PDA

View Full Version : Tony Romo, Tony Romo, where are you???

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Still choking on the big one, are we big boy?

Not posting around here anymore, I guess.

Go play with your Jessica doll, weird boy. Enjoy the off season!

[Adminstrative disclosure - this post is directed to the QB of the Dallas National Football Team, not to any poster that may or not share the same name ... of course!]

MeetJoeGreene
12-28-2008, 11:12 PM
<bump> :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 11:16 PM

:nono

bump has been replaced with "yes sir!"

Starlifter
12-28-2008, 11:20 PM
according to post game reports - romo was on his knees in the shower. the reason has yet to be determined.......

MeetJoeGreene
12-28-2008, 11:39 PM

:nono

bump has been replaced with "yes sir!"

Yes Sir!!1

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ozey74
12-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Yes, he had a bad day. But he still gets 4 months vacation.

That's much better than my 2 weeks and 3 floating holidays.

Wolfhound45
12-28-2008, 11:48 PM
He is studying the complex passing attack of the Cowgirls.

Fortunately for him, he has the entire offseason to do it.

:Steel

Zigs
12-29-2008, 01:08 AM
Ahhh....plenty of panic down here to fill my bye week with endless entertainment.

I love the talking heads down here now.... it went from "playoff lock" and "the best team in football" to "worst loss in 25 years!"

Life is good!

JAR
12-29-2008, 06:49 AM
Reports: Romo collapses in shower after game

After the Cowboys' 44-6 loss in Philadelphia, Dallas players were showering when Romo collapsed, the Dallas Morning News reported on its Web site Sunday night.

He was helped to his feet and taken into a training room. Romo later told the Morning News, "I was just a little banged up, I guess."

The report attributed Romo's incident in the shower to a rib injury, noting that the quarterback has taken some big hits all season. He was knocked down several times Sunday and Brooks Bollinger came in at quarterback for the Cowboys in the fourth quarter.

Romo went 21-for-39 for 183 yards with one interception Sunday. He also lost two fumbles.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8998 ... after-game (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8998428/Reports:-Romo-collapses-in-shower-after-game)

TallyStiller
12-29-2008, 08:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frankthetank1
12-29-2008, 08:56 AM
biggest choker ever. romo cant win a big game if his life depended on it. what a joke that team is

kennyes
12-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Chirp...chirp...chirp...

Iron Shiek
12-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Sorry biatch. he sucks.

And just when i think the talk on the national level will be on the teams that actually made the playoffs? No, I turn on ESPN radio this morning and they are talking about the cowboys. Get off them you a-holes.

I have banned ESPN radio for at least today and maybe the rest of the week from my ears.

NorthCoast
12-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Reports: Romo collapses in shower after game

After the Cowboys' 44-6 loss in Philadelphia, Dallas players were showering when Romo collapsed, the Dallas Morning News reported on its Web site Sunday night.

He was helped to his feet and taken into a training room. Romo later told the Morning News, "I was just a little banged up, I guess."

The report attributed Romo's incident in the shower to a rib injury, noting that the quarterback has taken some big hits all season. He was knocked down several times Sunday and Brooks Bollinger came in at quarterback for the Cowboys in the fourth quarter.

Romo went 21-for-39 for 183 yards with one interception Sunday. He also lost two fumbles.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8998 ... after-game (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8998428/Reports:-Romo-collapses-in-shower-after-game)

Wouldn't laugh too hard about this. IF we manage to see Philly again remember what they did to Ben the first time? I truly fear for Ben's health in these playoffs with the OL that we have. We need to find a running game or our QB won't survive to the end.

TallyStiller
12-29-2008, 12:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2008, 01:37 PM
I thought this part of D.J. Gallo's NFL Hangover column was particularly funny this week:

Romo seems to be a good guy. So unless you are a devout Cowboys hater (and, hey -- completely understood if you are), it's difficult to watch him struggle at the end of every season. So I would like to help. Here are steps Romo can take to become more clutch:

Step 1: Drive a manual transmission car.

Step 2: Carry around a small purse that has no straps or handles.

Step 3: Pump the ball once before dunking it.

Step 4: Stop sucking at football at the end of the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/081229

Djfan
12-30-2008, 01:43 PM
I thought this part of D.J. Gallo's NFL Hangover column was particularly funny this week:

Romo seems to be a good guy. So unless you are a devout Cowboys hater (and, hey -- completely understood if you are), it's difficult to watch him struggle at the end of every season. So I would like to help. Here are steps Romo can take to become more clutch:

Step 1: Drive a manual transmission car.

Step 2: Carry around a small purse that has no straps or handles.

Step 3: Pump the ball once before dunking it.

Step 4: Stop sucking at football at the end of the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/081229

OUCH!!

I love it!

feltdizz
12-30-2008, 02:23 PM
so guys walked over..wet and swinging to help Romo to his feet? What are the chances he was tapped on the shoulder by a 3rd leg?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-30-2008, 02:33 PM
so guys walked over..wet and swinging to help Romo to his feet? What are the chances he was tapped on the shoulder by a 3rd leg?

Less than one would think ... the average # of "legs" per Dallas Cowboy is 2.6 :D

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2008, 02:42 PM

Less than one would think ... the average # of "legs" per Dallas Cowboy is 2.6 :D

T.O. may have sprained his labia trying to help Romo to get up in the shower.

Iron Shiek
12-30-2008, 04:37 PM
I didn't realize this about the Cowgirls game, what a bunch of pansies:

Trailing 44-3 in the fourth quarter of yet another season-finale collapse, the Dallas Cowboys kicked a field goal. Who cares if it was fourth-and-15 -- play like men! Then the Boys did not even have the dignity to attempt an onside kick.

Thats something the Stains would do...

SteelTorch
12-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Tony Romo (the poster) was just a reincarnated Kaopectate?

Think about it - after the Patriots lose to the Steelers, Kao disappears. Then, once the Trib board goes down, Tony Romo shows up out of nowhere and starts talking sh%*. Now, he's gone too. :lol:

kennyes
12-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Tony Romo (the poster) was just a reincarnated Kaopectate?

Think about it - after the Patriots lose to the Steelers, Kao disappears. Then, once the Trib board goes down, Tony Romo shows up out of nowhere and starts talking sh%*. Now, he's gone too. :lol:

Any thing is possible but one thing is for sure. There are plenty of a$$holes out there to go around this planet many times over. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a parasite looking for a host and unfortunately the Trib became one large stool sample...

Bon Appetite!

Jigawatts
12-30-2008, 05:33 PM

Kaopectate was much more annoying, yes?

TallyStiller
12-31-2008, 07:54 AM

Any thing is possible but one thing is for sure. There are plenty of a$$holes out there to go around this planet many times over. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a parasite looking for a host and unfortunately the Trib became one large stool sample...

Bon Appetite!

No doubt. Being attached to the local fishwrap, it became WAY too easy to find for trolls of all persuasions. Life here is infinitely more peaceful... especially since this board's only present troll is unlikely to show up and man up after his team staged yet another epic late season collapse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: