PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ravens Smack Talk

Jooser
01-03-2009, 10:32 PM
In following stlr d's tradition of posting some fun Ravens forum smack talk, I'll post this one. I am SteelCitySmackdown in the post, here's the link before they ban me....LMMMFAO

:ratsuck

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/index ... ntry117471 (http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/index.php?showtopic=6336&st=100&gopid=117471&#entry117471)

Jooser
01-03-2009, 10:39 PM
The smack starts around page 4 BTW, sorry. Also there's some queer guy there calling himself a Steelers fan who is bashing the heck outa me. :loser

Jooser
01-03-2009, 10:41 PM
OMG, one of the posters there's username is 'Man Crush on Joe Flacco' !!!!!!

LMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jooser
01-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Well, I pissed 'em all off and they left. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

stlrz d
01-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Good stuff!

Wolfhound45
01-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Please read our Code of Conduct. This is a "no smack" forum.

You have got to be kidding me. Their moderator actually posted that?

Jooser
01-03-2009, 11:16 PM
I asked 'em about that username and this is the answer I got:

QUOTE (SteelCitySmackdown @ Jan 3 2009, 09:43 PM)
Why does one of your members have the username 'Man Crush on Flacco' ? That's a little weird, I mean right?

Because I'd probably go gay for Flacco if it was legal in Pennsylvania.

LMMFAO, these are the biggest babies I've ever seen. They can say whatever they want, but the minute you say anything they don't like, they want you banned. I've been warned twice by the mods in the space of about 25 minutes.

:ratsuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and the so-called Steeler fan defending them and telling me I'm rude and they are good people....

Wolfhound45
01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Why does one of your members have the username 'Man Crush on Flacco' ? That's a little weird, I mean right?

Because I'd probably go gay for Flacco if it was legal in Pennsylvania.

+1

:shock:

Jooser
01-03-2009, 11:23 PM
LMMFAO, exactly. I guess that's why they're so sensitive.

GreggyDigital
01-03-2009, 11:56 PM
I would help you out but I've been banned from that website before.

If you're going for the insta-ban, just bring up Ray Lewis murdering someone and the mods will help you out.

Jooser
01-04-2009, 12:10 AM
LMMFAO, I think I'll post his mugshot!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mshifko
01-04-2009, 01:19 AM
always good for a laugh....

Jooser
01-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Hell, they won't even let me post anything without being 'reviewed' by one of their MODS. LMMFAO, eff them. They're idiots......

Jooser
01-04-2009, 02:37 AM
They overwhelmingly think the Colts were the 'scariest' team in the playoffs. Take a look:

QUOTE (Revolution @ Jan 3 2009, 11:49 PM)
Bye Bye Colts. Our nemesis is gone.

When I respond:

LMAO! You think the Colts are the scariest team? OMFG, the Steelers have owned you twice this year, have the league's best defense, and you really are obsessed with the Colts? Better get off the tracks boys, the freight train's coming!!!

and then, there after:

all replies reviewed by mods.....

OMFG, can you believe this crap? What a bunch of pansies........ :loser

sd steel
01-04-2009, 03:31 AM
They overwhelmingly think the Colts were the 'scariest' team in the playoffs. Take a look:

When I respond:

LMAO! You think the Colts are the scariest team? OMFG, the Steelers have owned you twice this year, have the league's best defense, and you really are obsessed with the Colts? Better get off the tracks boys, the freight train's coming!!!

and then, there after:

I think the Colts were our toughest nemesis as well......and BTW you are acting like a 13 year old douche on their board. If you were a Ravens fan and just dropped in to talk crap I would hope they would ban you from this board.

I didn't read anyone being rude to you, yet you were being a jerk for no reason. Do unto others and all that other BS. I'm just tellin it like I read it.

Jooser
01-04-2009, 03:54 AM
OMFG, were you the Prophet on the Ravens' board? You're kidding me right? I have every right to talk smack to them as they have to talk it here. I didn't act like a 13 yr old, I acted like I hated the Rats. You don't like it eff off and I don't usually say that here. What's your problem, you live in Baltimore? You're 'Man Crush on Flacco" or what? What a freaking disgrace. Don't you dare turn on me here. This is a Steelers sanctuary. I'll talk all the flack I want to over there and elicit any response I want.... you freaking lemming.

Jooser
01-04-2009, 03:54 AM
OK, anyone have a Xanax?

Jooser
01-04-2009, 03:58 AM

When I respond:

and then, there after:

I think the Colts were our toughest nemesis as well......and BTW you are acting like a 13 year old douche on their board. If you were a Ravens fan and just dropped in to talk crap I would hope they would ban you from this board.

I didn't read anyone being rude to you, yet you were being a jerk for no reason. Do unto others and all that other BS. I'm just tellin it like I read it.

