PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is 0-0

flippy
01-02-2009, 02:05 PM
The playoffs are the real season and anything we've done until this point no longer matters?

The Offense is inept?

Who cares. We've got the best playoff QB in the tournament.

We've got a veteran WR who will step up his game for the big stage.

We've got a great RB who's had success in the post season. And Cleveland or no Cleveland, he looked relatively healthy.

BA's crafted some good offensive game plans and can do it again.

And we have the best defense in the tournament and no team wants to face what Tomlin/Lebeau has up their sleeves.

And we're battle tested.

The weak minded may collapse under pressure.

This team has been through many hard fought games and has come out on top.

Plus we've already seen most of the teams in the tournament.

We should be ready for any/all rematches.

#1 Defense + #1 QB = SuperBowl.

TallyStiller
01-02-2009, 02:14 PM
:Agree

I frankly expect us to get there. And when we get there, I expect to win it. At this point, I don't see anybody better than we are. If our guys have the same attitude, then this team is going to start looking an awful lot like those '74 and '75 Steelers that have the 2 rings to show for their persistence. And I'm fired up as h*ll for the ride. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 It's Time for the six pack!!! :Beer :Beer :Beer

Steeler Shades
01-02-2009, 03:12 PM
WoW!!! Hope you brought enough for everybody. 8)

SteelerNation1
01-02-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm drinking it Flippy!!!!!!!!! :Cheers

mshifko
01-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm drinking it Flippy!!!!!!!!! :Cheers
mshifko's sippin on dat too :Cheers

Ozey74
01-02-2009, 09:29 PM
I like this thread!! The Titans will get beat next week by either the Ravens, Colts, or SD & we will host the AFC Championship game.

I know we traditionally sucked in this game at home under Cowher, but this is a new day under Coach T!!!!

:tt2

Discipline of Steel
01-02-2009, 11:11 PM
I like this thread!! The Titans will get beat next week by either the Ravens, Colts, or SD & we will host the AFC Championship game.

I know we traditionally sucked in this game at home under Cowher, but this is a new day under Coach T!!!!

:tt2

I agree, Titans will be one and done. Prob at the hands of Balt. Too bad because I would like to see retribution on Lardale White.