PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Coach Tomlin, you aren't worse than Childress (yet)

snarky
01-04-2009, 08:45 PM
If the Vikes had won today, Childress would have been 1-0 in the playoffs and, therefore, a better HC. Just make sure you don't lose next week or you are worse.

Also, coach Tomlin. A bunch of us have decided that since Rod Marinelli has never lost a playoff game that he will be replacing you at the end of the season. Since he's better.

stlrz d
01-04-2009, 08:54 PM
That's a great pick! He's so good he stays faaaaaarrrrr away from the playoffs...no chance he'll lose!

DukieBoy
01-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Detroit Rod ?????

A very safe HC choice, for he will never lose a playoff game.

agdci981
01-05-2009, 05:09 AM
You people are ****ing stupid. That isn't even what I was talking about. Sadly, it takes me to actually start a multiple page thread on this board! :roll:

frankthetank1
01-05-2009, 08:32 AM
yea tomlin is garbage. winning the division in both of his first two years of hc dont mean anything. the steelers should hire romeo :lol:

stlrz d
01-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Romeo...outstanding! Another coach who has never lost a playoff game as a head coach.

The Steelers are facing some tough choices. So far it's Detroit Rod or Romeo. I wonder if they'll put it to a vote and let the fans decide?

Or do it like the pro bowl - 1/3 vote for the fans, 1/3 vote for the players and 1/3 vote for the front office (instead of the coaches).

I'm sure that method would work far better than what they do now. I mean think about it, the Rooneys have given us what? Noll, Cowher and Tomlin over the last 40 years?

What a joke!

eniparadoxgma
01-06-2009, 10:19 AM
You people are bad word stupid. That isn't even what I was talking about. Sadly, it takes me to actually start a multiple page thread on this board! :roll:

What's your problem? Got your panties in a bunch now that TrollLive is gone so you have to talk smack about this board?

NEWSFLASH: DON'T LIKE THE BOARD THEN LEAVE. BITCHING ABOUT SOMETHING WHILE CONTINUING TO PARTAKE OF IT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.

JFC.

Chachi
01-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Also, coach Tomlin. A bunch of us have decided that since Rod Marinelli has never lost a playoff game that he will be replacing you at the end of the season. Since he's better.

Well now....I wouldn't so quick with that wit of yours.....

Charlie Batch, Sean McHugh, Jeff Hartings, Kevin Colbert.....notice any connection between these players/staff?

Just sayin' is all....

feltdizz
01-06-2009, 01:45 PM
now this is funny... but he did open himself up with the crazy logic of playoff wins.. If Tomlin didn't make the playoffs this year then sure.. he can get away with the playoff win proves who is better...

but celebrating a playoff win when Tomlin had the week off as a #2 seed is disturbing...