Yeah, well the Rats fans wouldn't be banned for talking a little smack. You're wrong, the Colts weren't our toughest competitors. But, you know what, since you're such an expert, I'll let you figure out who is, and we'll all laugh at you punk.

sd steel
01-04-2009, 04:00 AM
OMFG, were you the Prophet on the Ravens' board? You're kidding me right? I have every right to talk smack to them as they have to talk it here. I didn't act like a 13 yr old, I acted like I hated the Rats. You don't like it eff off and I don't usually say that here. What's your problem, you live in Baltimore? You're 'Man Crush on Flacco" or what? What a freaking disgrace. Don't you dare turn on me here. This is a Steelers sanctuary. I'll talk all the flack I want to over there and elicit any response I want.... you freaking lemming.

I went to the link you posted and read through a bunch of crap that wasn't very funny, then I checked out what you posted, and it still wasn't funny, (NANANA ??????), so I told you what i thought.

I'm from San Diego, and I don't troll other boards, but if you came here with that weak crap, I would hope they banned your a$$. Sorry, but have to agree with the prophet on this one. No offense. You aren't representing very well.

Jooser
01-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Well, you and the Prophet can go rot in a crab box for all I care. A lot of folks here will find it funny to talk a little trash to the other teams. You can go nest with the Ratbirds for all I care if you don't like it. I think I represent the Steelers well and I'll never take any BS to the contrary, not even from a fraud fan like you. So, suck it.....

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9383/sportsfanbq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

....#1 Steelers Fan

sd steel
01-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Well, you and the Prophet can go rot in a crab box for all I care. A lot of folks here will find it funny to talk a little trash to the other teams. You can go nest with the Ratbirds for all I care if you don't like it. I think I represent the Steelers well and I'll never take any BS to the contrary, not even from a fraud fan like you. So, suck it.....

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9383/sportsfanbq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

....#1 Steelers Fan

You are a funny guy my Steeler brother. :lol: But not so much in that thread, hopefully you sleep it off and come back funnier tomorrow. No hard feelings, but sometimes people need a little criticism. BTW trolling is for trolls. :Cheers

Jooser
01-04-2009, 04:23 AM
I had a good time trolling over there. It was my first time and it was a blast. Maybe next time you'll look under your bed and find your sense of humor and join us here for a good time. Until then, I hope you don't beat your wife because you don't like her jokes. Jerkoff... :tt2

Jooser
01-04-2009, 04:59 AM
Well, I am banned now. I hope you're happy SD Steel. You're a disgrace coming down on a fellow Steelers fan.

steelcityrules!!
01-04-2009, 11:00 AM
I think talking smack on other boards can be hilarous... even if you do get bounced. I don't think you should just start cursing up a storm or be outragous, but jabbing the other team and their fans is what it's all about for us no-bodies out in fandom. I went on a colts board 2-3 years ago, and those bible-thumpers wouldn't even let me say anything negative about the bengals, let alone the colts. I said "bungles" on an indy board and they put me in the confessional thread.

maybe they can pray for 2009.
:tt1

JAR
01-04-2009, 12:56 PM
I made one post over there with the ID suggsmangina, the post was pulled and I was banned. I didn't even talk smack, it was the ID. What a bunch of candyazzes they are. :lol:

:ratsuck

sd steel
01-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Well, I am banned now. I hope you're happy SD Steel. You're a disgrace coming down on a fellow Steelers fan.

I could really care less. Btw you suck as a troll, because you aren't funny, and you sound like you are 13.

Thanks for the comments regarding me being a wife beating jerkoff. :shock: :lol: Some funny stuff there. :lol: Hopefully you can become a fulltime troll, because what you bring to this board isn't much better.

Jooser
01-04-2009, 01:25 PM

I could really care less. Btw you suck as a troll, because you aren't funny, and you sound like you are 13.

Thanks for the comments regarding me being a wife beating jerkoff. :shock: :lol: Some funny stuff there. :lol: Hopefully you can become a fulltime troll, because what you bring to this board isn't much better.

Yada Yada. I didn't curse them or anything. I simply was making poking at them and their team. I was personally attacked by them for just razzing them about their team. Now, I'm done with you on this subject. I lost my cool last night because you called me a thirteen year old, and for that I am sorry. If you don't like the thread, go find another one.

sd steel
01-04-2009, 05:59 PM

Yada Yada. I didn't curse them or anything. I simply was making poking at them and their team. I was personally attacked by them for just razzing them about their team. Now, I'm done with you on this subject. I lost my cool last night because you called me a thirteen year old, and for that I am sorry. If you don't like the thread, go find another one.

So you realized drinking and typing don't mix. :Beer

flippy
01-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Suggested User Names for the Rats Board

Jazz_Hands
Rays_Bloody_Knife
Terrell_Suggcks
Cleveland_Browns_Fan
Baltimore_Colts_Fan
Billick_is_a_Genius
Ratbirds_Taste_Like_Chicken
Baltimoron - Although that guy used to come around here a lot. Wonder if he uses the same name there?
Modell_Stole_the_Browns
I_sell_my_tickets_to_Steelers_Fans

Jooser
01-04-2009, 06:14 PM
LMAO, they banned me before I could post Gay Ray's mugshot.... :lol: