely on Ben’s shoulder. We all know the D is going to lay the wood as they always do and a good game for Ben means a good day for the guys behind him and the rest of the receivers.

Are you gonna wear yours? You can bet I’ll be wearing mine.

Uu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
:tt2

mshifko
01-09-2009, 02:04 PM
as ben's biggest supporter, i always sport the 7

Jooser
01-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I'll be pulling for BB, no doubt!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Shiek
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm wearing mine...its white..but oh well.

AkronSteel
01-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Oh yeah! I will be sporting the Big Ben come Sunday! Giving the lady my Hines jersey for the day cuz I wanna support Ben as much as possible. This game offensively does ride on his shoulders. If he performs well we will win going away, if he plays poorly we could legitimately lose! Gotta give the love to the Big Guy this weekend. Let's go Big Ben.....get err done!

:Beer

flippy
01-09-2009, 02:53 PM
First I was thinking I was gonna wear the 86. A big game from 86 typically means a big game from Benji.

Then I thought the offensive performance really isn't that significant. The D has carried those guys all year long.

So then I was thinking I'd just wear the jersey of the best player on the team. Troy P.

And now you got me thinking about my #7.

What to do????

I think I'm gonna wear the outfit I wore for the Dallas game. Deshea's pick 6 had to be the play of the year. The combo of Renegade and my Steeler pajama/lounge pants made that outcome happen.

Combining the pajama pants + Renegade live at the game could be the prelude to a SuperBowl victory.

BDESteel
01-09-2009, 02:54 PM
I know, I know. You don't know how close I was to qouting you in my original comment. The "Ben is the MAN" statement you've made plenty of times. :D

Love him or not, we've all got to pull for him this weekend. I'll be giving the guys that cheered when he went down during the Browns game the same speech.

SteelerNation1
01-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Here's my dilemma. I have worn my Big Ben jersey twice this year and he played crappy both games. (vs. Balt. & vs. NYG). I have a Big Ben throwback and Big Ben white. I was planning on wearing someone else, but I too believe this game and EVERY game rides on his shoulders. Any advice?

Iron Shiek
01-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Here's my dilemma. I have worn my Big Ben jersey twice this year and he played crappy both games. (vs. Balt. & vs. NYG). I have a Big Ben throwback and Big Ben white. I was planning on wearing someone else, but I too believe this game and EVERY game rides on his shoulders. Any advice?

Wear the white so that way even if I'm in a drunken stooper I'll know which one you are at the tailgate because I can just look down at my shirt and try and locate the person with the same one near the truck with the 25 foot flagpole and helmet on top.

(and that my friends is the art of the run-on sentence! :Beer )

MeetJoeGreene
01-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I am going to wear my Troy Jersey with a Ben long sleeve t shirt underneath.

I am also going to give my wife a 7 tonite.

Steeler Mafia
01-09-2009, 03:24 PM

What??? You going to give it to her 2 and a half times?

Sorry man! I am just kidding, but I couldn't resist. That door was so open it was begging to be crossed.

Mel Blount's G
01-09-2009, 03:24 PM
My 43 has been unbeaten this year. Not gonna change it up for this game. In fact, it's on at work right now :twisted:

Mel Blount's G
01-09-2009, 03:26 PM

Guess the 5 and a half I'm givin her right now shouldn't hurt then..

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Like Buddy said it was just too open... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Iron Shiek
01-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Man MJG...I was going to pile on but these guys took care of it...funny stuff y'all. :o

RuthlessBurgher
01-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Combining the pajama pants + Renegade live at the game could be the prelude to a SuperBowl victory.

Combining the pajama pants + Renegade live at the game could also be the prelude to frostbite of your twig and berries. :shock: :lol:

BDESteel
01-09-2009, 03:41 PM

Don't believe in superstition and go with the throwback. We always play good in out throwback unis. :lol:

ROLROC
01-09-2009, 03:42 PM
#39 for me...yes, i have a parker jersey. i predict a big game from him that will take some pressure off big ben.
:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

BDESteel
01-09-2009, 03:50 PM
If you're not going to wear the #7 in soliderity which I urge you to do, at least paint a 7 on your chest or something. Do you all realize who is saying this to you? If I can get behind Ben on this run than any of you can.

