PDA

View Full Version : Interesting AFC road, through Pittsburgh, to the SB...

Ezekiel 25:17
01-04-2009, 04:06 PM
The way it's playing out, the Rats will be in Tennessee next week, and the Chargers will be in Pittsburgh. That means the Chargers have to travel cross country, immobile Rivers faces our blitz, Tomlinson is still gimpy and we'll have had an extra week rest. My guess is Pittsburgh by a TD.

Baltimore goes to Tennessee. Much as i hate to say it, Rats are playing better ball than Tennessee, although Haynesworth will be back next week. If they play like they're playing against Miami, very well could be Rats in an upset.

Setting up the very real possibility of the AFC Championship at Heinz Field between the Rats and the Good Guys!

Which I would LOVE!!!!!!!

:ratsuck

pittpete
01-04-2009, 04:10 PM
I think we'd all love it
Baltimore doesnt scare me
Take away Mason, add in a rookie QB and dont turn the ball over(Ben,cough) and we have what it takes to smack em 3x this year.
Pitt vs Philly in the big dance.

Ezekiel 25:17
01-04-2009, 04:43 PM
I think we'd all love it
Take away Mason, add in a rookie QB and dont turn the ball over(Ben,cough) and we have what it takes to smack em 3x this year.

If it's an all PA SB, it will be incredible! I live in the Philly area, where there are a LOT of Steeler fans. It would be two weeks of smack talk that would be unreal. Talk radio, in the streets, etc.

Plus revenge from earlier this year.

JDSteeler
01-05-2009, 08:25 AM
I think we'd all love it

Actually the Steelers had beaten the Rats twice in 2008...so technically,
all they need to do is beat them the first time in 2009, IF we can get there...

JD

frankthetank1
01-05-2009, 08:50 AM
I think we'd all love it

baltimore doesnt scare you?? wow i wish i could say that. both wins have been in dramatic fashion and they have barely eeked out wins. their offense doesnt worry me a lot but their defense does. i would almost rather the steelers play in tenn then the ravens. the ravens are playing very well and beating a team 3 times in one season is extremley hard.

stlrz d
01-05-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm hoping for the Titans to take out the Rats.

JDSteeler
01-05-2009, 11:46 AM
I think we'd all love it

b?? wow i wish i could say that. both wins have been in dramatic fashion analtimore doesnt scare youd they have barely eeked out wins. their offense doesnt worry me a lot but their defense does. i would almost rather the steelers play in tenn then the ravens. the ravens are playing very well and beating a team 3 times in one season is extremley hard.

No, there rookie QB will be their undoing...

JD