PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

bthorn86
01-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Brandon Thorn, I am a writer for nfldraftdog.com. I am currently covering the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'm joining this website to not only hear a lot of what the die hard fans out there think but to get some feedback from you guys on my articles. I want to tell you a little about myself, I was born in Denver, lived in California,Florida, and now Georgia. I was born a bronco fan and always will be. How did i become a Steeler fan? Well i have met more Steeler fans then any other and there is a bond unlike any other fan base in any sport. I wanted to find out about the Steeler tradition and the franchise so i did my research, and from one of my best friends Zach Grasinger, i developed a whole new outlook on the Pittsburgh Steelers. I respect this franchise more then any other because of their integrity and respect for the game that everyone from The Chief to Dan Rooney has instilled in the team. I won't go into all the history that I've learned about the Steeler's but i just wanted to say i am looking forward to discussing different in-season & off-season topics about the team, as well as the players on the team. So please check out my page at nfldraftdog.com, share your feedback it will be greatly appreciated. And Go Steelers!

BURGH86STEEL
01-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Welcome to one of the best MB around. Most of the fans here are rational.

stlrz d
01-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Welcome!

steelz09
01-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Hi Brandon, welcome to Planet Steelers.

AngryAsian
01-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Welcome, B. Enjoy the banter.

ANPSTEEL
01-04-2009, 09:47 PM
welcome aboard---

its always great to have an "outside" perspective added to the conversation.

I look forward to reading your posts.

starting with this-

Since you are a Broncos fan- I am assuming you have some familiarity with SD-

what are your thoughts about next weeks game?

Jooser
01-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Hello and welcome to the Planet B. I am happy to have you on board. We do get very lively around here at times. Try to find the chat room on Sundays during game time. I am sure you'll get a good perspective of us there.

-the Jooser

SteelerNation1
01-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Welcome aboard. :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

Steeler Shades
01-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Welcome. This blonds for you. 8)

fordfixer
01-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the Planet :tt1