PDA

View Full Version : Found this interesting......

SteelBucks
01-08-2009, 12:32 PM
OK, I'm bored at work and found this on Wikipedia about James Harrison's last college game for Kent State. Has Ben every played behind a good OL? :D

"Harrison played college football at Kent State where he majored in general studies. On the final game of James Harrison's college football career he recorded 5 sacks on his future teammate, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger."

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 12:47 PM
OK, I'm bored at work and found this on Wikipedia about James Harrison's last college game for Kent State. Has Ben every played behind a good OL? :D

"Harrison played college football at Kent State where he majored in general studies. On the final game of James Harrison's college football career he recorded 5 sacks on his future teammate, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger."

I thought I had read someplace that it was 3. Maybe someone's having a bit of fun with Wiki? Heck, I edit it all the time...especially Ray Lewis' page...I'm always changing it to add (whenever it's deleted) "To this day Atlanta police still believe Ray Lewis is responsible for the murders". :twisted:

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Ok I just checked...this is how I have it worded currently:

It is still believed by Atlanta Police that Ray Lewis is guilty of this crime.

:lol:

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted of the charges in June 2000. No other suspects have ever been arrested for the crime. It is still believed by Atlanta Police that Ray Lewis is guilty of this crime.

I was expecting to see "citation needed" with that comment. But its clean...awesome.

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 01:46 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted of the charges in June 2000. No other suspects have ever been arrested for the crime. It is still believed by Atlanta Police that Ray Lewis is guilty of this crime.

I was expecting to see "citation needed" with that comment. But its clean...awesome.

:lol: :twisted:

SteelBucks
01-08-2009, 02:08 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Djfan
01-08-2009, 02:29 PM
You're awesome D!

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 02:33 PM
You're awesome D!

Aw shucks...it ain't all that hard to edit wiki! :D

Jooser
01-08-2009, 03:14 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/48/89646316nb3.gif (http://imageshack.us) I Love IT!!!