PDA

View Full Version : Love those trolls

Djfan
01-07-2009, 06:11 PM
On some of the other boards, and to some degree here, the bolts fans are coming out like maggots on dead camels. It is the only reason I wanted the chargers to lose. Glad they didn't, but the fans are stupid here now.

The funny thing is when they post pics of Ben being sacked by chargers. Duh! There are about 57,867,209 pictures of Ben being sacked this season and last. Sure it sucks, but SCOREBOARD! We still win. Bring something worth our time or go home.

Just for grins - the dishwasher repair guy just left. He's a Steelers fan, and took a stack of our cards for the fan club.

So Cal is NOT chargers central.

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-07-2009, 07:26 PM

Much as central Ohio is NOT Browns or Bengals central. Meet more Steelers fans around here all the time. Glad to see the Nation is well represented in your area!

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 03:54 PM

Much as central Ohio is NOT Browns or Bengals central. Meet more Steelers fans around here all the time. Glad to see the Nation is well represented in your area!

You are crazy CSF. The only time we outnumber Bungles fans around here is when they suck. When they have 8 or 9 wins, it looked like a road repair crew everywhere you went with all that orange. Freakin front runners!!!

But you are correct sir about the Steel being well repped in C-Bus...go to Coaches on Bethel...its a great Steelers Bar.

mshifko
01-08-2009, 04:34 PM

You are crazy CSF. The only time we outnumber Bungles fans around here is when they suck. When they have 8 or 9 wins, it looked like a road repair crew everywhere you went with all that orange. Freakin front runners!!!

But you are correct sir about the Steel being well repped in C-Bus...go to Coaches on Bethel...its a great Steelers Bar.
mshifko continues to represent...wore nothing but steelers shirts this week haha...woodley jersey i sported today

Djfan
01-08-2009, 04:57 PM
mshifko continues to represent...wore nothing but steelers shirts this week haha...woodley jersey i sported today

Same here for Mrs. Fan and I. I'm off to SD tomorrow (I live about 15 miles north of the county line) and it is black and gold all day!

Iron Shiek
01-08-2009, 06:06 PM

All black all week at work! Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get away with a Steeler Sweatshirt...its fairly subtle. All Black fleece with small logo on right chest...

stlrz d
01-08-2009, 08:32 PM
On some of the other boards, and to some degree here, the bolts fans are coming out like maggots on dead camels. It is the only reason I wanted the chargers to lose. Glad they didn't, but the fans are stupid here now.

The funny thing is when they post pics of Ben being sacked by chargers. Duh! There are about 57,867,209 pictures of Ben being sacked this season and last. Sure it sucks, but SCOREBOARD! We still win. Bring something worth our time or go home.

Just for grins - the dishwasher repair guy just left. He's a Steelers fan, and took a stack of our cards for the fan club.

I like how some of them disappeared and have now decided to come back.

Djfan
01-08-2009, 08:54 PM
For the most part, they are under control here. Thanks mods!

RuthlessBurgher
01-09-2009, 01:24 PM
[quote=Djfan].

All black all week at work! Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get away with a Steeler Sweatshirt...its fairly subtle. All Black fleece with small logo on right chest...[/quote:b6navxqw]

C'mon...it's casual Friday. You should just show up at work with this as your "shirt."

http://www.rammerjammeryellowhammer.com/weblog/archives/Steelerstattooguy.jpg

Jooser
01-09-2009, 01:58 PM
http://www.rammerjammeryellowhammer.com/weblog/archives/Steelerstattooguy.jpg

HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!!!!

Now that's a fan! ...perhaps an insane one, but a true fan nonetheless.

Djfan
01-10-2009, 02:01 AM
I hate to think where he'll have to put the next few Lombardis!