PDA

View Full Version : At what point on sunday would you go to Leftwich?

Ghost
01-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Before I get pounded - this IS NOT a Ben Bash. I really am curious what you guys think in terms of the possibility of bringing in BL if it looks like Ben is still suffering a 'hang-over' from the concussion?

How much is rust vs. there seems to be a real issue? How long would you let ben flounder? Confidence bringing in BL?

I think Ben should do fine and I'm expecting big things out of him. That said; if there was some unforseen issue; I've been pleasantly surprised with BL and I think the Steelers could still beat the bolts with him playing most of the game.

Iron Shiek
01-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Tomlin was just on Sirius NFL Radio and said the doctors have cleared Ben but are continuing to monitor him. He has no worries about Ben he said. Therefore I don't either.

I wouldn't bench him if he's struggling either. :nono

EDIT: Woodley was just interviewed too. They asked him about Ben. He played really well in practice and made some nice throws per Woodley...Tomlin said the same thing earlier too.

snarky
01-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Well for me, part of what makes Ben frustrating to watch sometimes is that he will (sometimes) have a really dismal first half and then light it up in the second half.

I think as long as he isn't throwing picks you leave him in. With our D I think we can win just about any game where we don't turn the ball over. So I would leave him in and hope that he heats up.

On the other hand, I wouldn't ride him too long if he looks to be in poor form (EDIT: and is throwing picks). I would consider pulling him as early as the start of the second quarter if it looks bad.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Right after time expires... to high five him on the team's victory.

Oviedo
01-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Well for me, part of what makes Ben frustrating to watch sometimes is that he will (sometimes) have a really dismal first half and then light it up in the second half.

I think as long as he isn't throwing picks you leave him in. With our D I think we can win just about any game where we don't turn the ball over. So I would leave him in and hope that he heats up.

On the other hand, I wouldn't ride him too long if he looks to be in poor form (EDIT: and is throwing picks). I would consider pulling him as early as the start of the second quarter if it looks bad.

If he throws INT and forces the ball I pull him.

mshifko
01-06-2009, 03:37 PM
i'm with ya on that one :Cheers

feltdizz
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
If we have short fields and go backwards and if Ben is taking hits when Moore is wide open in the flat on a few 3rd and 2's you pull him regardless...

I love Ben and would never pull him for struggling..

but struggling after coming off a concussion... gotta yank him.

and think about it... last year Ben had 3 first half picks and Tomlin didn't yank him... Ben owes us a solid first half.

MeetJoeGreene
01-06-2009, 03:53 PM
If we are up 42-3 midway through the 3rd quarter -- I pull him for the rest.

If he gets hurt - I pull him.

Barring that, he is in.

ikestops85
01-06-2009, 03:53 PM

Sorry but I have to disagree. Lefty comes in and starts the 2nd half

because we are winning

65-0

:tt2 :Cheers :tt2

RKSteel
01-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I don't want to see BL, but I want to see Ben coming out running the no-huddle, complete some quick passes and score td. Once he get into a rhythm, he won't force passes.

flippy
01-06-2009, 04:22 PM
I'd have probably started Byron.

And brought in Ben later in the game if needed.

Just to give Ben an extra week.

I'm really not concerned about SD.

BigLebowski
01-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Only if Ben can't walk.

BURGH86STEEL
01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Ben will have to play horribly to be pulled. It would not be an easy situation for Leftwich to step into and play well. If he starts Ben, Tomlin will have to stick with him.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

SidSmythe
01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
When the WR's start complaining they want their hands broken

Steeler Shades
01-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Ben will have to play horribly to be pulled.
I think that is the question in this thread: How would you define "horribly" enough to be pulled? 8)

Steeler Shades
01-06-2009, 06:18 PM
If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd.
Doesn't matter how badly Ben plays.....Tomlin will not pull him. Hopefully he will have a fantastic game and we won't have to debate whether Ben's concussion caused him to play as badly as he has too many times in the past. 8)

BigLebowski
01-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Ben will have to play horribly to be pulled.
I think that is the question in this thread: How would you define "horribly" enough to be pulled? 8)

4 turnovers at the half. I am either sticking with him till he doesn't want to play or pulling him at the half.

