PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Rookie of the Year -- Jerrod Mayo, Cheaters LB

Iron Shiek
12-31-2008, 12:33 PM
The obvious choice here. He took 49 of the 50 votes. Guess who got a sympathy vote...likely due to getting his jaw broken moreso than for his play....Bungle Keith Rivers.

How on earth can someone justify voting for him....seriously...?

Jom112
12-31-2008, 12:54 PM

Now if that writer would just put the lotion on the skin, I would let him out of the well...

MeetJoeGreene
12-31-2008, 01:28 PM
The obvious choice here. He took 49 of the 50 votes. Guess who got a sympathy vote...likely due to getting his jaw broken moreso than for his play....Bungle Keith Rivers.

Maybe a Pittsburgh writer did it on a dare from Hines Ward

RuthlessBurgher
12-31-2008, 01:47 PM

Now if that writer would just put the lotion on the skin, I would let him out of the well...

I think you should give him the hose again before he pulls Precious down in the well. :lol:

Steel Life
12-31-2008, 03:08 PM

I think you should give him the hose again before he pulls Precious down in the well. :lol:
It's too late...that's why no one has seen Carson lately. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
12-31-2008, 03:19 PM
[quote="Iron Shiek":1cem7uc8]

It's too late...that's why no one has seen Carson lately. :lol:[/quote:1cem7uc8]

I always thought that there was something poodle-ish about that boy. :wink: