PDA

View Full Version : Classic Collinsworth

snarky
01-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Did anybody notice Collinsworth talking about how it was too early for the Falcons to go for it on fourth down and then two plays after they converted he said they should be in the hurry-up?

SteelerOfDeVille
01-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Did anybody notice Collinsworth talking about how it was too early for the Falcons to go for it on fourth down and then two plays after they converted he said they should be in the hurry-up?
missed it - but, i did see him drill bussie... Jerome said this was the time of year that he thinks about coming back... Collinsworth said, "are you thinking OFFENSIVE tackle or DEFENSIVE tackle?"

stlrz d
01-04-2009, 10:47 AM
missed it - but, i did see him drill bussie... Jerome said this was the time of year that he thinks about coming back... Collinsworth said, "are you thinking OFFENSIVE tackle or DEFENSIVE tackle?"

Oh snap! That's funny though and I can just picture Bus with that big smile on his face, laughing it off as he shows CC his ring! :D