PDA

View Full Version : All-Time NFL Wussies

Discipline of Steel
01-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Back again with another twist on All-Time NFL players. Who have been the ones most likely to step out of bounds to avoid a hit or cry in public after a game?

1-Vinnie Testaverde (i used to love watching him get intimidated by the Steelers!)
2-Deion (all flash and zero smash)
3-Romo ( i look at him and just think 'fag')
4-Keyshawn Johnson
5-TO (for all his big talk he cried after getting spanked by the Eagles last week)

Up and Coming: Fraidy Queen

SteelTorch
01-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Tom Brady. :stirpot
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/02/08/1202486910_1330.jpg

Iron Shiek
01-02-2009, 02:41 AM
I don't know if this is being a wuss as much as its being kinda smart to save his 110 pound frame...but Marvin Harrison never takes a hit. He just falls when he knows he ain't getting anymore yards. And he tried to teach that technique to Reggie Wayne.

Puss. Fight for some yards...

SteelerOfDeVille
01-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Back again with another twist on All-Time NFL players. Who have been the ones most likely to step out of bounds to avoid a hit or cry in public after a game?

1-Vinnie Testaverde (i used to love watching him get intimidated by the Steelers!)
4-Keyshawn Johnson
5-TO (for all his big talk he cried after getting spanked by the Eagles last week)

Up and Coming: Fraidy Queen
i like most of your list - but, Keyshawn was a tough SOB... i saw him take a lot of shots and come right back...

Djfan
01-02-2009, 04:07 AM
Tom Brady. :stirpot

I see a "caption this" thread coming.

proudpittsburgher
01-02-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't know if this is being a wuss as much as its being kinda smart to save his 110 pound frame...but Marvin Harrison never takes a hit. He just falls when he knows he ain't getting anymore yards. And he tried to teach that technique to Reggie Wayne.

Puss. Fight for some yards...

I like Marvin Harrison for the most part. But this needs to be QFT. Dude falls to the ground five yards away from a hit, just in case the defender might still graze him going by him.

NorCal-Steeler
01-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Dont forget Qb Everett and his ghost sack although he did man up to Jim Rome.

eniparadoxgma
01-02-2009, 09:01 PM
I see a "caption this" thread coming.

"Be gentle"

Ozey74
01-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Didn't Kordell Stewart cry on the sidelines once?

Discipline of Steel
01-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Didn't Kordell Stewart cry on the sidelines once?

No mercy for the weak. Kordell makes the list, maybe even cracks the top 5 for that one. You have to admit though, it must be awfully tough when everyone is calling you gay.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Agree with the OP, Keyshawn doesn't belong on this list. You may not like him, but wussie he was not.

All in all, not many wussies in this league.

Discipline of Steel
01-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Agree with the OP, Keyshawn doesn't belong on this list. You may not like him, but wussie he was not.

All in all, not many wussies in this league.

You guys are right, maybe he just seemes like it now.

4-Kordell Stewart

buckeyehoppy
01-07-2009, 12:12 AM
With a tip of the cap to DOS...while he may not be a textbook wussy, Hellen Wimplow Junior may be the most fragile player in the league right now. This guy wouldn't play with a hang nail, or at least that's the impression I get.

Also...classic wussy...Drew Pearson, who yacked all over the lawn at the Old Municipal Stadium in Cleveland during a game. (OK, maybe that doesn't necessarily make him a wussy...but it also didn't mean he had a large, wooly animal in his possession either (thank you Ron White))