PDA

View Full Version : How ironic is this?

stlrz d
01-07-2009, 11:16 PM
http://titanscodeblue.com/

Jom112
01-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Nashville, Tenn. – Jan. 4, 2008 – Images of Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White stomping on the Steelers’ infamous “Terrible Towel” in Week 16 did more than anger Pittsburgh fans. It inspired local Titans fans to create a new product that supports the team heading into the playoffs, while simultaneously supporting one of the Titans’ favorite charities.

That is some good irony. At least it's for charity...

Jooser
01-07-2009, 11:59 PM
gag, just gag. Anyone remember when the Stains started their own version of the towel - should I say Sh!trag. LMMFAO, losers.

:loser

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4764/browntowelie0.png (http://imageshack.us)

'A Cleveland Original'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
01-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Now I hope we go to Nashville, kick their butts and then have Casey Wipe his big, fat, hairy(I presume), azz with a code blue.

No. I am not better than that.....

:Beer :Beer :Beer :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

AkronSteel
01-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Now I hope we go to Nashville, kick their butts and then have Casey Wipe his big, fat, hairy(I presume), azz with a code blue.

:Clap :Clap :Clap

SidSmythe
01-08-2009, 12:15 AM

For some reason I think Casey's butt is smooth. Just a hunch

Jooser
01-08-2009, 12:19 AM

For some reason I think Casey's butt is smooth. Just a hunch

Smooth, like cottage cheese....urgh, I just threw up in my mouth a little. :mrgreen:

agdci981
01-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Seems more hypocritical to me.

Jooser
01-08-2009, 02:59 AM

What ever seems right to you, any how?

Chachi
01-08-2009, 08:59 AM
What a poor bunch of Sneetches (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=B2Z&q=The%20Sneetches&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi) those Titans fans are.

MeetJoeGreene
01-08-2009, 09:09 AM

Who? The Titans or me?

Cause I don't think I have ever heard you defend anything Steeler related or condemn actions of another team.....

just sayin.

Is your Code Blue on the way to you house already?

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I say when we beat that azz in the revenge game the players don't even give that thing any attention or legitimize it in any way. I'm pretty sure our players have more class than the Titans anyway...so I'm not worried.

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I say when we beat that azz in the revenge game the players don't even give that thing any attention or legitimize it in any way. I'm pretty sure our players have more class than the Titans anyway...so I'm not worried.

I hope they can keep Anthony Smith away from it.

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 12:08 PM
[quote="Iron Shiek":1jvl1m3p]I say when we beat that azz in the revenge game the players don't even give that thing any attention or legitimize it in any way. I'm pretty sure our players have more class than the Titans anyway...so I'm not worried.

I hope they can keep Anthony Smith away from it.[/quote:1jvl1m3p]

How freakin hilarious. When I typed that sentence I seriously considered putting "except for Anthony Smith" in parenthesis.

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2ptwv9wd][quote="Iron Shiek":2ptwv9wd]I say when we beat that azz in the revenge game the players don't even give that thing any attention or legitimize it in any way. I'm pretty sure our players have more class than the Titans anyway...so I'm not worried.

I hope they can keep Anthony Smith away from it.[/quote:2ptwv9wd]

How freakin hilarious. When I typed that sentence I seriously considered putting "except for Anthony Smith" in parenthesis.[/quote:2ptwv9wd]

When I envisioned a Steelers player stomping on a Titans towel he's the player who jumped to mind immediately.

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 01:27 PM
[quote="Iron Shiek":29q6vmys][quote="stlrz d":29q6vmys][quote="Iron Shiek":29q6vmys]I say when we beat that azz in the revenge game the players don't even give that thing any attention or legitimize it in any way. I'm pretty sure our players have more class than the Titans anyway...so I'm not worried.

I hope they can keep Anthony Smith away from it.[/quote:29q6vmys]

How freakin hilarious. When I typed that sentence I seriously considered putting "except for Anthony Smith" in parenthesis.[/quote:29q6vmys]

When I envisioned a Steelers player stomping on a Titans towel he's the player who jumped to mind immediately.[/quote:29q6vmys]

So we are obviously on the same wavelength when it comes to this bonehead. I can see the same thing.

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 01:47 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2ill086t][quote="Iron Shiek":2ill086t][quote="stlrz d":2ill086t][quote="Iron Shiek":2ill086t]I say when we beat that azz in the revenge game the players don't even give that thing any attention or legitimize it in any way. I'm pretty sure our players have more class than the Titans anyway...so I'm not worried.

I hope they can keep Anthony Smith away from it.[/quote:2ill086t]

How freakin hilarious. When I typed that sentence I seriously considered putting "except for Anthony Smith" in parenthesis.[/quote:2ill086t]

When I envisioned a Steelers player stomping on a Titans towel he's the player who jumped to mind immediately.[/quote:2ill086t]

So we are obviously on the same wavelength when it comes to this bonehead. I can see the same thing.[/quote:2ill086t]

It's totally his style.

phillyesq
01-08-2009, 04:26 PM

If somebody is going to wipe their backside with it, this team needs to bring back The Dumptruck!

mshifko
01-08-2009, 04:33 PM
haha unbelievable...i know it's for charity, but that's kind of we-todd-did

Leper Friend
01-09-2009, 11:22 AM
We always hear other team's fans or players commenting on the towell or making lame jokes about it. Yet, every year , when the playofs start, EVERY home team is waving some generic version of it. It never fails. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery I guess.

stlrz d
01-09-2009, 11:31 AM
We always hear other team's fans or players commenting on the towell or making lame jokes about it. Yet, every year , when the playofs start, EVERY home team is waving some generic version of it. It never fails. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery I guess.

I always laugh, but especially when they are white. White flag = surrender. :D

In Green Bay they have a yellow towel and they call it the "cheese cloth". Ugh.

Iron Shiek
01-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Well I just heard on the radio that the NFL is going to be making ITS OWN VERSION of a towel to drape over the Super Bowl winners.

Why duplicate the efforts I say. When the Steelers win the trophy, we already have our own...we don't need two.

stlrz d
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Well I just heard on the radio that the NFL is going to be making ITS OWN VERSION of a towel to drape over the Super Bowl winners.

Why duplicate the efforts I say. When the Steelers win the trophy, we already have our own...we don't need two.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/satyricon65/James%20Brown/James_Brown_C_P__Summerstage9-4-97-.jpg

flippy
01-09-2009, 02:11 PM
only the terrible towel can be found being sold outside of opposing teams' stadiums.

if we end up in tennessee, some vendor will be in the parking lot making more money on real terrible towels than the titan dish cloth.