PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr. Sunlight.....

Steeler Mafia
12-30-2008, 02:36 PM
......gonna outshine your bright...... :Boobs

(Sorry, that commercial will not get out of my head today) :HeadBanger

Iron Shiek
12-30-2008, 02:51 PM
"Its gonna be a happy go fun day....."

Yeah that commercial kills me.

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2008, 02:53 PM
It could be worse...we could go back to the Toyota "Saved By Zero" ads.

MeetJoeGreene
12-30-2008, 02:58 PM
I always hated the Chili's I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs. I want my.....

You get the point

costanza2k1
12-30-2008, 02:58 PM
5 dollar, 5 dollar, 5 dollar footlongs....

it's killing me!

Steeler Mafia
12-30-2008, 03:04 PM
The "Saved by Zero" commercial had to be the worst. It gave me nightmares. As for the $5 footlong commercial, it will probably go into the advertisement hall of fame right next to "I Feel Like Chicken Tonight, Chicken Tonight"

Jigawatts
12-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Let's just make this a most hated commercial thread.

Those stupid rock'em sock'em dodge truck commercials. Hated it.

And speaking of Dodge trucks. Their new commercials suck to. Hated it.

ghettoscott
12-30-2008, 03:06 PM

when that $%#@!*-commercial would come on there was a mad dash for the mute button in the Ghetto household...horrible horrible jingle..

those freecreditreport.com commercials are pretty obnoxious too...

Steeler Mafia
12-30-2008, 03:17 PM
F to the R to the E to the E to the C to the R to the EDIT. RE to the PORT to the DOT to the COM.

I want to put my hands around that guys throat and squeeze until the gloss of his eyes fades out. :twisted:

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2008, 03:17 PM

it's killing me!

Sorry folks...great thread...but I had to move it over to General Discussion.

As bad as the Subway $5 footlong commercial is, I hated Quizno's version of the same thing. While there is no annoying jingle, seeing people stuff $5 cash in their mouth is just simply disgusting. You want me to associate your sandwich chain with people shoving germ ridden dollar bills into their pieholes? Nasty.

stlrz d
12-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Around Christmas time I want to effing kill someone in Garmin's marketing department. Anyone...even an intern will suffice!

GiveagiveagiveagiveaGarmin...arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh. ..shove your Garmin up your ass!

Starlifter
12-30-2008, 03:47 PM
yeah, i know i'm sick. but i like the Mr. Sunlight commercial. hey, it's about football!!!!

the rest of them suck a$$..................

Steeler Mafia
12-30-2008, 04:10 PM
....and I'm feeling kind of Sundaaaaaay!

Someone please shoot me! :shock:

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2008, 04:53 PM
....and I'm feeling kind of Sundaaaaaay!

All we can do is keep thinking up worse commercial jingles to get stuck in your head instead.

This is oooooooooooouuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr country!!!

Steeler Mafia
12-30-2008, 06:06 PM
[quote=Steeler Mafia]....and I'm feeling kind of Sundaaaaaay!

All we can do is keep thinking up worse commercial jingles to get stuck in your head instead.

This is oooooooooooouuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr country!!![/quote:l89fykjd]

I would much rather take the bullit. :(

Blitz-en
12-30-2008, 11:19 PM
F-R-E-E that spells "Free", Credit report dot com, baby! I love that commercial. My 6 year old daughter and I sing it out loud, word for word every time it comes on.

Hey, the "$5 footlong" commercial kinda turns me on, cause it starts with the hot hula dancer. The constructions workers kinda turn me "off" a little, but I love me some hula dancers!

RuthlessBurgher
12-31-2008, 12:01 AM
Why have I seen all of these commercials 37 kajillion times, but I only saw the Guitar Hero commercial in which Heidi Klum loses her shirt...ummm...ONCE?!?!

papillon
12-31-2008, 12:15 AM

it's killing me!

Every time I see the women hold their hands about 9-12 inches apart I can only think of one thing that they want... :P

Pappy

kennyes
12-31-2008, 04:34 AM

:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

Good God it broke your will as well!!!

:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

Iron Shiek
12-31-2008, 10:58 AM

it's killing me!

Sorry folks...great thread...but I had to move it over to General Discussion.

As bad as the Subway $5 footlong commercial is, I hated Quizno's version of the same thing. While there is no annoying jingle, seeing people stuff $5 cash in their mouth is just simply disgusting. You want me to associate your sandwich chain with people shoving germ ridden dollar bills into their pieholes? Nasty.

Yeah Quizno's always seems to really strikout with their ad campaigns. Some early ads of theirs about 7 or 8 years ago they had those stupid little stuffed rats talking about their sandwiches. Ummm, you are a food establishment...and rats are your spokesperson...du-umb

And I agree with you on the "stuffing a $5 bill in your mouth" commercials. Yuk.

Iron Shiek
12-31-2008, 11:05 AM
http://awfulcommercials.com/stills/headon01.jpg
This one is awful...they same the same thing a million times in a row and its louder than all the other programming on the station that it comes on.

stlrz d
12-31-2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah Quizno's always seems to really strikout with their ad campaigns. Some early ads of theirs about 7 or 8 years ago they had those stupid little stuffed rats talking about their sandwiches. Ummm, you are a food establishment...and rats are your spokesperson...du-umb.

I always liked those. :lol:

[youtube:2b362ega]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG042nkReBA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG042nkReBA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:2b362ega]

Iron Shiek
01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
[quote="Iron Shiek":9mxwkp4b]
Yeah Quizno's always seems to really strikout with their ad campaigns. Some early ads of theirs about 7 or 8 years ago they had those stupid little stuffed rats talking about their sandwiches. Ummm, you are a food establishment...and rats are your spokesperson...du-umb.

I always liked those. :lol:

[youtube:9mxwkp4b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG042nkReBA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG042nkReBA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:9mxwkp4b][/quote:9mxwkp4b]

Horrible. :!: