PDA

View Full Version : OT - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY re: Jets/(*)s post-season

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-28-2008, 10:28 PM
So ... the (*)s don't make the playoffs. ALMOST NOTHING can make me happier. I hate anything to do with them, and I hope this starts some kind of rot from within and all their Harry Nutscak's get fungus and fall off.

And ... Faneca doesn't make the playoffs. I know a lot of folks here like him, and I know he served well here ... but the way he acted in his last year was so bad, it had the potential to bring the team down (except it didn't, because we're stronger than the Cryboys, etc.) - he did his business (trying to get traded) in a completely classless way, and I am very happy that he didn't get in the playoffs. Not that he cares, he got his $$, but still ...

And the fact that the Jets losing kept the (*)s out of the playoffs is just a fine fine example of cosmic justice!

MeetJoeGreene
12-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Karma baby!!!

TallyStiller
12-29-2008, 08:58 AM
To add to the * haters' all over warm, happy glow, there's this: Saw flying by on the ESPN News ticker this AM that Brady's ACL and PCL are reportedly still loose, with scar tissue from the surgeries and infection causing complications. If they have to go back in, 2009 would be in jeopardy, as well.

frankthetank1
12-29-2008, 09:01 AM
To add to the * haters' all over warm, happy glow, there's this: Saw flying by on the ESPN News ticker this AM that Brady's ACL and PCL are reportedly still loose, with scar tissue from the surgeries and infection causing complications. If they have to go back in, 2009 would be in jeopardy, as well.

wow that is unbelievable. if that is true the pats might keep cassell after all.