RuthlessBurgher
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
When Byron Leftwich says "Watchu talkin bout, Willis?" to Tomlin for the 87th time, he will have no choice but to insert Leftwich into the game just to have some peace and quiet on the sideline.

http://www.nflplayers.com/images/players/34416.jpghttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/8c6830c0-b012-4371-866c-1e307e8374de.widec.jpg

steelcityrules!!
01-06-2009, 08:08 PM
If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

yea well, that should have been the game plan all year, not the first series of two regular season games at most.

I have no faith in Ariens to do the right thing, he's out to prove to the world that his system is the right way to do things and it scares the crap out of me.

lets hope that post-concussion mind of his just makes ben ignore old man bruce and win the game by logic and skill.

Leper Friend
01-06-2009, 09:52 PM
[quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1f4b05ej]If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

yea well, that should have been the game plan all year, not the first series of two regular season games at most.

I have no faith in Ariens to do the right thing, he's out to prove to the world that his system is the right way to do things and it scares the crap out of me.

lets hope that post-concussion mind of his just makes ben ignore old man bruce and win the game by logic and skill.[/quote:1f4b05ej]Go watch the last few games. There has been 3 step drops and Ben refuses to throw the ball.There's also been plays where Moore and Spaeth have been wide open for an outlet pass and once again,Ben refuses to throw it. It's not all Arians.

steelcityrules!!
01-07-2009, 06:45 AM
[quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3qyzdtgm]If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

lets hope that post-concussion mind of his just makes ben ignore old man bruce and win the game by logic and skill.Go watch the last few games. There has been 3 step drops and Ben refuses to throw the ball.There's also been plays where Moore and Spaeth have been wide open for an outlet pass and once again,Ben refuses to throw it. It's not all Arians.[/quote:3qyzdtgm]

no, you are right. ben needs to shoulder a big part of the stress of this as well. I did watch those games, and spent equal time chastising him from my couch as I did BA. Thing is, i still don't see the OC having control of this offense. If Big Ben is visibly showing frustration with him on the sidelines, and parker and co. are verbally showing displeasure with the playcalling, the man obviously doesn't have the respect of his troops even in the midst of a 12-4, first round bye, #2 seed of the AFC season.

a good portion of our wins have come from last minute heroics by #7.
an even BIGGER portion have come from just total defensive domination.

very few games this year where our offense has dictated the tone of the game, and I refuse to lay it all at the feet of the O-line.

frankthetank1
01-07-2009, 09:32 AM
i wouldnt pull ben at all. he is a proven winner and a proven qb in the nfl. what has leftwich really done in his career that is so special? if ben doesnt play well its his fault, i think he is fine and i dont think his concussion will play any part in his performance

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Pulling Ben is not a reflection on Ben's performance or lack their of. It is doing what is best for this team. Ben could still throw 3 picks and get sacked 6 times...But the Steelers are still within one score. Play him! I'm talkin struggling and the Steelers are down by more than 3 posessions. There isn't a second chance guys...That's it until next year. Ben is the starter and even if he gets pulled he is the starter next week. If this was the regular season, Ben might sit this week. Ben gives this team the best chance to win...Every week! This decision can't be about Ben (If it needs to happen!), it needs to be about the Steelers! He has been medically cleared to play. He starts! If he struggles and hurts the team...I'm sure it will be put on the table! A QB coming back from a concussion 1 week after it happened is amazing. Call it heroic or idiotic too! Best interest for Ben needs to be considered too. If the guy is struggling out their...Maybe he isn't ready! I hope & pray he plays like he did in the Super Bowl run and this converstaion is useless. But many people who will say "Play Ben to the end!" even if he struggles...Will be the same people in the 3rd Qrt who will question why Byron isn't in there when Ben throws 4 picks, sacked 6 times, and the Steelers are loosing by 2 TDs! I hope Byron plays because the Steelers are up big in the 4th...That's it! From a coaching stand point...It's the playoffs...Time to make those critical decisions no coach wants to make...But they have to make! Anyone who said "Play Ben no matter what!" can say after a loss they wouldn't question why Tomlin didn't put in Lefty when Ben struggles....I have no argument with them. We share different opinions...

frankthetank1
01-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Pulling Ben is not a reflection on Ben's performance or lack their of. It is doing what is best for this team. Ben could still throw 3 picks and get sacked 6 times...But the Steelers are still within one score. Play him! I'm talkin struggling and the Steelers are down by more than 3 posessions. There isn't a second chance guys...That's it until next year. Ben is the starter and even if he gets pulled he is the starter next week. If this was the regular season, Ben might sit this week. Ben gives this team the best chance to win...Every week! This decision can't be about Ben (If it needs to happen!), it needs to be about the Steelers! He has been medically cleared to play. He starts! If he struggles and hurts the team...I'm sure it will be put on the table! A QB coming back from a concussion 1 week after it happened is amazing. Call it heroic or idiotic too! Best interest for Ben needs to be considered too. If the guy is struggling out their...Maybe he isn't ready! I hope & pray he plays like he did in the Super Bowl run and this converstaion is useless. But many people who will say "Play Ben to the end!" even if he struggles...Will be the same people in the 3rd Qrt who will question why Byron isn't in there when Ben throws 4 picks, sacked 6 times, and the Steelers are loosing by 2 TDs! I hope Byron plays because the Steelers are up big in the 4th...That's it! From a coaching stand point...It's the playoffs...Time to make those critical decisions no coach wants to make...But they have to make! Anyone who said "Play Ben no matter what!" can say after a loss they wouldn't question why Tomlin didn't put in Lefty when Ben struggles....I have no argument with them. We share different opinions...

what if he throws 3 int's in the first half then do you pull him? remember how great he was in the 2nd half of the jax playoff game last year? that is a big reason why i would leave him in even if he struggles

Oviedo
01-07-2009, 12:07 PM
[quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1rt8nu99]If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

lets hope that post-concussion mind of his just makes ben ignore old man bruce and win the game by logic and skill.Go watch the last few games. There has been 3 step drops and Ben refuses to throw the ball.There's also been plays where Moore and Spaeth have been wide open for an outlet pass and once again,Ben refuses to throw it. It's not all Arians.[/quote:1rt8nu99]

Very true. Ben won't dump the quick easy pass short when they are clealry open many. many times. You fix that by calling plays where everyone goes short so he has no option.

pittpete
01-07-2009, 12:10 PM
If Ben appears injured, you pull him.
We live and die with him, and he got us here.
Byron will not be here next year, Ben will Godwilling the O-line and Brucey dont get him crippled

feltdizz
01-07-2009, 12:47 PM
what if he throws 3 int's in the first half then do you pull him? remember how great he was in the 2nd half of the jax playoff game last year? that is a big reason why i would leave him in even if he struggles

I think it is much easier to win without 3 INT's... no way I let that happen again at home with this D. Even if it's just for a few plays... you have to pull him IMO.

I love Ben but sometimes he just doesn't have it and if you mix in a concussion and he is pump faking and getting creamed you have to pull him.

feltdizz
01-07-2009, 12:48 PM
[quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1kcmay3o]If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

lets hope that post-concussion mind of his just makes ben ignore old man bruce and win the game by logic and skill.Go watch the last few games. There has been 3 step drops and Ben refuses to throw the ball.There's also been plays where Moore and Spaeth have been wide open for an outlet pass and once again,Ben refuses to throw it. It's not all Arians.

Very true. Ben won't dump the quick easy pass short when they are clealry open many. many times. You fix that by calling plays where everyone goes short so he has no option.[/quote:1kcmay3o]

I think we do that.. then Ben waves them deep sandlot style LOL!!!

sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't you know how our season ends....

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-07-2009, 12:56 PM

If Ben throws 3 ints in the 1st half and the Steelers are winning or down by 10 points or less...I think you see if he can pull himself through. If he throws 3 ints and the Steelers are down by 3 posessions I think you have to consider it.

Jooser
01-07-2009, 01:17 PM
I'll let ya know in the chat room on Sunday. :)

frankthetank1
01-07-2009, 02:22 PM
[quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":37uznxgp]Pulling Ben is not a reflection on Ben's performance or lack their of. It is doing what is best for this team. Ben could still throw 3 picks and get sacked 6 times...But the Steelers are still within one score. Play him! I'm talkin struggling and the Steelers are down by more than 3 posessions. There isn't a second chance guys...That's it until next year. Ben is the starter and even if he gets pulled he is the starter next week. If this was the regular season, Ben might sit this week. Ben gives this team the best chance to win...Every week! This decision can't be about Ben (If it needs to happen!), it needs to be about the Steelers! He has been medically cleared to play. He starts! If he struggles and hurts the team...I'm sure it will be put on the table! A QB coming back from a concussion 1 week after it happened is amazing. Call it heroic or idiotic too! Best interest for Ben needs to be considered too. If the guy is struggling out their...Maybe he isn't ready! I hope & pray he plays like he did in the Super Bowl run and this converstaion is useless. But many people who will say "Play Ben to the end!" even if he struggles...Will be the same people in the 3rd Qrt who will question why Byron isn't in there when Ben throws 4 picks, sacked 6 times, and the Steelers are loosing by 2 TDs! I hope Byron plays because the Steelers are up big in the 4th...That's it! From a coaching stand point...It's the playoffs...Time to make those critical decisions no coach wants to make...But they have to make! Anyone who said "Play Ben no matter what!" can say after a loss they wouldn't question why Tomlin didn't put in Lefty when Ben struggles....I have no argument with them. We share different opinions...

If Ben throws 3 ints in the 1st half and the Steelers are winning or down by 10 points or less...I think you see if he can pull himself through. If he throws 3 ints and the Steelers are down by 3 posessions I think you have to consider it.[/quote:37uznxgp]

i agree, if they are down more than 17 points or so because of int's then you consider it

Steeler Shades
01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Go watch the last few games. There has been 3 step drops and Ben refuses to throw the ball.There's also been plays where Moore and Spaeth have been wide open for an outlet pass and once again,Ben refuses to throw it. It's not all Arians.Very true. Ben won't dump the quick easy pass short when they are clealry open many. many times. You fix that by calling plays where everyone goes short so he has no option.
This boggles my mind. If your QB won't get with the program then you eliminate his deep receivers so that he has to throw short? Sounds as though we need to design plays that will work against the opposing team's defense AND our own QB. 8)

Steeler Shades
01-07-2009, 03:50 PM
How would you decide if Ben "appears" injured? The Team Docs, Coaches and Ben all say he is fine. Surely we can't use his on field performance as a litmus test....which game would we use? 8)

feltdizz
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I agree....

if we have to force Ben to go underneath by changing routes then he needs to be benched.
if we are wondering how healthy Ben is because he is playing so bad then he needs to benched.

I have no problem with Ben having a bad day... well, should I say "I know" Ben or any elite QB can have an off day... but if it looks like Ben is doing a best of boneheaded INT part 2 then he has to sit.

There is no reason the fans or the coach should have to watch Ben throw 3 first half INT's and hope he saves us in the second half in another home playoff game. That is that Brett Favre madness.

Lefty is more then capable of marching us down the field on the Chargers.

Hell, if Ben looks like he did in the Cleveland game I bench him...
we come too far and relied on our D too much to let Ben take us down... not this year. He needs to play like Big Ben.. period.

I understand a tipped pass or a great play on the ball that results in an INT... but if Ben is pump faking and ignoring wide open players or throwing 4 feet behind wide open players and gift wrapping the game you sit him.

Isn't that what Thomas Jones said? :Blah

Leper Friend
01-07-2009, 09:50 PM
[quote="steelcityrules!!":36ucwy0w][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":36ucwy0w]If he throws 2 picks, keeps misses his reads, and the Steelers are down by 2 scores at half...I start Byron in the 3rd. That being said, I don't expect this to happen. The running game should be productive and that should take some pressure off Ben. Arains should make him comfortable early by giving him 3 step drops and short passes to get him going. I really don't expect Ben to have a bad game.

lets hope that post-concussion mind of his just makes ben ignore old man bruce and win the game by logic and skill.Go watch the last few games. There has been 3 step drops and Ben refuses to throw the ball.There's also been plays where Moore and Spaeth have been wide open for an outlet pass and once again,Ben refuses to throw it. It's not all Arians.[/quote:36ucwy0w]

no, you are right. ben needs to shoulder a big part of the stress of this as well. I did watch those games, and spent equal time chastising him from my couch as I did BA. Thing is, i still don't see the OC having control of this offense. If Big Ben is visibly showing frustration with him on the sidelines, and parker and co. are verbally showing displeasure with the playcalling, the man obviously doesn't have the respect of his troops even in the midst of a 12-4, first round bye, #2 seed of the AFC season.

a good portion of our wins have come from last minute heroics by #7.
an even BIGGER portion have come from just total defensive domination.

very few games this year where our offense has dictated the tone of the game, and I refuse to lay it all at the feet of the O-line.[/quote:36ucwy0w]Make no mistake , I completely agree about Arians. I wanted to give him a chance and I did..... but he sucks. Anything short of a Super Bowl and he better be gone.

That being said , at least recently they've had short passes involved. That tells me he at least acknowledges that some changes need to be made.

I mean it's pretty simple, o-line can't pass protect,don't ask them to hold their blocks that long.It took him to about week 12 to adjust to this. And he still has no clue how to maintain a running game.

At this point,they should know what they have offensively. Just don't turn the ball over and let the D win games.

Whatever the reason , I'm just going to be super pissed if this defense gets wasted on our piss poor offense.They just have to be average and they're not even that at times.

pittpete
01-07-2009, 11:41 PM
If he takes a hit and seems injured.
If he gets up and calls Willie, Jerome. :shock:

papillon
01-08-2009, 04:34 PM
[quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3179hj9f]Pulling Ben is not a reflection on Ben's performance or lack their of. It is doing what is best for this team. Ben could still throw 3 picks and get sacked 6 times...But the Steelers are still within one score. Play him! I'm talkin struggling and the Steelers are down by more than 3 posessions. There isn't a second chance guys...That's it until next year. Ben is the starter and even if he gets pulled he is the starter next week. If this was the regular season, Ben might sit this week. Ben gives this team the best chance to win...Every week! This decision can't be about Ben (If it needs to happen!), it needs to be about the Steelers! He has been medically cleared to play. He starts! If he struggles and hurts the team...I'm sure it will be put on the table! A QB coming back from a concussion 1 week after it happened is amazing. Call it heroic or idiotic too! Best interest for Ben needs to be considered too. If the guy is struggling out their...Maybe he isn't ready! I hope & pray he plays like he did in the Super Bowl run and this converstaion is useless. But many people who will say "Play Ben to the end!" even if he struggles...Will be the same people in the 3rd Qrt who will question why Byron isn't in there when Ben throws 4 picks, sacked 6 times, and the Steelers are loosing by 2 TDs! I hope Byron plays because the Steelers are up big in the 4th...That's it! From a coaching stand point...It's the playoffs...Time to make those critical decisions no coach wants to make...But they have to make! Anyone who said "Play Ben no matter what!" can say after a loss they wouldn't question why Tomlin didn't put in Lefty when Ben struggles....I have no argument with them. We share different opinions...

If Ben throws 3 ints in the 1st half and the Steelers are winning or down by 10 points or less...I think you see if he can pull himself through. If he throws 3 ints and the Steelers are down by 3 posessions I think you have to consider it.[/quote:3179hj9f]

I don't think the Steelers can afford to wait to be down by 3 possessions if they want to realistically win the game. Waiting that long almost certainly eliminates any comeback by the Steleers. The minimum that the Steelers could be behind using the 3 possession rule is 17 points (2 TDs with 2 pt convs. is 16, after that you need the third possession). The Steeler's offense does not score points in bunches; the game is effectively over if the Steelers are losing by 17 points.

This decision (if it is to be made at all) will more than likely have to be a subjective decision made by Mike Tomlin based on what he sees from Ben, what BA is telling him and what Kenny Anderson is telling him. Waiting for a specific number of possessions or points could be too late.

Pappy

Steeler Shades
01-08-2009, 04:42 PM
This decision (if it is to be made at all) will more than likely have to be a subjective decision made by Mike Tomlin based on what he sees from Ben, what BA is telling him and what Kenny Anderson is telling him.
Disagree.
This decision (if it is to be made at all) will more than likely be made by Ben when he either limps to the sideline or holds his hand / arm after a pick and TELLS Tomlin to send someone else in. Tomlin will then do what he is told.

We have to just hope that Ben has a Good Ben day. 8)

mshifko
01-08-2009, 04:46 PM
i think you ride this thing out with ben...he's your QB and the type of guy you do not pull unless he is unable to go physically...if he has to go to the locker room for something, then you go with baby huey leftwich

papillon
01-08-2009, 04:53 PM
This decision (if it is to be made at all) will more than likely have to be a subjective decision made by Mike Tomlin based on what he sees from Ben, what BA is telling him and what Kenny Anderson is telling him.
Disagree.
This decision (if it is to be made at all) will more than likely be made by Ben when he either limps to the sideline or holds his hand / arm after a pick and TELLS Tomlin to send someone else in. Tomlin will then do what he is told.

We have to just hope that Ben has a Good Ben day. 8)

I certainly hope that the decision making for the Steelers isn't being made by Ben; he struggles with decision making while playing football (which he is good at); I really hope that he has no input into what is best for the Steelers to try and win a football game. If he does, then Mike Tomlin is more the "Queen of England" (figurehead) rather than CEO of a business (leader).

The fact that this conversation is even taking place tells me that not too many of us are confident in Ben being able to eliminate turnovers and let the defense win the game. The Steelers don't need "Good Ben", they need the Ben that realizes a punt is a positive play.

Pappy

Steeler Shades
01-08-2009, 04:57 PM
The fact that this conversation is even taking place tells me that not too many of us are confident in Ben being able to eliminate turnovers and let the defense win the game. The Steelers don't need "Good Ben", they need the Ben that realizes a punt is a positive play.
:Clap :Clap
And we need the Ben that can accomplish this for three straight games.....not just one or two. 8)

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
With 3:12 left in the game up 35-17! :tt2

feltdizz
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
LOL

AngryAsian
01-11-2009, 08:55 PM
We need game manager Ben accompanied with an oline that can run block and get FWP 120+ on the ground.... not spread offense Ben who tries to do it all and make bad decisions behind a line that can't pass protect. Tonight we saw the first Ben.. the Ben that got us a Lombardi.

Steel Life
01-11-2009, 09:36 PM
At what point would I want to see Byron?...When the game is out of hand & I need the "Victory Formation". :tt2

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Good Ben, Good Night!