It'll be like a giant force field of Steelers Pride Blasting out like sun rays on summer day. It'll be bigger than the Terrible Towl itself!

ikestops85
01-09-2009, 04:07 PM

That's funny ... most of us give your wife an

https://secure.thelifeguardstore.com/productcart/pc/catalog/53100.jpg

:lol:

RuthlessBurgher
01-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I will wear my Big Ben #7 hoodie (the sweatshirt with a jersey design screenprinted right on it) as one of my many layers and will then wear my Ward #86 black jersey as the top layer. I will leave the black #95 and white #10 at home.

mshifko
01-09-2009, 04:08 PM
I know, I know. You don't know how close I was to qouting you in my original comment. The "Ben is the MAN" statement you've made plenty of times. :D

Love him or not, we've all got to pull for him this weekend. I'll be giving the guys that cheered when he went down during the Browns game the same speech.

haha no doubt brother...if have a feeling that we will not be let down on sunday

GO STEELERS :Cheers

MeetJoeGreene
01-09-2009, 04:09 PM

That's funny ... most of us give your wife an

https://secure.thelifeguardstore.com/productcart/pc/catalog/53100.jpg

:lol:

Now THAT'S the type of smack talk I was expecting from my Steeler brethern!!!!

mshifko
01-09-2009, 04:09 PM
i'd go with the ike taylor jersey if i were you...

RuthlessBurgher
01-09-2009, 04:11 PM

http://www.beyondbooks.com/ush12/images/00012268.jpg

SteelerNation1
01-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Decisions, decisions....Got a Wood and Harrison. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Need the game to be here soon.

RuthlessBurgher
01-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Decisions, decisions....Got a Wood and Harrison. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Need the game to be here soon.

I could put up an "I Like Wood" button as well, but we don't want any of those ghey dating ad banners on here any more. :shock: The ones asking if we have a higher IQ than Hines Ward are fine by me. :lol:

frankthetank1
01-09-2009, 04:48 PM
im sporting the 86 since its undeafeated this year and i wore it to the pats beatdown so i cant switch now. its funny i have 10 jersey's and not one of them is a #7. it will definetly be my next one, i do have a jersey t-shirt #7 and i have always loved ben so its not like i dont like him all that much

flippy
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM
If you're not going to wear the #7 in soliderity which I urge you to do, at least paint a 7 on your chest or something. Do you all realize who is saying this to you? If I can get behind Ben on this run than any of you can.

It'll be like a giant force field of Steelers Pride Blasting out like sun rays on summer day. It'll be bigger than the Terrible Towl itself!

I've seen more Big Bens at every game I've been to than any other jersey. So the majority of Steeler Nation is already with you.

What'd be really neat is if you could convince everyone to go buy a Lebeau throw back jersey and wear it to the game. That'd really get our D pumped up!!!!

BDESteel
01-09-2009, 05:03 PM

I've seen more Big Bens at every game I've been to than any other jersey. So the majority of Steeler Nation is already with you.

What'd be really neat is if you could convince everyone to go buy a Lebeau throw back jersey and wear it to the game. That'd really get our D pumped up!!!!
I'm with you. let's make the push for next week.

flippy
01-09-2009, 05:13 PM

I'm with you. let's make the push for next week.

Cool. I'm covered in 7s this week.

steelz09
01-09-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm wearing just a black Steelers t-shirt. My Ward jersey is in retirement for the rest of the year because every time I wear it they lose

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Wore my #7 jersey to work and will wear to our band's show tonight. Can't wait until Sunday!!!

eniparadoxgma
01-09-2009, 08:02 PM

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Given some earlier posts in this thread, you really shouldn't have said it like that Flippy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NJ-STEELER
01-09-2009, 08:15 PM
i'm wearing my lambert.

dont wanna jinx any current player (yes, i'm a lil superstitious)

JDSteeler
01-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Since I talked you into it, YES I will wear my #7, and wear it proudly!!!!

JD

SteelerNation1
01-09-2009, 10:00 PM

I could put up an "I Like Wood" button as well, but we don't want any of those ghey dating ad banners on here any more. :shock: The ones asking if we have a higher IQ than Hines Ward are fine by me. :lol:
I'll wear it if you will. :shock:

stlrz d
01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
This guy likes wood!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/malecheerleader.jpg

Djfan
01-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Gotta go with the Miller. It has never lost.

flippy
01-10-2009, 08:31 AM

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Given some earlier posts in this thread, you really shouldn't have said it like that Flippy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops:

let me fix that.... :ratsuck 7s