PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison Interview (NFL Network)

Steeler Mafia
01-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Has anyone seen this? Sorry if it was posted before, but I find this hilarious. Harrison....er ...excuse me.....Mr. Harrison appears as if he is looking through the interviewer's soul. No expression what-so-ever.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80df2d87

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Hadn't seen this...thanks for posting!

Mel Blount's G
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Thanks for posting that SM

Mr. Harrison is all bidness. Comes across, as us steeler fans already know, as a psychopath. I love his interview - striaght, no frills, no emotions, no sound bites answers. Proabably frustrating as hell for an interviewer but as a Steeler fan, I LOVE it!

mshifko
01-08-2009, 03:24 PM
that dude is a legit bad ass....james harrison is a beast on the field and off the field he carries that same demeanor...he has a chip on his shoulder because of all the crap he's been through, people acting like he's too small, not big enough, to make it in this league...he's proved the naysayers wrong and he brings heat when he rushes

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 03:26 PM
that dude is a legit bad bad word....james harrison is a beast on the field and off the field he carries that same demeanor...he has a chip on his shoulder because of all the crap he's been through, people acting like he's too small, not big enough, to make it in this league...he's proved the naysayers wrong and he brings heat when he rushes

Dude...you studder when you type :?: :wft

:D

Good thing Dick Lebeau's nickname wasn't Bad.....Bad Dick Lebeau. We'd all be guilty!

Steeler Mafia
01-08-2009, 03:34 PM
You have to love his demenor. "Killing is my business, and business is good!"

I started laughing while watching this interview because it reminded me of the commercial they are running for ESPN the Magazine with Greg Oden.

"I'm a cameleon" :lol:

JDSteeler
01-08-2009, 04:22 PM
You have to love his demenor. "Killing is my business, and business is good!"

I started laughing while watching this interview because it reminded me of the commercial they are running for ESPN the Magazine with Greg Oden.

"I'm a cameleon" :lol:

Kinda the same, but Harrison doesn't look like a dufus when he gives you that,
Death Stare....I thought the interview dude was gonna wet himself....Haa Haaa!

JD

mshifko
01-08-2009, 04:31 PM
that dude is a legit bad bad word....james harrison is a beast on the field and off the field he carries that same demeanor...he has a chip on his shoulder because of all the crap he's been through, people acting like he's too small, not big enough, to make it in this league...he's proved the naysayers wrong and he brings heat when he rushes

Dude...you studder when you type :?: :wft

:D

Good thing bad word Lebeau's nickname wasn't Bad.....Bad bad word Lebeau. We'd all be guilty!

haha i didn't think a-s-s would be filtered :oops:

RuthlessBurgher
01-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I think it is funny that the guy that was interviewing Harrison is named Randy Moss.

He looks more like a bald Brian Billick to me.

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 07:04 PM
I think it is funny that the guy that was interviewing Harrison is named Randy Moss.

He looks more like a bald Brian Billick to me.

Actually I thought he looked like Lex Luthor after a lengthy illness.

sd steel
01-08-2009, 07:13 PM
I watched it live, and if I wasn't laughing so hard I would have felt quite uncomfortable. He is a tough interview, but it was entertaining as hell.

California-Steel
01-09-2009, 03:47 AM
That was the funniest ish I have seen in a long time. James "No Nothing" Harrison.

No Nothing = No Expression
No Nothing = No Emotions
No Nothing = Not a care
No Nothing = Not funny
No Nothing = Not intimidated
No Nothing = Nothing - and that is funny!!!
:lol:

Djfan
01-09-2009, 05:43 AM
James "The Iceberg" Harrison.

He looked like he wanted to tell the guy to get his act together and ask something worth while.

flippy
01-09-2009, 09:34 AM
:Bow

We're not worthy to be in the presence of greatness.....