PDA

View Full Version : So....it will be the Chargers coming to Heinz Field Sunday

agdci981
01-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Because Miami isn't scoring more than 13 points....

Wolfhound45
01-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Completely agree brother. And Miami does not have an Ed Reed type to return an INT for six. Going to need for Peezy to have a sack and strip returned for a TD.

Steeler Shades
01-04-2009, 03:47 PM
I had hoped that the Phins would make some magical half-time adjustments but the offense still looks anemic. 8)

pittpete
01-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Would have been nice to crush that dink and dunk offense of the fish..

RussBII
01-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Wow, it would've been nice to play a team so hell bent on losing as the 'fins are. Four turnovers? Yeesh...

On the plus side, the winner of Titans/Ravens will enjoy a Pyrrhic victory. The winner will be in pretty bad shape.

Flasteel
01-04-2009, 04:01 PM
20-3...this game is officially over. As much as I would have liked to squish the Fish, this might actually set up a more favorable situation for us. I think that Crackmore has a better chance of going into Tennessee and winning than does San Diego. The Chargers are banged-up and defensively can't match-up with the Titans running game. If the Rats can pull of the upset and we take care of the Bolts, then we host the championship game against a rookie quarterback...I like it.

AkronSteel
01-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I like the Steelers chances if they are playing Baltimore at home in the AFCC, I respect them and think they would give the Steelers a heck of a tussle but I don't see that rookie QB beating this team this year at all. They are too reliant on their running game to get it done in the Burgh!

:2c