PDA

View Full Version : Audio on NBC's NFL coverage

snarky
01-03-2009, 05:35 PM
You know, all season I have noticed that the audio on NBC's NFL coverage will randomly start to echo - as though the person speaking has his head inside a 55 gallon drum.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Iron Shiek
01-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Its been happening since last year. Amazing to me that they have yet to fix this. It happens mostly on commercials from what i've used to notice. I think lately its been better.

But its weird nonetheless.

AkronSteel
01-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Anyone else notice they had Tommy Hammonds looking like a drag queen in that opening segment? The guy was wearing just way too much makeup!!! :wft

Iron Shiek
01-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Anyone else notice they had Tommy Hammonds looking like a drag queen in that opening segment? The guy was wearing just way too much makeup!!! :wft

Another thing I always notice with that dude. Dayam...he looks like a freakin clown!

D Rock
01-03-2009, 08:19 PM
I get that with more than just football games...it's everything on NBC for me...but only on one of my TVs. Try watching on a different set and maybe it will work for you too.

California-Steel
01-04-2009, 09:08 AM
This is the HD feed only. HD may be having some bandwidth issues. It is a huge amount of data being streamed down the pipe. This is why they can not broadcast in 1080P yet. Too much data.

D Rock
01-04-2009, 04:17 PM
The CBS feed isn't working during the game today either on my crappy old tv. I guess, like mentioned above, maybe there are some compatability issues with old TVs recieving updated broadcast styles.