PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw prediction?

Djfan
01-06-2009, 04:31 AM
I just heard that Terry predicted SD over the Steelers on Leno. Did anyone hear that?

Uncle Rico
01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
I just heard that Terry predicted SD over the Steelers on Leno. Did anyone hear that?
No, but he was never one of my favorite Steelers anyhow so he can go straight to hell.
:twisted:

Oviedo
01-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Until our offense shows up a lot of people are going to predict that we lose.

If "Bad Ben" shows up on Sunday with his three little friends interception, fumble and sack then we will lose.

Ozey74
01-06-2009, 09:30 AM
He also predicted the Colts would beat us back in Nov.

I hope Terry is wrong this time. :Cheers

Discipline of Steel
01-06-2009, 09:54 AM
No, but he was never one of my favorite Steelers anyhow so he can go straight to hell.

Ditto! :Beer

proudpittsburgher
01-06-2009, 10:58 AM

Seriously? the guy won us four super bowls. I say he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Oviedo
01-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Bradshaw always goes out of his way not to appear to be a Steelers homer.

One thing that I do like about Cowher is he has no problem coming down on the side of the Steelers.

The reality is until our offense shows up and perfoms there are huge question marks over how well we will do in the play offs. We did not play last week and they did so they have something for the media to talk about.

You have to expect the media will pick up on that. Let's face it the Chargers coming from 4-8 into the second round of the play offs is a better story for media types than our steady advancement through the regular season. More storylines with the Chargers than us and they just want to pump up interest. Bradshaw going against us gets attention.

Uncle Rico
01-06-2009, 11:22 AM

Seriously? the guy won us four super bowls. I say he gets the benefit of the doubt.
Please. Bradshaw is, was, and always will be a meathead .

proudpittsburgher
01-06-2009, 11:28 AM

Please. Bradshaw is, was, and always will be a meathead .

True, maybe, but he's OUR meathead . . . and has four rings. :D

SteelHoss
01-06-2009, 03:29 PM
I saw the whole interview on Leno last nite. Terry was cut off on what he was saying. He said he liked the Chargers...he went on to say that he did not say that the Chargers would win. He also said that it would be a Steelers/Giants Super Bowl. He finished up by saying he would never...never...go against HIS Steelers. :tt1 :Boobs :tt1

mshifko
01-06-2009, 03:32 PM
i like people not to be on our side, even ex-players in some cases...skip bayless picked us to lose today also and he's been a steelers supporter pretty much all season long...

i'm not going to lose any sleep over what guys are predicting because in the end, it all comes down to 11-on-11

flippy
01-06-2009, 04:43 PM
TB's a douche and one of my favorite Steelers all wrapped into 1 great HOF QB.....

FU Terry and Thank you too.....

NorthCoast
01-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Until our offense shows up a lot of people are going to predict that we lose.

If "Bad Ben" shows up on Sunday with his three little friends interception, fumble and sack then we will lose.

Completely agree with you O.

It really comes down to Ben and the O being able to put at least two TDs on the board. If Ben still is in a fog from his hit last week we won't win because I don't think our running game can bail us out. We might still be able to pull out an 'ugly' win with a special teams (I can dream can't I) or defensive score if Bad Rivers shows up.

Discipline of Steel
01-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I saw the whole interview on Leno last nite. Terry was cut off on what he was saying. He said he liked the Chargers...he went on to say that he did not say that the Chargers would win. He also said that it would be a Steelers/Giants Super Bowl. He finished up by saying he would never...never...go against HIS Steelers. :tt1 :Boobs :tt1

If he said this, then I am OK with it. I would NEVER EVER pick against the Steelers. Not for money, not as ajoke, not even for an evening with an exotic milf....its just bad karma. And I dont expect it from former players either, you dont see Jack Lambert throwing out predictions of Steeler defeat and you KNOW he never would.

Sugar
01-07-2009, 01:51 PM

If he said this, then I am OK with it. I would NEVER EVER pick against the Steelers. Not for money, not as ajoke, not even for an evening with an exotic milf....its just bad karma. And I dont expect it from former players either, you dont see Jack Lambert throwing out predictions of Steeler defeat and you KNOW he never would.

Does Jack even speak in public anymore?